Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.12.2018 09:39
y League. [url=http://www.officialknicksfanstore.com/kids-emmanuel-mudiay-knicks-j ersey/]Emmanuel Mudiay Jersey[/url]. Colorado Antworten

Linden Gaydosh cant wait to put the pads back on. Kevin Knox Jersey . In fact, the Carolina Panthers sophomore defensive lineman is so anxious to get going, hes leaving for Charlotte, N.C., on Saturday. Thats well ahead of the start of organized team activities April 21. But theres a good reason for the six-foot-four, 305-pound Canadians eagerness. Gaydosh, 23, of Peace River, Alta., spent his rookie NFL season on injured reserve after undergoing surgery last August for a herniated disc in his back. The former University of Calgary star -- who was selected first overall in last years CFL draft by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats -- was injured while performing a conditioning drill. "Going back now I feel I have a chip on my shoulder and something to prove," Gaydosh said during a telephone interview Friday. "Not only to the Panthers but to myself. "The biggest thing is Ive got to go there and prove to myself that Im 100 per cent and healthy. Theres only so much you can do in the off-season until we get the pads on and contact starts. Everything with the surgery, rehab and my training has been perfect and the first guy I go up against Ill want to hit as hard as I can to see how it feels." Gaydosh went under the knife Aug. 7 and wasnt cleared medically until Jan. 14. He said hes experienced no setbacks this off-season and has made steady gains in the gym with his deadlift and bench press both being over 400 pounds. Thats a far cry from the weights he handled to start his rehab. "It was the classic five-pound weights," he said with a chuckle. "It was like, Here, lift these, and Im, OK, this will be fun, but youve always got to start somewhere and it was making sure all the small muscles around the surgery site were strong enough before we did anything too hectic. "I kind of knew it was coming but I still didnt want to do it. I wanted to jump ahead and assume I could skip all that and be good to go but they wouldnt let me. I tried but they were pretty adamant about maintaining my weights." Gaydosh, who signed a three-year deal as a rookie, has had to show restraint in the weightroom and resist the temptation to step into the squat rack. "Im not cleared for (squats) which is why Im focusing heavily on deadlifts, lunges and stepups but I had a great squat before my injury," he said. "Weve found alternate ways to train legs and thats fine but its kind of an ego blow not being able to put five plates on each side, back to where I was. "Its terrible because I watch my roommates squat and put up numbers I know I can beat. Thats my competitive side and it eats away at me but at the same time I know I cant so let it go, let it go." Especially when Gaydosh considers what he stands to lose if he suffered a major setback -- or worse, a career-ending injury -- merely feeding his ego. "Youd never see me again," he said. "Id run away to the bush and become a mountain man." Besides, Gaydosh has already been through one career scare. Moments after injuring his back, Gaydosh admits he initially thought his days playing football were over. "That was the first thing that went through my head," he said. "I spent the last eight years trying to get to this point and here it was all lost in the blink of an eye. "But medicine today is outrageous. The scar I used to have was six inches long and how its down to about an inch and a half. You can still see it but anyone not knowing about the surgery wouldnt know what that mark was all about." Still, it was a very sobering experience for Gaydosh. "I definitely thought I was invincible up to that point," he said. "That changed that thought process pretty quick. "This (pro football) isnt something everyone gets the chance to do and theres a reason why. Its a tough sport and this type of thing can happen at any time." For Gaydosh, being forced to watch an entire football season for the first time was difficult enough. "It was the first football season I never played in, that was tough," he said. "Ive never been a fan of watching because it just makes me want to play too much." However, Gaydosh remained with the Panthers throughout the season, attending meetings while undergoing regular rehab. "When I got hurt, I was like, Theyre going to cut me, give me an injury settlement, send me home and Ill have to do all this (rehab) on my own, " Gaydosh said. But my dad told me, Look at this from a business standpoint. If they think its worth it theyll invest in you and keep you there, and thats essentially what they did. "He looked at it much more clearly than I did at the time. Leave it to parents to talk sense into you." Gaydosh said having the benefit of a full NFL season under his belt will help him in 2014. "I feel a lot better going into it now," he said. "I learned a lot about the mental aspect of the game last year and thats a big confidence boost in itself. "I have a pretty decent grasp of the playbook so thats not going to be as hard as it was last year. Luckily the (Panthers) system wasnt much different from what we ran at Calgary as (Dinos head coach Blake Nill) also ran a pro-style system so that wasnt a huge adjustment." When OTAs finally get going, Gaydosh is expecting the excitement of being back playing football to dominate his thoughts, not deep-rooted concerns whether his injury has fully healed sufficiently to handle the physical demands of the defensive line. "Well go through OTAs getting through a lot of the football movements in the beginning with pads," he said. "There will be some contact going on. "Its just getting used to that motion and being able to see how I handle being put back into those situations again." Tracy McGrady Jersey . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence. Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. http://www.officialknicksfanstore.com/kids-allan-houston-knicks-jersey/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Colorado Avalanche will be without forward Matt Duchene for at least a week with an oblique injury. Duchene was hurt in the third period against Florida on Saturday. He is the teams leading scorer with 12 goals and eight assists. The squad recently placed forward Alex Tanguay on injured reserve, retroactive to Nov. 2, and recalled forward Brad Malone from Lake Erie of the Americcan Hockey League. Emmanuel Mudiay Jersey. Colorado coach Patrick Roy said after practice on Monday that "when you lose Duchene and Tanguay, it creates a hole. You dont replace guys like this. At the same time, its an opportunity for others." The Avalanche have cooled off since a franchise-best 14-2 start. Theyve dropped three straight heading into a game against the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz