Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.12.2018 09:39
Paul Merson and Phil Thompson go head-to-head in the second round of their Euro 2016 Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side challenge as Antworten

Paul Merson and Phil Thompson go head-to-head in the second round of their Euro 2016 Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side challenge as they look to land £1,000 for their charity of choice. Babe Ruth Jersey . Merse edged their opening clash by literally the narrowest of margins as he scored 252.5 points to Thommos 252, putting him 1-0 up in their best-of-seven battle.Fantasy Football Clubs Merse has nominated Children with Cancer while Thommo, who won the Fantasy Six-a-Side Premier League pundit competition, is looking to raise money for Nugent Care.Up next is the crucial clash between England and Wales, with Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, Wayne Rooney and Harry Kane the Elite Players. Pick your VI Which Elite Player makes your line-up? Pick your team for the chance to win the £5k jackpot. Heres who the Soccer Saturday pundits are selecting...Merses teamWayne Rooney (Elite Player)Hes playing a bit deeper now so he will see a lot of the ball. Hell touch the ball near enough a 100 times. He was outstanding against Russia, and I can see him being as influential against Wales.Chris SmallingAlthough he may not score bundles, Smalling is always liable to get a goal from a set-piece. Wales are not the biggest team in the world, so set plays could be a fruitful area for England if they get Harry Kane off the free-kicks and corners. And Smalling could be the one to profit.Ashley WilliamsTherell be plenty for Williams to do at the back and hes usually a threat when he goes up for the set pieces. If Wales do score, it could well be the Swansea defender who gets it. When he goes up for the corners and the free-kicks, he really gives his all to get on the end of a cross and score. Hes not one to just go up because the manager has told him to, and thats why hes a good bet to score.Eric Dier Eric Dier scored a surprise free-kick against Russia He did everything that was asked of him playing in the holding role. He reads the game very well and with the ball, he gets it and gives it simple, which every team needs. Again, I see England having a lot of the football.Raheem SterlingThe Manchester City winger had the worst game I think Ive seen anyone ever have against Russia. He had an absolute shocker and did exceptionally well to stay on for 80 minutes. However, I think the Wales game will be perfect for him. Despite being so poor against Russia, hes got to play for me and have a right go at Chris Gunter. If England can get the ball out to Sterling early, I think he can cause Wales and Gunter major problems.Dele AlliThe pressure is on England in this game. Wales can sit back because a point will almost certainly see them through. However, I cant see anything but an England win. If they can get an early goal, it could be by three or four, and I expect Alli to have a major impact on the game. Thommos teamWayne Rooney Wayne Rooney: Backed by both pundits to deliver for Roy Hodgson If one player will relish a local derby, it will be captain Wayne Rooney. He silenced a lot of doubters with his midfield display against Russia and while he may not score as much from a deeper role, hes now guaranteed to rack up points from completing passes and creating chances, while I suspect hell be on penalties.Kyle WalkerEnglands lack of a natural right-winger means Walker is getting forward at every opportunity, seeing lots of the ball, and was one of the star performers on Saturday.Eric Dier Hes provides everything you could ask for when you look at the points breakdown, making tackles, interceptions, passes, winning headers and chipping in with goals.Chris Smalling Im backing England to win 2-0 in my Sky Bet tip, so Ive got to have a couple of Hodgsons defenders in there, while hes also a goal threat from set-pieces.Ashley Williams Captain Ashley Williams vital to Wales chances, says Thommo If Wales are going to get anything from this game, then Williams will be as important as anybody and will have to win a lot of headers, tackles and interceptions. Hes the leader on the pitch and he will also look to get on the ball a lot.Joe Allen Hes a player I really rate and hope he gets a new contract from Liverpool. Even if Wales are on the losing side, hell be completing passes all afternoon and is key to them getting enough of the ball to Bale. Play Fantasy Six-a-Side Think you can pick a better side? Select your VI to win £5k here. Also See: QUIZ: Football teams in Welsh How do England stop Bale? Jimmie Foxx Jersey . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin. Custom Boston Red Sox Jersey . "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. http://www.officialredsoxfanstore.com/authentic-steven-wright-red-sox-jersey/ . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.MINNEAPOLIS - J.A. Happ returned to the Blue Jays in time for the clubs three-game series against the Twins. Hell be a long reliever for the foreseeable future, something with which hes not thrilled. "Its not necessarily what I prepared to do but if the phone rings and its me Im going to try and get guys out and take it from there," said Happ. "Other than that, I dont have a lot to say about the bullpen role." Happ entered spring training with a spot in the starting rotation. He pitched his way out of it, posting a 20.57 ERA in four appearances, battling inflammation in his back through most of March. After two poor outings, Happ was away from the club for two days, March 7-8, on what the Blue Jays termed "doctors orders" to remain off his feet. Happ returned and was no better in final two starts. The back issues, deemed to be a non-issue after Happs final appearance in a 22-5 loss to the Pirates on March 25, were the cause of his being placed on the disabled list the very next day. Happ made two rehab starts, one for Single-A Dunedin, the other for Triple-A Buffalo. With the Bisons, Happ struck out six hitters in 4 2/3 innings. The arrival of Happ, coupled with the optioning of catcher Erik Kratz to the Bisons, puts the Blue Jays back into an eight-man bullpen, three-man bench scenario. Another pitching decision is on the horizon with the impending return of closer Casey Janssen. Neil Wagner, Esmil Rogers, Todd Redmond and Happ are the four who could be realistically considered on the bubble. Both Rogers and Redmond are out of options. On merit, Redmonds earned the right to remain with the club. Happ has an option remaining but because he has more than five years of major league service time, he has the right to refuse assignment to the minor leagues. Rogers has given up four home runs in 8 1/3 innings of predominantly low leverage relief. However, he carries a $1.85-million ticket and is, indirectly, the asset the Blue Jays have from the John Farrell "trade" to Boston. Rogers was acquired from Cleveland for Mike Aviles, whom the Jays got from the Red Sox for Farrell, and Yan Gomes. Gomes, by the way, just signed a six-year extension with the Indians for $23-million. Or, the Blue Jays could simply option Neil Wagner back to Triple-A Buffalo, although that would fly in the face of any claim to stick with the best 25-man active roster. Manager John Gibbons trusts Wagner in hiigh leverage, late-game situations but when Janssen is back, right-handers Steve Delabar and Sergio Santos will fill that role. Rick Porcello Jersey. The bullpen is, once again, a crowded place, and now includes a member who doesnt want to be there. "I see myself as a starter," said Happ. "I dont think thats any secret. I want to be a starter in the major leagues. Thats that." RASMUS PROGNOSIS GOOD Colby Rasmus wasnt in Tuesdays starting lineup, resting his left hamstring, which he tweaked in the fifth inning of Sundays win in Baltimore. "Im hoping to be in there (Wednesday,)" said Rasmus. "Come in (Wednesday) and see how it is. Got some good treatment in today and just going to go from there." The timing is unfortunate considering Rasmus recent offensive production. He hit home runs in both Saturdays and Sundays games and went 4-12 with three runs scored in the series with the Orioles. "I definitely feel much better today," said Rasmus. "I feel good about it. I dont feel like its something thats going to carry over. Just one day to get it right and hopefully (Wednesday) it will be good." REYES AND JANSSEN PLAY FOR DUNEDIN Jose Reyes and Casey Janssen made their first appearances for Single-A Dunedin on Tuesday night, the next step in their respective rehabilitation assignments. Reyes, coming back from a strained left hamstring, went hitless in four plate appearances but drew a walk, scored a run and drove in a run. He will play for Dunedin, again, on Wednesday and is expected to return to the Blue Jays on Friday, in time for a three-game weekend series in Cleveland. Janssen pitched the first inning, allowing a hit and striking out one batter. Theres no timetable set for Janssens return from an abdominal strain. Hell have at least one more appearance for Dunedin; then, maybe another. The Blue Jays are waiting to see how the injured area responds before determining how to proceed. WEATHER PROBLEMS Minnesotans are bracing for a rain-snow mix on Wednesday, which could threaten the second game of the series. Knuckleballer R.A. Dickey is scheduled to pitch for the Blue Jays. The Twins are to send right-hander Mike Pelfrey to the mound. Thursdays getaway day game is scheduled for 1:10 eastern time. This is the Jays only scheduled visit to Minnesota this season so if Wednesdays game is postponed it stands to reason the teams would play a doubleheader on Thursday. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz