Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
zhangzk Offline

14.12.2018 09:33
The Tennessee Titans have released wide receiver Rishard Matthews. Antworten

General Manager Jon Robinson confirmed the move this morning during a press conference. Matthews had made a minimal impact so far in 2018 after missing all of training camp with an injury. Tajae Sharpe and Taywan Taylor seemed to pass Matthews on the depth chart Womens Customized Tennessee Titans Jerseys , prompting Rishard to want out. Robinson said that Matthews asked for his release on Monday. The team explored a trade, ultimately deciding to move on today. As for how we got to this point, Robinson pointed towards Rishard’s diminished role in the offense.“I think it was his role, his use in the offense www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com ,” Robinson said of Matthews. “I think he spoke to that last week when you guys asked him. He reached out to me Monday and asked to be released or traded. We explored the trade market with several teams, but I would say that market never really manifested itself to get a deal there.He missed a lot of time with injuries in training camp. I thought he was coming back. He was working hard at practice and I was looking forward to him getting back into kind of what we had seen from him in the last couple years on the field. He just felt like that wasn’t happening.”The 28 year old Matthews posted his two best seasons as a pro with the Titans. He put up over 1,700 yards and 13 touchdowns in those two years, providing some stability to a receiver room that really needed it at the time. Now the Titans will be extremely reliant on the development of Corey Davis and Taywan Taylor Tennessee Titans T-Shirt , who were already playing ahead of Matthews to start the season.
The biggest concern for the team right now is depth, which is something that could be addressed soon. “I think that’s something we’re going through now, just going through and looking at all of the players that are available, that are going to fit our football team Tennessee Titans Hats ,” Robinson said. “We’re looking at all players.” There is no doubt the Titans need help in the pass catching department. So many people on Twitter and Facebook say they need to “GO SIGN A RECEIVER” while forgetting that if a guy isn’t on a team in week 6 there is a reason. Dez Bryant is obviously the first name that comes up. I was opposed to the Dez signing this summer when it looked like the Titans were going to have Delanie Walker, Corey Davis and Rishard Matthews as their top 3 receiving options. The conversation is different now that 2 of those 3 guys are no longer available. It would seem to make a ton of sense to at least have Dez in for a visit/workout at this point.So that is the Dez conversation. Outside of that the free agent wide receiver list has guys like Corey Coleman, Jeremy Maclin and your favorite and mine, Kenneth Lawrence Britt. Coleman and Britt have been cut by half the league. Maclin can’t run anymore. Then you’ve got guys like Breshad Perriman and Malcolm Mitchell who have some upside but have been hurt for most of the time they were in the league.The best avenue for the Titans to add some help at receiver is through the trade market. More on that later....

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz