Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.12.2018 07:56
One by one, Brad Jacobs, Brad Gushue, Kevin Martin, and Jeff Stoughton will shake up their rinks by picking a new crop of teamma Antworten

One by one, Brad Jacobs, Brad Gushue, Kevin Martin, and Jeff Stoughton will shake up their rinks by picking a new crop of teammates during the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Draft Show Presented by Pintys. Nike Air Max Nederland Bestellen . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Vic Rauter hosts TSNs second consecutive all-star curling draft show alongside Bryan Mudryk, who will be interviewing curlers after they have been selected. All curlers will be wearing a microphone throughout the broadcast to give fans unfiltered access as the skips make their picks. Following a snake-style draft format, the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Draft Show Presented by Pintys features each skip drafting a new third, second, and lead – ensuring fans will see their favourite curlers compete with new teammates. Some of the potential scenarios include: Will Brad Jacobs pick any past Olympians? Ahead of Sochi 2014, Team Canadas skip may look to draw from a pool of Olympic experience, which includes Olympic gold medallists John Morris, Mark Nichols, Marc Kennedy, and Ben Hebert. Will John Morris and Kevin Martin be reunited? Before parting ways prior to this curling season, the duo combined for two Brier wins (2008 and 2009) and an Olympic gold medal in Vancouver. Will Kevin Martin take a chance on Ryan Fry? Martin is the only skip in the All-Star field that Fry has never competed with at a Brier (Fry played with Stoughton in 2007, with Gushue from 2009-2012, and won with Jacobs in 2013). Will former teammates John Morris, Brent Laing, and/or Craig Savill be drafted to the same team? Together, these three curlers won two World Junior titles (1998-99) and competed in the 2002 Brier final. Will Brad Gushue select Mark Nichols? Before Nichols moved to Manitoba to play with Team Jeff Stoughton, he and Gushue represented Newfoundland & Labrador in eight Briers and became Olympic gold medallists in 2006. The Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Draft Show Presented by Pintys features the following Top 16 curlers, as chosen by fans: SKIP Brad GushueBrad JacobsJeff StoughtonKevin Martin THIRDDave NedohinJohn MorrisJon MeadRyan Fry SECONDBrent LaingCarter RycroftE.J. HarndenMarc Kennedy LEADBen HebertCraig SavillMark NicholsRyan Harnden The Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Draft Show Presented by Pintys will be one of the last major curling events featuring Brad Jacobs and his rink before they head to Russia for the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. Nike Air Max Goedkoop . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. Nike Air Max Aanbieding . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way. http://www.airmaxnederland.nl/ . The first baseman hit a two-run homer in the top of the ninth inning to lead the Mets to a thrilling come-from-behind 3-2 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers.TORONTO -- As a No. 13 seed, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga had a punishing draw at the Rogers Cup. He didnt have big expectations entering the tournament but proceeded to take down some of the biggest names in tennis en route to the final. Once he got there, arguably the greatest player in the sports history became his latest victim. Tsonga relied on his powerful serve and strong baseline game in a 7-5, 7-6 (3) victory over second-seeded Roger Federer at Rexall Centre on Sunday. The Frenchman took advantage of a rare off-day from the Swiss great and capitalized on his chances. "Im working hard, my motivation came back," said Tsonga, who has battled knee problems over the last two years. "I want to win, I want to play my best tennis on the court. And it happened today." It was his fourth straight victory over a top-10 opponent. He upset top-seeded Novak Djokovic in the third round, eighth-seeded Andy Murray in the quarter-final and seventh-seeded Grigor Dimitrov in the semifinal. Tsonga earned US$598,900 for winning the $3.78-million tournament while Federer received $293,650 as the finalist. It was Tsongas second career Masters 1000 Series win and his first victory at this event. He took out three members of the so-called Big Four this week. The other, 2013 champion Rafael Nadal, withdrew due to injury. "I think for me its going to be a new motivation because just last year I always lost against those guys and it was really frustrating for me," he said. "Then today a win against (Federer), its good for me, its good for my ambition and its good for my career." Federer, a 17-time Grand Slam champion, was his usual consistent self in a semifinal win over Feliciano Lopez a night earlier. But he had a hard time with the quick turnaround to a mid-afternoon start on a glorious summer day. "I fought, I mixed it up and I was hoping to sort of sneak in a set and then maybe he would get a bit nervous or maybe would play a bad game," Federer said. "But I just couldnt create enough opportunities. So I think he deserved to win at the end of the day. "It was pretty simple, in my opinion." The first set was a rather choppy affair. Both players made some unforced errors over thhe first few games but each held serve. Goedkoop Air Max Kopen. . Tsonga struggled with his first serve at times but his spin-heavy second serve was just as effective. The quality of the match picked up late in the set. With Tsonga serving at 5-5, Federer showed his skills at the net with a deft drop shot that a fully-stretched Tsonga could not retrieve. Tsongas serve picked him up and he earned the hold to put the pressure back on the world No. 3. Federer became unglued in the final game, spraying two shots long to fall behind 15-30. He pulled even with a winner but was wide with a ground stroke that was unsuccessfully challenged, setting up the first break point opportunity of the set. The Swiss star then launched a ball well long to give Tsonga the opening set in 44 minutes. Tsonga, who reached No. 5 in the world rankings in 2012 but is currently No. 15, kept the pressure on in the second set. He had a break point chance with a 3-2 lead but Federer came back with an ace and fought back for the hold. The Frenchman had another great chance up 4-3 with a double-break point. However, Federer answered again with two straight points to get to deuce and then saved two more break point chances before holding with an ace. In the tiebreaker, Tsonga picked up a mini-break for a 4-3 lead and took the next three points for his first ATP title of the season and 11th of his career. Earlier, Bruno Soares of Brazil and Alexander Peya of Austria successfully defended their doubles title with a 6-4, 6-3 win over Ivan Dodig of Croatia and Marcelo Melo of Brazil. Notes: It was Tsongas first final appearance since losing to Latvias Ernests Gulbis last February in Marseille. His only previous Masters 1000 title came in Paris in 2008. ... Tsonga improved to 5-11 in head-to-head matchups against Federer. Three of his wins have come in Canada. He also beat Federer in the quarter-finals at Montreal in 2009 and in the third round in 2011. ... Federer, who has 79 career titles, won the Rogers Cup in 2004 and 2006. He fell to 2-5 in finals this season. ... The 10,600-seat venue was sold out for the final, which pushed the weeks attendance total to 148,341. That was a slight improvement from the 2012 mens event and just below the 2010 total. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz