Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
chenyan94 Offline

02.01.2019 06:50
This week I posed the following questions: Antworten

Based on Tyrann Mathieu’s 2018 performance as a Houston Texan to this point Corey Moore Color Rush Jersey , do you...1 - ...want the Texans to re-sign him, assuming his contract will be in the upper-tier of guaranteed money for a safety (and regardless of his play, you KNOW this will be a requirement for his agent, at least as a starting point); and 2 - ...think the Texans actually WILL bring Mathieu back?Let’s see how the Masthead reacted Seantrel Henderson Color Rush Jersey , starting with my own thoughts.Chris:Titan Matt WestonCapt. Ron:BFmf’nD:Rivers McCown:Luke Beggs:Kenneth:Mike BullockJeremy Brener:Great discussion from the Masthead.I’m sure YOU have opinions as well.Put those bad boys in the comments section below, and feel free to tweet Tyrann Mathieu @Mathieu_Era to let him know we are all up in his business; I know he’s keeping an eye out for folks who don’t know what the hell they’re talking about.Honey Badger has the red-ass like that, which is one of the reasons I love the guy. Dang, it’s already Wednesday. Monday feels so long ago. Here we are. And with it comes injury and roster news as the Texans quickly shuffle onwards to hosting the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. First things first: D’Onta Foreman is practicing but still isn’t ready to play yet. The Texans’ second year running back Ibraheim Campbell Color Rush Jersey , who tore his Achilles a year ago, still hasn’t made it back to the point that he’s ready for game action.Unfortunately, it’s going to be another week of Alfred Blue getting 13 carries for 40 yards. On a positive note, everyone’s favorite scrappy inside linebacker will be back this week. Dylan Cole has been activated and Josh Keyes has been released to make room for him. Cole went to the shop to repair a dislocated wrist and had arthroscopic knee surgery during his stay at the doctor’s office. Cole is back just in time to play Cleveland. Sadly Senio Kelemete Color Rush Jersey , DeShone Kizer and Kevin Hogan aren’t around to play musical chairs while Hue Jackson refuses to stop the CD from spinning. Keke Coutee left Monday’s game with a hamstring injury. That same vile piece of soft issue that has been hampering him all year long. He’s trending to play this Sunday, but he still may not. For insurance purposes, the Texans worked out former Jets wide receiver Devin Smith. That’s all we got for now. All that’s left to do is wait around for Sunday to get here.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz