Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.12.2018 06:32
The Baltimore Orioles have Antworten

WUHAN, China - Petra Kvitova backed up her lopsided win over Eugenie Bouchard at Wimbledon with another emphatic victory over the Canadian to capture the inaugural Wuhan Open title on Saturday. Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic .The third-seeded Czech player saved seven of eight break points she faced in the second set to close out a 6-3, 6-4 win over the sixth-seeded Bouchard in scorching conditions that lived up to Wuhans reputation as one of Chinas oven cities.It was Kvitovas third title of the year and also secured her spot at the season-ending WTA finals in Singapore, alongside No. 1 Serena Williams, Simona Halep and Maria Sharapova.Shes also now a perfect 3-0 over the 20-year-old Bouchard, including her dominant 6-3, 6-0 win in the Wimbledon final that lasted only 55 minutes. It was the fewest games allowed in a womens Wimbledon final since Steffi Graf beat Monica Seles 6-2, 6-1 in 1992.I knew that I have to play a little bit more aggressive than I played the matches before, Kvitova said. I need to play a similar game as in Wimbledon, very aggressively going for the shots.Bouchard had hoped to put up more of a fight than she did at Wimbledon. But the Westmount, Quebec native didnt have an answer for Kvitovas lefty serve out wide and couldnt match the Wimbledon champs powerful groundstrokes, especially early in the match when she fell behind 3-1 in the first set.Then, at the start of the second, she jammed her finger with her racket on a follow-through and had to take an injury timeout to have it taped while holding a bag of ice to her head to cool off in the 32-degree Celsius (90 F) heat.I have hit a million forehands in my life and I still cant hit one without hitting myself, she said. With tape and adrenaline, (I could) still play as I normally would, but its pretty painful now. Its surprising how such a small body part can actually be so painful.Still, after returning to the court, she made Kvitova work hard to close it out. Serving for the match at 5-2, Kvitova wasted a match point and was forced to save five break points before dumping a volley into the net to drop serve. After Bouchard held to make it 5-4, however, Kvitova regained her composure and put the match away.The 24-year-old Czech player will now look to carry her late-season momentum into the WTA Championships, which she won in her breakout season in 2011 after beating Sharapova to capture her first Wimbledon title.I think that Im feeling well. Im prepared very well for the matches, she said. I find my form finally. Jason Witten College Jersey . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. Authentic Tennessee Jerseys . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. http://www.cheaptennesseejerseys.com/ . Napoli hit two home runs, Jonny Gomes and prized rookie Xander Bogaerts also connected, and the Red Sox kept up their dizzying scoring spree at Yankee Stadium by bashing New York 13-9 Saturday for a fifth straight win.BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles have placed first baseman Chris Davis on paternity leave and added catcher Nick Hundley, who was obtained in a trade with San Diego on Saturday. Davis and his wife, Jill, are expecting their first child. He is expected to miss games Sunday and Monday before joining the Orioles in Milwaukee on Tuesday. Obtained in a trade for Troy Patton, Hundley joined the Orioles on Sunday. Orrioles manager Buck Showalter planned to give Hundley the day off to let him get acclimated with his new surroundings. Arian Foster College Jersey. Also Sunday, the Orioles recalled right-hander Preston Guilmet from Triple-A Norfolk and optioned infielder Steve Lombardozzi to the same minor league club. Lombardozzi joined the Orioles on Saturday to fill out the roster while the team was waiting for Hundley to arrive. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz