Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.12.2018 04:56
on how far they run and how Antworten

Lefty Kyle Anderson got it started and Ray Sadler, Tyler Kuhn and Luis Alen finished it off, as the Winnipeg Goldeyes combined pitching and defense to win their eighth game of the young American Association season. Cole Bardreau Jersey . Anderson went 6.1 innings and allowed just one run on five hits to earn the victory as the Goldeyes (8-4) beat the Sioux City Explorers (4-9) 2-1 in a thriller at Shaw Park. However, it was the final play of the game that brought the fans to their feet. With two out in the top of the ninth and speedy Nate Samson on first for Sioux City, Peter Barrows took a Chris Kissock pitch into the gap in left-centre field. But Sadler tracked it down, fired a strike to the cut-off man, Kuhn, who turned and fired a dart to catcher Luis Alen who easily put the tag on Samson for the final out of the game. "That was a great baseball game wasnt it?" Goldeyes manager Rick Forney asked rhetorically. "And that last play was a great play. You just dont know how hard that play is. That play is really hard. But those guys did a great job. Thats great baseball." Kuhn, the Goldeyes shortstop who threw a belt-high strike to the plate, knew exactly what he was going to do the moment the ball left Barrows bat. "Youre ready for a situation like that to happen," said Kuhn. "Once the ball went to the gap we all knew that home was the only place we were going. Ray gave me a good throw and I was able to make a good exchange and throw a decent ball to Luis to make the tag. Making a tag at homeplate is a tough play and Luis made a real good play there." Sioux City opened the scoring in the first inning. Former Canadian national team member, Rene Tosoni hit Andersons first pitch for a double and eventually scored on a cueballed infield single off the end of Tommy Mendoncas bat. The Goldeyes bounced back with a run in the fourth off Sioux City starter John Straka, as Donnie Webb singled, stole second and scored on a base hit by Casey Haerther. The Fish scored again in the fifth as Luis Alen doubled went to third on a groundout by Kuhn and scored on a sacrifice fly by Jake Blackwood. Thats all Anderson and the bullpen would need. Newly signed Kaohi Downing came in and pitched to two batters to get out of the sixth, then Brendan Lafferty shut it down in the eighth and Kissock got some tremendous defense to close it out and get his third save of the season. "My plan was to throw strikes," said Anderson. "Theyre a pretty aggressive team as we saw the other night, so I was really focusing on getting ahead in the counts. I wanted to get ahead early with the fastball and then move on to the curve ball and the change up and get them to roll over and just keep them off balance." Anderson (2-0, 1.13 ERA) did just that and earned the win. Straka (1-1, 2.29 ERA) pitched well but suffered the loss. The Goldeyes and Explorers meet up in Game 3 of this three-game series on Wednesday morning at 11 a.m. at Shaw Park. Matt Jackson (2-0, 1.39 ERA) will start for the Goldeyes while Wade Morrison (0-1, 1.17 ERA) will get the ball for Sioux City. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. Samuel Morin Jersey . -- Manchester United thrilled a record crowd with a brilliant opening goal -- and even Cristiano Ronaldos unexpected entrance proved futile for Real Madrid. http://www.officialflyersfanstore.com/authentic-radko-gudas-flyers-jersey/ . Anderson shook off some unusually poor shooting and hit two clutch 3-pointers in overtime that carried the New Orleans Pelicans to a 111-106 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.To some hes a long-ball manager who plays 19th century football, but those who know Sam Allardyce well describe a different character. A picture emerges of an expert man manager with a passion for sports science, statistics and psychology.Here, with the help of his former players, we take a look at the aspects of the game that Allardyce uses to gain every advantage available… Game plansThe England DNA initiative highlights the importance of game strategy and the need to devise a specific tactical plan for each fixture before making relevant tactical changes during the match itself. There was little evidence of that against Iceland at Euro 2016 and Allardyces former player and coach, Phil Brown, doesnt believe he would make that mistake. Phil Brown formed a good partnership with Allardyce at Bolton He knows exactly what to do in any given circumstance, Brown told Sky Sports. That is where we let ourselves down in the Euros. The game against Iceland, I thought we looked devoid of ideas, it looked as if we did not have a gameplan. Sam would never go into a game without a gameplan and certainly a change of plan, if something went wrong.Sports scienceAllardyce had a spell in the United States with the Tampa Bay Rowdies midway through his playing career and the experience had a significant impact. As he recounted in his autobiography, the sight of three masseurs was three more than he had been used to in England and he took much of what he learnt there about conditioning into management. Heres a look at the style of play you can expect from Allardyce You have to look at the contributions of recovery, fluid, nutrition, supplements, massage and ice baths, said Allardyce earlier this year, citing the example of Jermain Defoes continued ability to perform at the top level. As Kevin Nolan told The Independent in 2013: I knew Sam would give me my best chance of prolonging my career for as long as I can.A host of experienced names from abroad enjoyed success under Allardyce at Bolton. Despite the intensity of the Premier League, he was able to keep the likes of Youri Djorkaeff and Fernando Hierro performing at a high level beyond their 36th birthdays. Ivan Campo once said that Allardyce taught him everything he knew. A look at some of Allardyces classic touch-line moments as a manager When Michael Bridges joined Bolton from Leeds in 2004, he was astonished. Bernie Parent Jersey. He opened my eyes to a whole different side of football - the nutrition, the analysis, the way he monitored the players, Bridges told the Sunderland Echo. Wed have studies on the opposition players, wed have seminars on nutrition. Sam was streets ahead of his time.Statistical analysisThe innovations in terms of sports science have also been evident in Allardyces use of data. Building on his experiences in the States, he was one of the first to make use of ProZone and introduced a host of analysts into football. Gavin Fleig is now Manchester Citys global lead for talent management but started as a performance analyst for Allardyces Bolton. Allardyce honed his use of data during his long spell in charge of Bolton According to Soccernomics: Fleig recalled that Bolton used to score 45 to 50 per cent of their goals from set-pieces, compared to a league average of about a third. Fleig said: We would say, If a defender clears the ball from a long throw, where will the ball land? Well, this is the area it most commonly lands. Right, well thats where well put our man.Allardyce is still looking for that edge. Everybody seems to be intent on how far they run and how fast they run, he told Sky Sports. But youve got other elements that you must calculate with it - where they run, where they receive the ball, how many interceptions theyve made, how many passes theyve made, who theyve made the passes to.Jay-Jay Okocha worked with Allardyce for four years at Bolton between 2002 and 2006 and even a mercurial talent like the Nigerian could not escape this commitment to utilising data. There was nowhere to hide, Okocha told Sky Sports. Hell tell you everything when it comes to stats. Everything was for your own good. A look at some of Allardyces best media conferences as a manager PsychologyI think what you have with Sam is a fantastic man manager, Shrewsbury boss Micky Mellon, who played for Allardyce at Blackpool, told the Shropshire Star. He really takes his time to get to know players very well and he builds brilliant relationships. You want to do well for him. I still speak to him regularly, even now. I am just delighted he has got the job.Much of that is down to simple interpersonal skills but theres a framework to it as well. Wed sit down with psychologists to set goals, realistic targets, not dreams, which I thought was brilliant, recalled Bridges. It did me the world of good psychologically. Getting inside the heads of the England squad is the challenge facing Allardyce now. Also See: The Allardyce dossier Mourinho: Sam needs support Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz