Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zxlbxj1 Offline

04.07.2018 11:08
posting the two top scores in the opening Antworten

STOCKHOLM - American Jack Sock beat Australias Bernard Tomic in straight sets Tuesday to set up a second-round match with No.1-seed David Ferrer in the Stockholm Open. The 21-year-old Sock finished off Tomic 6-4, 6-2 in just under an hour. Fifth-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia had more of a struggle as he advanced with a 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (3) win over Jeremy Chardy of France. Swedens Joachim Johansson pleased the home crowd by beating Alejandro Falla of Colombia 6-1, 6-3. Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff and Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain also won their first-round matches. Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed. Isaiah Oliver Falcons Jersey .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/customized-c-51/. Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. Falcons Jerseys . With a win tonight, Buehrle will match Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors with 11. Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 earned run average, but has lost his last three starts, including a 7-3 setback at Yankee Stadium last Wednesday. Calvin Ridley Jersey .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards.QUEBEC -- Antoine Truchon of Ste-Adele, Que., won bronze in the big air event at the Snowboard Jamboree stop on the FIS World Cup snowboard circuit. Petja Piiroinen of Finland took gold with 161.75 points and Mans Hedberg of Sweden was second at 161.00. Truchon placed third with 156.25, edging Maxence Parrot of Cowansville, Que., in fourth at 150.75. "It was a great night for me and to win a medal in Quebec is really special," said Truchon. "Its been a challenging year for me trying to qualify for the Olympics in the slopestyle. I feel like Im just starting to find my form now." Matts Kulisek of St-Sauveur, Que., was also in the final and placed 12th. Big air is a judged event in which individual riders approach a single jump 40 metres high and 110 metres long and perform tricks in the air. They land on a slope of around 30 degrees. Earlier, qualifying was held in nearby Stoneham, Que., for the halfpipe and slopestyle events. This is the last event for Canadians to reach their standards for the Sochi Olympics. The rest of the Canadian snowboard team will be nominated on Tuesday.ddddddddddddA first group was nominated on January 3 in Vancouver. In slopestyle, Parrot and Piiroinen earned berths for the final, posting the two top scores in the opening heat at 89.66 and 85.66 points. Parrot won two medals on the circuit last season including a bronze in Stoneham. Charles Reid of Tremblant, Que., also got a direct berth to the final, placing second in the third heat with the eighth best time overall. Canadians advancing to the semifinals were Darcy Sharpe of Comox, B.C., Matts Kulisek of St-Sauveur, Que., Jonathan Versteeg of Vernon, B.C., and Tyler Nicholson of North Bay, Ont. For the women, Brooke Voigt of Fort McMurray, B.C., reached the semifinals, placing third in the second heat. The slopestyle semis and finals are on Sunday. In womens halfpipe qualifying, Alexandra Duckworth of Kingsburg, N.S., ranked ninth in qualifying to gain the last spot for the semifinals. Brad Martin of Ancaster, Ont., was fourth in the second heat to also make the cut for the semis. The halfpipe semis and finals are on Saturday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz