Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
huangjian123 Offline

28.12.2018 06:50
Youth Frank Ragnow Jersey Antworten

Detroit Lions waive RB Zach Zenner from reserve/injured The Detroit Lions parted ways with running back Zach Zenner on Wednesday http://www.authenticsdetroitlions.com/cheap-t.j.-lang-jersey , cutting him from the reserve/injured list. Zenner was a longshot to make the roster after the Lions added both rookie Kerryon Johnson and LeGarrette Blount this offseason, but his chances went to zero when he was injured early in the preseason finale, suffering an undisclosed back injury. By releasing Zenner from reserve/injured—with an injury settlement—the running back can actually return to action this year. Theoretically, the Lions could actually bring him back, too. According to league rules, the team that agrees to an injury settlement can re-sign a player an additional six weeks after the agreed length of the injury settlement. For example, if the player gets a four-week injury settlement (payment for four weeks, because, presumably http://www.authenticsdetroitlions.com/cheap-quandre-diggs-jersey , that would be the length it would take to recover from the injury), the Lions could sign him 10 weeks from today. There’s actually precedent for this, as well. In 2016, the Lions cut Josh Bynes from reserve/injured just before the season began. A couple months later, the Lions re-signed Bynes and he finished out the season starting eight games for the team.That sort of path isn’t as likely for Zenner. The Lions’ stable of backs is still crowded, and it’s not clear what role Zenner could play if he stayed in Detroit. That being said, if the Lions are in an injury predicament in November, maybe Zenner gets a call. For now, he’s much more likely to find a spot on another team. Because he’s still not a veteran by NFL’s standards Color Rush Christian Jones Jersey , he will go on waivers immediately.Thursday open thread: Make your 2018 Super Bowl predictions! It’s Thursday and that means the NFL officially returns tonight. The Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles will open the 2018 season hosting the prior NFC champions, the Atlanta Falcons.Both bird teams figure to be part of the equation in the conference’s playoff picture come December, and that means we should be treated to a pretty solid season opener on Thursday night.So as the season begins, it’s time to show off your prediction chops. Want a chance to look like the smartest person in the room? Time to make your 2018 NFL predictions. Today’s Question of the Day is:Who will play in Super Bowl LIII and who will win?My answer: It’s incredibly boring and I’m sure it’s going to be one of the more popular picks among analysts, but give me Patriots over Vikings.I know including the Vikings is going to make some Detroit Lions fans sick, but that team is just stacked. The biggest concern is their offensive line, but it was the same scenario last year, and they managed to be perfectly fine on offense despite having a guy like Riley Reiff protecting the blindside. Elsewhere, the Vikings are just loaded with talent. They’ve got an impressive backfield with tons of potential Youth Frank Ragnow Jersey , one of the best receiving duos in the league, and just try to find a weakness on their defensive roster. You can’t.Nothing fancy about my pick for the Patriots. The AFC is soft yet again, and New England has breezed their way through it in three of the past four years. The Jaguars are probably the only real team that could give them trouble, but even after last year’s playoff run, I just can’t get behind a team led by Blake Bortles. Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz