Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

15.12.2018 07:39
With as fast as the NFL week passes Antworten

sometimes we’rehttp://www.thelionsfootballauthentic.com/devon-kennard-jersey-authentic forced to drop an outdated podcast. Unfortunately, that’s the case this week, as this week’s episode was recording late on Tuesday night. 12 hours later, news would break that the Detroit Lions are trading for run-stuffer Damon Harrison, leaving a lot of our takes a bit outdated.Still, this week’s PODcast has more than enough information for your weekday commute. We break down all of the good and bad things that happened in Miami and what it means for the Lions going forward. Are the Lions one of the better running teams in the league? Is their run defense on the rise? Is Matthew Stafford finally himself again? We answer all those questions and more on this week’s episode:Download and subscribe to the PODcast on these new platforms:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | ART19This week on the PODcastThe Lions picked up their road win Youth LeGarrette Blount Jersey , and WE’RE EXCITEDBreaking down the offense: Is this what it’s like to have an offensive line? We confirm: The Detroit Lions do have tight ends.Is... is Jim Bob Cooter good again?Defensively: is the run defense improvement a long-term thing or unsustainable?Jarrad Davis, Teez Tabor, Michael Roberts all improving...Secondary issues are troubling when Brock Osweiler is tearing you apart.Are the Lions playoff contenders now? Where do they stand in the NFC? NFL?Schedule looks pretty daunting over the next few weeks.Mailbag doubts the Lions make any trade deadline moves, talks apple cider adult beverages, and annoying Bears fans.Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers Song of the Game: ‘Hold on Tight’ by ELO Electric Light Orchestra is one of my favorite bands of all time. I learned of them in my college years, but as I expanded deeper into their catalogue http://www.lionscheapstore.com/ricky-wagner-jersey-cheap , I realized I wasn’t just meeting them now, I had known them all along. “Mr. Blue Sky” was a song I had likely memorized by the time I was six. “Telephone Line” was “that song” playing in the background of the fantastically odd scene when Steve Buscemi crossed out Billy Madison from his People to Kill list. “Showdown” was that badass song playing the background when Roy Munson was in an epic bowl-off against the greatest character Bill Murray has ever played: Ernie McCracken. For decades, ELO had been creating hit after hit and went underappreciated and overlooked. It’s not the most flashy of music and it’s probably not challenging enough for music snobs to enjoy, but their history is some of the most consistently good stuff out there. And yet, they never reached the pinnacle of pop music. They currently hold the record for most US Billboard Hot 100 Top 40 hits (20) without ever reaching No. 1. ELO is the Detroit Lions.Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers Song of the Game: “Hold on Tight” by Electric Light OrchestraAt halftime of Sunday’s game against the Green Bay Packers, I immediately sent out a warning shot across Lions twitter. Detroit http://www.lionscheapstore.com/t.j.-lang-jersey-cheap , currently up 24-0, was in no way safe against this Packers team. A few weeks ago the Bears learned this lesson the hard way, and Lions fans don’t need a long memory to recall the last time Aaron Rodgers mounted a 20-point comeback in that very same building.Hold on tight to your dream Hold on tight to your dream Sunday wasn’t just about holding on to a three possession lead, but for the Lions it was a chance of hold out any hope of a successful 2018 season. The team was on life support after a 1-3 start, and heading into the bye week at 1-4 would’ve sent the players to their homes filled with doubt and frustration. And it started to look like the Lions would not only lose on Sunday, but drop the game in gut-wrenching fashion as Rodgers was working his Devil Magic yet again. At one point Youth Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , the Packers were a yard and two-point conversion away from making it a three-point game with over four minutes left. We had seen this before.When you see the shadows falling When you hear that cold wind calling Hold on tight to your dreamBut because this season makes no sense, things went the Lions way on Sunday. The passing play setting up the Packers in the red zone was actually incomplete upon review. Mason Crosby would miss his fourth field goal a few plays later, and the Lions offense actually closed out a game they had the lead in. I don’t know why ELO breaks into French halfway through this song, but can you honestly say it’s more confounding than anything we’ve seen out of the Detroit Lions this season? Check out our full playlist to the 2018 season below (or here if you don’t see it). You can catch our explanations of each choice here.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz