Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
huangjian123 Offline

14.12.2018 08:04
Welcome to the Sloterhouse: Antworten

Kyle Sloter leads Vikings to 21-20 victory over Seahawks All the Minnesota Vikings do is win thrillers in the All-Important Third Preseason Game鈩?at U.S. Bank Stadium.Kyle Sloter engineered two fourth-quarter touchdown drives. . .and may have secured a promotion in the process. . .as the purple came from behind to defeat the Seattle Seahawks by a final score of 21-20.The big story of the first half http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/harrison-smith-jersey , and the game as a whole. . .in a bad way. . .was the performance of rookie kicker Daniel Carlson. After winning the job this week when the Vikings cut Kai Forbath, Carlson had two 42-yard attempts in the first half of play, and he pushed them both wide to the left.The first-string offense for the Vikings was fairly solid, for the most part. Their scoring drive in the first half was a massive 13-play, 97-yard effort that was capped by a 1-yard run by Latavius Murray that gave the Vikings a 6-0 lead to start the second quarter. (The Vikings went for two after the touchdown, with Cousins’ pass for Laquon Treadwell falling incomplete.) On the evening, Cousins went 17-of-28 for 182 yards through the air, and the Vikings went 7-of-9 on third downs in the first half after the team, collectively, went 0-for-12 in the previous game against Jacksonville. The starting offense played the entire first half, and though they were a bit up-and-down, I thought they were solid overall.Seattle took a 10-6 lead into the locker room at halftime, thanks to a Chris Carson touchdown run and a Sebastian Janikowski 35-yard field goal. Janikowski connected from 55 midway through the third quarter to give the road team a 13-6 lead.On the Vikings’ second possession of the third quarter, Trevor Siemian took it upon himself to do his best Brad Johnson impression.Siemian looked pretty poor overall, however. He lasted one quarter and completed 4-of-8 passes for three yards. Yes, 3.Newly-acquired George Iloka finally got into the game on defense in the fourth quarter, and immediately made an impact http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/sheldon-richardson-jersey , tipping an Alex McGough pass that was intercepted by Anthony Harris to give the Vikings the ball at the Seattle 32.Minnesota took advantage of the turnover, as Kyle Sloter. . .who went 4-for-4 on his first drive. . .found the pride of Maple Grove, Jake Wieneke, for a 1-yard score with Carlson’s extra point making it 13-13.Seattle answered the Minnesota touchdown with one of their own, as McGough attonned for his turnover by leading the Seahawks down the field. He connected with receiver David Moore for a 36-yard touchdown on a broken coverage by the Vikings, and Janikowski’s extra point put the road team back on top by a score of 20-13.Moore nearly struck again, as he provided the Vikings’ punt return unit with their third disaster in three weeks. He broke free for what appeared to be a 75-yard punt return for a score, but it was called back by a holding penalty. That’s definitely going to be an issue for the Vikings, and they need to fix it in short order.Speaking of punt returns, undrafted rookie Chad Beebe had a good one of his own to put the Vikings in position to score near the end of the game.That led to this outstanding touchdown from Sloter to Beebe on a 4th-and-15 with the Vikings out of timeouts and under a minute remaining.That was a 25-yarder for the score, and the Vikings took the lead back with a two-point conversion from Sloter to Wieneke to make it 21-20 in favor of the good guys.Seattle got themselves to midfield on their last-ditch effort,and got a shot at a Hail Mary at the end, but McGough’s pass was caught at the 2-yard line and the Vikings’ stopped the receiver short to hold on for a 21-20 win.Minnesota did have a mild injury scare, when third-string running back Mike Boone went down on the go-ahead drive in the fourth quarter. He was on the sideline walking under his own power by the end of the game, so it would appear that it’s nothing serious.We’ll have more on this one over the course of the next few days, as the Minnesota Vikings defeat the Seattle Seahawks in a preseason “thriller” by a score of 21-20. Thank you to everyone that got their coverage of this week’s game right here at The Daily Norseman! Since the Minnesota Vikings made him their top draft pick last year, Dalvin Cook has played in only seven of a possible 24 regular-season games.That means the early lessons have been just as much about handling injuries and making the most of the inaction as they've been about picking up the playbook and adjusting to NFL speed."I've just been gaining knowledge from my teammates Authentic Ben Gedeon Jersey , all the older guys," Cook said. "The guys in my room have just been pushing me through it. I've been learning through this whole process, and I'm just trying to become a better player and better person."That's what I've been getting from the whole experience, and it's nothing negative. Yeah, I've been injured and banged up, but I'm just learning through the whole experience. Once I get back, it's going to be on."That's the kind of attitude that pushed him through the grueling rehab after a torn ACL in his left knee, suffered in the fourth game of his rookie season against Detroit. He stayed ahead of schedule and was ready in time for the opener this year, contributing 95 total yards in his first performance under new offensive coordinator John DeFilippo, who eagerly sought to maximize the versatile and elusive Cook's impact as a ball carrier and a pass-catcher as soon as he was hired last winter.This fall has, by some measures, been more frustrating because of the seemingly minor hamstring injury Cook experienced on a hot afternoon in Green Bay on Sept. 16. He was ruled out of the following game, listed as questionable to play at Los Angeles on Sept. 27 and lined up at tailback in a limited role that night. Cook was deemed questionable again to play at Philadelphia on Oct. 7 and against Arizona on Oct. 14, but he ultimately watched both of those games from the sideline, too.Then the Vikings decided enough was enough and kept him off the practice field for two full weeks. After sitting out against New Orleans, his fifth absence in the last six games, Cook returned to practice as a limited participant on Wednesday. He said he never had a setback. The injury simply didn't fully subside."With these things http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/laquon-treadwell-jersey , if you kind of keep stepping on them and keep doing what you're doing, they're just going to keep lingering along," Cook said. "You've got to kind of shut the body down. That's why I'm so confident in our medical staff, because they've got the right plan set up for me. We've been going by what my body has for me daily. My body's been reacting to it good, so it was very important."Cook was listed as questionable for the game against Detroit on Sunday when this week's injury report was announced after practice on Friday. With the bye week coming next, the Vikings could always play it safe and give him even more time to heal. Coach Mike Zimmer downplayed the significance of the bye in the decision."If guys can play, they play," Zimmer said. "That's just how we do it around here."No matter how many times Cook has tested the hamstring, there's no telling whether it's back to normal until that first carry."You can practice. You can run around. You can run straight. You can do all that," Cook said. "But it's about going out there and the person chasing you and you turning your body and you twisting your body and having the twitch to do it. That's when hamstrings occur."Other players listed as questionable for Sunday were wide receiver Stefon Diggs (rib), left tackle Riley Reiff (foot), cornerback Xavier Rhodes (foot) and strong safety Andrew Sendejo (groin). Linebacker Anthony Barr (hamstring), left guard Tom Compton (knee) and backup running back Roc Thomas (hamstring) were ruled out.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz