Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.12.2018 07:57
Lewis Hamilton refused to answer questions from journalists at his press briefing following qualifying for the Japanese GP. [url Antworten

Lewis Hamilton refused to answer questions from journalists at his press briefing following qualifying for the Japanese GP. Authentic Kevin Durant Jersey . Hamilton said he was reacting to coverage of his use of Snapchat during Thursdays press conference.The other day was a super light-hearted thing and if I was disrespectful to any of you guys, or if you felt I was disrespectful, it was honestly not the intention. It was just a little bit of fun, Hamilton said in a calm, but short, address to the assembled media. But what was more disrespectful was what was then written worldwide. Unfortunately, there are some people here [and] its not them thats done it and unfortunately the decision I will take affects those who have been super supportive. Thats why Im saying its with the utmost respect.I dont really plan on sitting here many more times for these kind of things. My apologies, and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the weekend. The Formula 1 Gossip column The latest rumour and speculation from the F1 paddock It remains to be seen how Hamiltons refusal is depicted by the snubbed media corps.You might read about Lewis Hamilton storming out of a Merc press briefing just now. He didnt, tweeted Sky F1s Ted Kravitz. He simply said that the reaction to Thurs press conf had disappointed him and he wasnt going to answer questions. LH wished everyone a good rest of weekend and left. Totally his prerogative. A classic bit of F1 off-track tension.Appearing distracted and uninterested, Hamilton was widely criticised by sections of the media for failing to engage during Thursdays conference, preferring instead to film his fellow drivers on Snapchat.One newspaper described Hamilton as a Snap-prat and claimed the bored Brit took a swipe at F1, while another claimed the world champion had moaned on the mobile application.Media snap back at Hamilton over distracted press conferenceLater that evening, Hamilton posted on Twitter: Today was meant to be fun, not at all disrespectful. Some people take themselves too seriously. I had a blast, highlight of my day!Re press conference, its been the same for 10 years. Its not the media or mediator, its the format. Fans should be asking the questions!! Lewis Hamilton explains to Sky F1 why he was happy to qualify in second place for the Japanese GP Hamilton has qualified in second place for Sundays Japanese GP, live on Sky Sports F1 from 6am, the position from which he started for both of his Suzuka victories in 2014 and 2015.Speaking immediately after the session, Hamilton said: History has shown you dont have to be on pole to get the win and Im happy with qualifying. Its been a weekend a lot of work, getting the set-up right, some big changes went into qualifying.Considering that, to be that close, I was really happy with it. I did as well as I could I think. Nico did a great job and he has done all weekend. Also See: WATCH: Nico and Lewis so close Whens the Japanese GP on Sky? Lewis wants repeat of history The Formula 1 Gossip Column Authentic Kevin Hervey Jersey . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. Discount Thunder Jerseys . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif. http://www.cheapthunderjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-gary-payton-jersey . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster.MADRID, Spain -- Defending champion Rafael Nadal gave his clay-court doldrums a boost by reaching the Madrid Open semifinals on Friday with a dominant performance against Thomas Berdych. In the womens tournament, two-time defending champion Serena Williams withdrew with a leg injury, while Maria Sharapova ousted Li Na in the quarterfinals. The top-ranked Nadal had lost his previous two quarterfinal matches on clay for his worst run on the surface in a decade. But buoyed on by a partisan crowd, Nadal overpowered Berdych 6-4, 6-2 to advance at the Magic Box. "I brought great energy and intensity to it and thats the best news, that its my best (on clay) yet," Nadal said. "The things that, historically, Ive done well on this surface I managed to do them again today." Nadal has been improving with every match in Madrid after losing at the quarterfinals stage in preceding tournaments in Monte Carlo and Barcelona. But he showed no sign of the nerves that had uncharacteristically crept into the game of the most successful clay-court player ever as he pushed Berdych to the corners and punished him with a powerful forehand that accounted for 16 of his winners. "My play is good when Im hitting my forehand well, especially on clay," said Nadal, who is vying for his third title in the Spanish capital. "In Monte Carlo I used my backhand more and not my forehand, and when I have to hit five or six backhands in a row it doesnt help my game." Berdych, who dropped to 3-18 against Nadal, couldnt keep up in the hot sun beating down on Manolo Santana centre court. Nadal faces countryman Roberto Bautista Agut after the 45th-ranked player beat Colombias Santiago Giraldo 6-3, 6-4. David Ferrer followed Bautista Aguts victory with a 7-6 (3), 6-3 win over Ernests Gulbis to become the third Spaniard in the semis. Kei Nishikori prevented an all-Spanish lineup in the final four by beating Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-4 inn the late match. Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Authentic. The win also ensures that he will become the first Japanese player to break into the top 10 when the new world rankings are released on Monday. Nishikori remained undefeated on clay this season in nine matches after winning the Barcelona Open title. The top-ranked Williams has had her left thigh heavily bandaged this week and said she injured it during a first-round victory over Belinda Bencic on Sunday. "It started to get better but, most importantly right now, I just need some time to rest and recover. Its beyond words. Its so frustrating," Williams said in a statement. "This is not the way I wanted this week to end." The withdrawal gave 2011 champion Petra Kvitova a walkover and a spot in the semifinals. The 32-year-old Williams said the injury would not keep her out of the French Open, with the defending champion tweeting she would play in Rome next week before the second Grand Slam of the season starts on May 25. Sharapova reached the semis after she rallied to beat Li 2-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3. Li was in control until she failed to convert two break points in the 11th game of the second set. Errors then began creeping into the Australian Open champions game as Sharapova evened the match. After an exchange of breaks in the third set, the ninth-ranked Russian broke again and then held serve to win on Lis 43rd unforced error. "It really could have gone her way today. You know, it was just a matter of a few points in the second set," said Sharapova, who came through despite seven doublefaults. "I was down, I didnt play a great first set, and I found a way to get myself in a position to be in the third." Sharapova faces third-ranked Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals after the Polish player beat French qualifier Caroline Garcia 6-4, 4-6, 6-4. Kvitova will face fourth-seeded Simona Halep after the Romanian ousted Ana Ivanovic of Serbia 6-2, 6-2. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz