Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

26.12.2018 09:45
Miami Dolphins rookie safety Minkah Fitzpatrick wants Antworten

to trademark his nickname but says he'd be happy to share it with Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.Both go by "FitzMagic http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/jameis-winston-jersey ," and the Bucs' QB has been making headlines while leading his team to a 2-0 start as a replacement for the suspended Jameis Winston.That's not the reason Minkah Fitzpatrick recently filed for a federal trademark of the nickname, he said Wednesday."I would have done it a while back, but I couldn't because I was in college Authentic Peyton Barber Jersey ," the Dolphins' first-round draft pick said. He said he seeks the trademark because he wants to use the name to sell a line of apparel.Minkah Fitzpatrick said he has been called FitzMagic since junior high school in New Jersey. He said he has had no communication with Ryan Fitzpatrick about the shared nickname."I really don't think he's too worried about it," Minkah said. "If he wants the name, he can take it. He's a great player. If he wants it Authentic Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , he can contact me and my people, and he can have it."His application for a trademark drew criticism on social media."They want me to earn my nickname; that's what I'm going to do," Minkah Fitzpatrick said. "I've been playing pretty well for a rookie my first two games. I'm going to continue to progress. I'm going to focus on football. I'm not worried about silly nicknames."AP NFL website: pro32.ap.org and ://AP_NFLFollow Steven Wine on Twitter: ://Steve_Wine. His work can be found at ://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine Behind the Buccaneers: Ali MarpetA look inside the man known as Ali Marpet.Bucs Return from Bye in Good HealthEvery player on the 53-man roster participated in the two-hour workout in some capacity.Next Up: Donovan SmithWhen will Bucs show him the money?Falcons vs. Buccaneers: What you need to know to watch Week 6 action in the NFC SouthIt’s the 1-4 Falcons trying to claw their way back into the divisional race http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/mike-evans-jersey , starting with the 2-2 Buccaneers.Bucs, Falcons both hoping to snap skidsThe two teams meet in Atlanta on Sunday, and the Falcons (1-4) will be looking to snap a three-game losing streak.Is the Jacksonville Jaguars offense good enough to win a Super Bowl? 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Edition!Comparing the Jags to the 2002 Super Bowl Champion Bucs.The Bow Tie Chronicles: A look at the Tampa Bay BucsIn the 82nd episode of The Bow Tie Chronicles podcast Womens Chris Conte Jersey , we take a look at the 2-2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz