Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.12.2018 07:47
Montreal Canadiens forward Dale Weise will be out of action for 2-3 weeks after suffering a tendon injury to his wrist during Mo Antworten

Montreal Canadiens forward Dale Weise will be out of action for 2-3 weeks after suffering a tendon injury to his wrist during Mondays game against the Boston Bruins. Discount Air Max 9 . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. The Canadiens said he will miss a minimum of one week. Weise was acquired from the Vancouver Canucks in early February. He has two goals and one assist since joining the Canadiens. Moen was drafted by the Calgary Flames in 2000 and joined the Canadiens as an as an unrestricted free agent in 2009. He has two goals and 10 assists through 65 games this season. Cheap Air Max 97 Sale . Correia pitched six innings of one-run ball, Eduardo Escobar homered, and the Minnesota Twins pulled away late to beat the Colorado Rockies 9-3 on Saturday. Nike Air Max 97 China Wholesale . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. http://www.wholesaleairmax97.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Tampa Bay Rays couldnt capitalize on a lack of control by Garrett Richards, and find themselves in an even deeper hole in the AL East race. Richards worked around a career-high seven walks over five innings and Erick Aybar drove in four runs, helping the Los Angeles Angels beat the skidding Rays 11-2 on Monday night. Richards (5-6) gave up a run and two hits while striking out six in the opener of a four-game series. The seven walks matched Richards total from his previous five starts combined, but the Rays stranded eight runners while he was in the game and 12 altogether. "You can look at the final score and all that stuff, but we saw 103 pitches while he was in there and only had two hits. Thats where our biggest problem is right now," manager Joe Maddon said. "Were putting so much pressure on the pitching staff right now by not scoring runs, and we need to get better. Whenever you dont hit, you look flat. So I think its more a case of pressing than anything else." Ben Zobrist drove in both of Tampa Bays runs with homer in the first inning and an RBI single in the sixth. The Rays, coming off a three-game sweep by Oakland, have lost five straight and eight of nine to fall 6 1/2 games behind AL East-leading Boston -- their largest deficit since July 7. Just nine games ago, they were tied with the Red Sox. "Its frustrating. Were in a bad stretch and weve got to turn it around," Zobrist said. "These things happen during the season at times, so you just have to fight through it and stay positive." Tampa Bay loaded the bases twice against Richards -- without a hit either time -- and failed to score in each situation. In the second, Richards retired David DeJesus on a grounder to first after a pair of two-out walks and an error by rookie third baseman Luis Jimenez on Yunel Escobars grounder. Richards walked three more in the fifth before striking out rookie Wil Myers on a full count with his 27th pitch of the inning. Richards walk total was the highest by an Angels pitcher since May 25, 2012, when Ervin Santana issued seven free passes in a five-inning no-decision at Seattle. "Its easy to pitch when youve got good stuff, but its another thing to go out there and compete and battle when you dont have your good stuff," teammate Josh Hamilton said. "His control wasnt there, but he battled through it and got out of some jams. That says a lot about him and his growth. Its going to do him well in the future." Rookie Chris Archer (8-6) threw 90 pitches in 3 2-3 innings, giving up five runs and nine hits in a rematch of his 4-1 victory against Richards last Wednesday at St. Petersburg, Fla. The right-handers outing was the second-shortest of his 22 big league starts. The Angels, who have won nine of 10, took a 2-1 lead in the third on an RBI single by rookie Kole Calhoun. Archer kept the damage to a minimum, retiring Jimenez on a fielders choice grounder to shortstop with the bases loaded after an intentional walk to Hank Conger. But Los Angeles got three more in the fourth. Andrew Romine scored oon J. Wholesale Air Max 97. . Shucks groundout, and the switch-hitting Aybar pulled a 3-2 pitch down the right-field line for his fifth homer. "Leading up to that, I hadnt controlled the damage very well and they had a lot of two-strike hits," Archer said. "I felt really good. I just wasnt executing when I needed to. Basically I tried to do too much. Its a little disheartening because it was a game we really needed to win. When I take the mound, I definitely dont expect to go less than four innings. I should have done a lot better." The Angels extended the margin to 10-2 with a five-run sixth that included Aybars two-run triple against Brandon Gomes, bases-loaded RBI singles by Conger and Peter Bourjos, and Jimenezs sacrifice fly. Aybars four RBIs tied a career high for the shortstop, who also drove in four against the Rays in a 6-5 victory last Tuesday at Tropicana Field -- including a go-ahead two-run double in the ninth against closer Fernando Rodney. "We talked after the All-Star break about being kind of a thorn in peoples sides, and whether we win or lose make them feel like theyve earned it," Hamilton said. "Thats what weve done the last couple of weeks." Zobrist, the second batter Richards faced, hit his 11th home run before the Angels responded in the bottom half with Hamiltons RBI single after Mike Trout singled and stole his 30th base. Trout, who turned 22 on Aug. 7, became the youngest player in major league history with two seasons of at least 20 homers and 30 steals. Things got so bad for the Rays, outfielder Sam Fuld was used as a reliever for the first time in his career and retired Shuck on a fly to centre on five pitches with runners at second and third. He became the third position player in franchise history to pitch in a game, joining Wade Boggs (1999) and Josh Wilson (2007). "I was looking to boost morale somehow," Maddon said. "I told Sammy before the inning began: Go down there and well see whats going to happen. Once they set it up, and here comes Shuck with two outs, I thought it was the right time to do it." NOTES: Grant Green capped the scoring in the seventh with his first major league homer while batting for Aybar. It was the first home run by an Angels pinch hitter at the "Big A" since Aug. 15, 2011, by Russell Branyan against Texas Alexi Ogando. ... The Rays will activate LHP Matt Moore (14-3) from the disabled list Tuesday and start him against Jason Vargas. The first-time All-Star, who missed the entire month of August because of elbow soreness, won six consecutive outings before getting a no-decision his previous time out on July 28 at Yankee Stadium. ... Tampa Bay RHP Jeremy Hellickson, who was optioned to Class A Charlotte on Aug. 27, rejoined his teammates in the clubhouse before the game and will officially be added to the roster on Tuesday. Hell start on Wednesday night. "It wasnt very much fun, to say the least," said Hellickson, 10-8 with a 5.28 ERA. "Its just one start that Ive missed, and I guess Im motivated to get back out there." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz