Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

15.12.2018 09:29
the Pittsburgh Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- Indonesian entrepreneur Erick Thohir and two associates signed a deal to take over a majority stake of 18-time Italian champion Inter Milan on Tuesday, becoming the second foreign owners in Serie A. Vince Carter College Jersey . The takeover reportedly cost 350 million euros ($475 million). Thohir, and fellow Indonesians Rosan Roeslani and Handy Soetedjo agreed to buy a 70 per cent stake, Inter said on its website. The first Serie A club to cede majority ownership to foreigners was Roma, which was taken over by a group of Boston executives in 2011. The 43-year-old Thohir is part owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and D.C. United. He is chairman of the Mahaka Group, which has business interests in media and entertainment. "Today is a truly special day in my life," Thohir said. "I am honoured that Mr. Moratti has entrusted me with the responsibility to lead Inter into the next chapter, and I am excited to have him continue in the future as my partner. The job done by the Moratti family, from Angelos great Inter to Massimos treble record, has made Inter one of the most respected clubs in the world." Thohir has also served as vice-president of the Indonesian Olympic Committee and as Indonesias chief of mission for the 2012 London Olympics. "I am an entrepreneur but first of all I am a supporter and a sports lover," Thohir said. "I cannot wait to put our passion and international experience at the service of this fantastic club and its supporters." It remains unclear if the 68-year-old Moratti, who has owned the club since 1995, will remain president. "That I dont know," Moratti said outside the office of his family oil company, Saras. "Every president leaves his mark," Moratti added. "The important thing is that hes always respectful of the rest of the world, beyond his own job, and I think these people also have that in mind. ... Theyre people that really mean well and are good character-wise, too." Inter and city rival AC Milan have each won 18 Serie A titles, second on the all-time list behind Juventus record 29. Inter has also won three European Cups. Moratti took over the club after his father Angelo was owner during the teams early glory years in the 1960s, when Inter won the European Cup twice. After some difficult years under the younger Moratti, Inter returned to the top after the 2006 match-fixing scandal and won five consecutive Serie A titles from 2006-2010. In 2010, Inter also won the Champions League and the Italian Cup for an unprecedented treble in Italy, with Jose Mourinho as manager. However, Inter struggled again in the past two seasons -- finishing sixth in 2012 and ninth last season with the same number of losses (16) as wins. Inter is coming off its first loss of this season, a 3-0 defeat to first-place Roma, which left the team in fourth place under first-year manager Walter Mazzarri. The Nerazzurri visit Torino on Sunday. Brice Johnson College Jersey . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. Rasheed Wallace College Jersey . After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night. http://www.cheapnorthcarolinajerseys.com/ . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night.GOLD COAST, Australia - Australians Scott Strange and Wade Ormsby shared the second-round lead at the Australian PGA on Friday, with defending champion Adam Scott two strokes behind and American Boo Weekley three off the lead.Strange shot a 6-under 66 and Ormsby a 67 at Royal Pines for a 36-hole total of 9-under 135.Scott, who confirmed he and his wife are expecting their first child in February, was in third place after a 69, with Weekley, who had a first-round 66, in fourth after a 72.South Korean Jin Jeong, who held the first-round lead with a 65 and was one of 78 players to complete his opening round on Friday moorning due to weather delays on Thursday, was in a group tied for fifth after a 74. Wholesale North Carolina Jerseys. eong played 24 holes on Friday and had only a 30-minute break between his rounds.Ormsbys round included a six-hole run of an eagle and four birdies on his front nine. Strange, a two-time European Tour winner, joined Ormsby in the lead with a birdie on his final hole.Scott is playing his third Australian tournament in four weeks.Its big for me, he said. Energy levels are getting low and you can see the end of the line but Im pushing through, Im doing my usual routines. I really want to finish off with a win. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

winning five »»
 Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz