Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
huangjian123 Offline

14.12.2018 04:53
We’ve seen this before haven’t we? Antworten

Those of us who remember the Patriots vs. Colts battles back in the day have seen this before. When I sit back and analyze the matchup between New England and the Kansas City Chiefs I’m brought back to that place in time. Why do I feel like this is a blast from the past? Let’s discuss and I’ll paint a picture.Quarterback playThe Chiefs have a highly touted quarterback who is rolling at the moment. While he’s not a Peyton Manning by any means http://www.thepatriotsfootballauthentic.com/ryan-allen-jersey-authentic , he comes into this game with similar intangibles. Both are accurate throwers with Patrick Mahomes having a cannon for a arm. The biggest difference between the two at this stage is Mahomes has scrambling ability unlike Peyton who was a true pocket passer. Look for the Patriots defense to try and keep Mahomes in the pocket without letting him extend plays with his legs.Running back playEdgerrin James and Kareem Hunt both possess the ability to take over a game on the ground. When I think about it they have a similar set of skills. While it is a different league now than when James played, the headache is still there. The Patriots always handled James, something they weren’t able to do last season with Hunt. The Patriots have to keep him in check for them to be successful in this game.Wide receiversWhere to begin with this one? The Colts brought in Marvin Harrison as their number one receiver. The Chiefs bring in Tyreek Hill who can flat out fly. I know you can’t allow Hill to go off in this game. The absolute lethal speedster can cause havoc both as a wideout and a punt returner. Don’t even kick it near him if you don’t have to. The Patriots defense will need to be very aware of him at all times. I suppose you can say Sammy Watkins would be the Chiefs’ equivalent of Reggie Wayne. I don’t personally believe that Youth Stephen Gostkowski Jersey , but for this we can roll with it. The Kansas City wideout is a bit of a wildcard. They gotta be aware of him on the field, assuming he suits up. The Patriots defense will have their hands full this week just like they did back in the day with the Colts.I hope I connected the dots for everyone in my comparisons. We’ve seen this song and dance quite a few times haven’t we? Let’s hope like the other times the Pats get a win Sunday night.You can follow me on Twitter @Chris_Blackey and as always – Go, Pats! The New England Patriots typically announce their practice players of the week after victories Youth Julian Edelman Jersey , but they haven’t done it this year since week 1- until now. The Patriots announced five practice players of the week from the team’s 38-31 victory over the Chicago Bears.These players are typically awarded for practicing as key players on the opposing squad in the days leading up to the game.Running back Kenneth Farrow was likely running backs Jordan Howard or Tarik Cohen.Wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson could have been receivers Taylor Gabriel or Allen Robinson (or both!).Offensive lineman James Ferentz was likely a combination of the Bears interior line, specifically center Cody Whitehair and guard Kyle Long. This is the second time Ferentz has won the award this year.Safety Nate Ebner could have practiced as the quality safety duo of Adrian Amos and Eddie Jackson. He could have also spent time as Khalil Mack coming off the edge.Defensive tackle Frank Herron likely served as defensive tackles Akiem Hicks and Eddie Goldman.Congratulations to these players!—Week 1: DL Trent Harris, OL James Ferentz Youth Rob Gronkowski Jersey , DB Keion Crossen, DL Geneo Grissom, DL Deatrich Wise Jr. Womens Elandon Roberts Jersey , DB J.C. Jackson.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz