Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.12.2018 04:55
I am totally happy, Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Brian Dozier has been everywhere for the Minnesota Twins during a breakout season for the sweet-swinging, slick-fielding second baseman. Discount Cavaliers Jerseys . So it was no surprise that he had his fingerprints all over an eventful ninth inning against the Chicago White Sox. Dozier started a superb double play in the top of the inning that snuffed out Chicagos chances of taking the lead and then delivered the game-winning single in the bottom of the frame to lift the Twins to a 5-4 victory Friday night. "The walk-off hit, it is what it is, but thats probably one of the best feelings Ive had in a while, to be honest with you," Dozier said of his defensive gem. The White Sox had already scored twice off closer Glen Perkins (3-0) to tie the game, and manager Ron Gardenhire decided to walk Gordon Beckham to load the bases with one out. Conor Gillaspie sent a high chopper in Doziers direction, and he had to make a split-second decision whether to come home with the throw or try to start the double play. He zipped a throw to shortstop Danny Santana, who fired a laser to Joe Mauer at first base that ended the inning. "Hats off to Danny," Dozier said. "If he doesnt have an AK-47 attached to his body, we probably dont turn the double play." Kurt Suzuki had three hits and an RBI and the Twins picked up Perkins, who blew his third save in 21 chances. In the bottom of the ninth, Daniel Webb (4-1) walked Eduardo Escobar and Sam Fuld with one out and Escobar beat the throw home with a beautiful slide to win it. The play was confirmed upon review. "I thought there was no way he made the plate, because I felt his hand on my cleat," White Sox catcher Adrian Nieto. "The replay showed he reached back with his right hand. So, he did a great job." Dozier, who is in consideration for the All-Star game thanks to his 15 home runs and stellar defence, was mobbed by his teammates after the big hit and cheered loudly as he exited the field. "Hes into the game pretty good," Gardenhire said. "Hes a fun player to watch play baseball." Beckham and Jose Abreu homered for the White Sox. Escobar drove in two runs and Ricky Nolasco gave up two runs and six hits in 5 1-3 innings to help the Twins to their second straight win after a five-game losing streak. Hector Noesi gave up four runs, six hits and struck out four in seven innings for the White Sox, who lost for the sixth time in the last eight games. Nolasco got off to an inauspicious start when Beckham and Abreu hit 825 feet worth of home runs off him in the first inning for a 2-0 lead. Beckhams was a screamer into the second deck in left field while Abreus landed in the bullpen in left-centre for his 21st of the season, drawing boos from an impatient home crowd. But the offence picked him up. Escobars 22nd double of the season scored two in the three-run second inning and Suzuki drove in another to make it 4-2 in the third. Nolasco settled down after that, not allowing a runner past first base over the next four innings. But the right-hander who was brought in to stabilize the top of a lacklustre rotation has often run into problems with a big inning later in his starts and Gardenhire didnt take any chances when two hitters reached base with one out in the sixth. "I was lucky to give up just two runs to that lineup with the stuff I had," Nolasco said. NOTES: The White Sox had their 23rd multi-homer game of the season. They are 18-5 in those games. ... Twins RF Oswaldo Arcia returned to the lineup after getting two days off to try and clear his head during a 2-for-32 slump. He went 0 for 3 and was hit by a pitch. ... RHP Kevin Correia (3-8, 5.29) will take the mound for the Twins on Saturday against RHP Andre Rienzo (4-4, 5.67). Authentic Channing Frye Jersey . 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham. Cheap Nike Cavaliers Jerseys . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. http://www.cheapcavaliersauthenticjerseys.com/ .Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude. BAD GASTEIN, Austria -- Andrea Petkovic took another step toward a return to the top 10 of the WTA rankings by winning her second title of the season at the Gastein Ladies on Sunday. The 20th-ranked German, who played her first clay-court event since reaching the semifinals at last months French Open, beat Shelby Rogers of the United States 6-3, 6-3 to follow up on her victory at Charleston in April. "Its a super feeling, I am totally happy," said Petkovic, who reached a career-high ranking of No. 9 almost three years ago. "I want back into the top 10 and I am just playing good tennis. My serve and my footwork can still improve but I am playing well." Petkovic also won the event in 2009 for her first of four career titles, which have all come on clay. "I wanted this victory so badly," Petkovic said. "I am very relieved. Shelby played very aggressive tennis. I didnt know her game but Ive done some research on YouTubee. Authentic Collin Sexton Jersey. " Rogers, who came through qualifying and was ranked 147th, had not been beyond the second round of a WTA event before. The 21-year-old American from Mount Pleasure, South Carolina, hadnt beaten a top-50 player before but defeated No. 16-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro, No. 40 Camila Giorgi and No. 14 Sara Errani all in straight sets this week before going down to Petkovic. "I had an incredible time," said Rogers, who has won four events on the lower-tier ITF circuit. "This has definitely been a week I will never forget." Rogers broke Petkovics serve for an early 2-1 lead but the German immediately levelled the score. At 3-3, Petkovic took six straight games to win the opener and build a 3-0 lead in the second. Rogers closed the gap to 3-2 and then broke her opponent again when Petkovic was serving for the match at 5-2, but netted a backhand in the next game on the German players first match point. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz