Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
douhua2233 Offline

20.12.2018 02:31
p://www.pantherscheapshop.com/ch Antworten

Panthers training camp 2018: Curtis Samuel and Bryan Cox pass physicals; are practicing today According to a tweet from Jourdan Rodrigue Wes Horton Jersey , the Carolina Panthers received some good news on the injury front regarding wide receiver Curtis Samuel and defensive end Bryan Cox, Jr. as the two players have passed their physicals and are now eligible to come off the Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list and practice with the rest of the team.If you’re wondering whether or not the Panthers will put those two players at risk this morning given the wet conditions (it’s raining at Wofford, y’all) . . . Jourdan has your answer.Hopefully these guys don’t overdo it today, but it will be nice to see Samuel and Cox out there on the field. If Samuel can stay healthy, I believe he will bring a lot of much-needed speed and flexibility to the Panthers offense in 2018 Cheap Luke Kuechly Jersey , and if Cox is able to get consistent reps during camp, I think he has a shot to make the 53-man roster as a rotational option at defensive end.Practice is just now underway, so be sure to head over to our live tracker and open thread to keep up with everything that’s going on today. D.J. Moore’s two fumbles against Washington were an undeniable part of the Carolina Panthers loss on Sunday. The conservative, old school head coach that Ron Rivera often epitomizes might have taken the rookie out of the game after his first fumble. Instead, Rivera kept Moore in the game. Offensive coordinator Norv Turner called plays that gave Moore opportunities to be a part of the come back attempt. Quarterback Cam Newton trusted the rookie enough to throw the ball to him. Moore ended the day with four receptions for 59 yards. He was a contributor. That all traces back to Rivera’s decision to not bench him after his early struggles.Why am I talking about this decision in a column dedicated to highlighting conservative decision making? For one Cheap Christian McCaffrey Jersey , I roasted Rivera yesterday. I think he has earned the criticism that I published and I stand by it, but that doesn’t mean that everything he does is awful. He did some good things yesterday, like keeping Moore on the field, and that deserves to be talked about as well. For two, the Turtle is all about conservative decision making. It isn’t just pointing out when things go poorly because of decisions made Cheap Kawann Short Jersey , it can also be about praising successes when small risks are taken. The point isn’t to suggest Rivera should always leap without looking. It is to encourage him to sometimes stick his neck on the line instead of burying his head in the sand when the odds are stacked heavily in his favor.We talked enough yesterday about the fourth and one punt and the play calling backed up into their own end zone that helped Washington build their lead against the Panthers. That is a lost cause, anyway. Rivera has doubled down on his decision to punt and we all know he will do it again. Instead, let’s just say Rivera made the right choice with regards to Moore’s playing time yesterday. Hopefully Moore learned from this loss and will be ready to make an impact going forward in this season. Maybe his skills with the ball in his hands can help the Panthers avoid a few fourth and ones.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz