Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zxlbxj1 Offline

09.07.2018 08:25
Now that Jose Reyes has returned Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - A new resident in the Western Conference, the Winnipeg Jets will get a look at one of the best the circuit has to offer tonight when they resume their homestand against the St. Louis Blues. Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game live on TSN at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. You can also get in-game stats with TSN.cas live GameTracker. After relocating from Atlanta to Winnipeg ahead of the 2011-12 campaign, the Jets found themselves switching conferences under realignment prior to the start of this season. They are 2-3-0 against teams from their new conference this season, including a 5-3 home win over Los Angeles back on Oct. 4. Winnipeg, though, has lost four of five since and plays the fourth contest of a six-game homestand tonight looking to avoid a fourth straight setback to St. Louis. The clubs last met on Feb. 25, 2012, with the Blues picking up a 3-2 shootout win in their first trip to Winnipeg since the Jets relocated. The Jets are 1-2-0 on their longest residency of the season, following up a 3-0 win over New Jersey on Sunday with a 3-0 setback at the hands of Montreal two nights later. Ondrej Pavelec made 22 saves in the setback for Winnipeg, which has been held to a pair of goals or fewer in each of their four losses. "This one was a tough game, a game certainly we didnt have much control over," Jets head coach Claude Noel said. "Right off the start, they were in our zone, pretty much from the faceoff on. We chased the puck in our zone." Things didnt get better for Noels club on Wednesday, when forward Evander Kane suffered a lower-body injury during practice and had to be helped off the ice. Noel did say the injury is not considered severe, leaving Kane day-to- day. The 22-year-old forward is tied for the club lead with three goals and tops the Jets with 30 hits and 34 shots. Winnipeg did recall 23-year-old center Patrice Cormier from the American Hockey League on Wednesday night. He has two points in 40 career NHL games after being selected in the second round of the 2008 draft by the Devils, who traded him to the then-Thrashers on Feb. 4, 2010 in a package that netted them Ilya Kovalchuk. After winning the first four games of their season-opening homestand, the Blues lost a 6-2 decision to the visiting San Jose Sharks on Tuesday, but rebounded with a 3-2 victory over hosting Chicago last night. T.J. Oshie had the only goal of the shootout and Jaroslav Halak made 27 saves through overtime before stopping all three shots he faced in the tiebreaker as the Blues bested the Blackhawks for the second time already this season. "Its huge," Oshie said of beating the Blackhawks. "I think we played a good team game. We had a couple breakdowns, but I think for the full 65 minutes and into the shootout, I think as a team we played pretty solid." Oshie assisted on a goal by Alex Steen for his 200th career point, while David Backes scored a goal in his 500th career game. Jay Bouwmeester added a pair of assists in St. Louis first road game of the season. Halak has started all six games for the Blues this season, posting a 2.26 goals against average and .919 save percentage. However, Brian Elliott is expected to get his first start of the campaign tonight. Elliott, whose only appearance this season was a relief stint versus the Sharks in which he allowed two goals on 13 shots, is 4-2-1 with a 3.31 GAA and .886 save percentage in eight career meetings with the Jets franchise. Pavelec is 1-1-1 with a 2.61 GAA and .929 save percentage in three games versus the Blues. Josh Jackson Jersey . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. JK Scott Jersey . Head of clinic Josef Obrist tells the Austria Press Agency on Thursday that Morgenstern "is doing surprisingly well. ... He still has a memory gap but thats nothing unusual." Morgenstern has moved to a rehabilitation clinic in Klagenfurt for further recovery. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/j-mon-moore-jersey/. Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory. Josh Jackson Packers Jersey .J. Ward appeared in court Friday on misdemeanour charges that he threw a glass mug at a bartender at a Denver strip club. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points.CLEVELAND – What a difference a year makes. Twelve months ago Jose Reyes spent part of April on the disabled list with a severely sprained left ankle but there was no clear return date in sight. On Saturday, Reyes was back from a strained left hamstring. There was greater clarity this time around. He didnt expect to be out much longer than the 15 days he was required to spend on the disabled list. Turns out he was right. "Real happy just to be back with my teammates, see my guys again," said Reyes. "More happy that Im going to be on the field, playing and doing what I love to do, just play baseball." The Blue Jays technically went 9-7 in Reyes absence but he was a non-factor on Opening Day, reinjuring the hamstring that gave him trouble during spring training while running to first base in his lead off at-bat. In fact, when Reyes took his shortstop position on Saturday afternoon it was his first time in the field this season. For manager John Gibbons, who been able to field his preferred lineup far too infrequently since the start of last year, the return of Reyes means an opportunity to reset the lineup. "Its the way its supposed to look," said Gibbons. "Hopefully he gets us going a little bit more. He adds a little bit more offence. Its good to have him back." Just as Reyes returns, the Jays formally lose Adam Lind through at least April 30 after he was placed on the disabled list with stiffness in his lower back. In steps Juan Francisco, who hit 18 home runs in 348 bats for the Atlanta Braves and Milwuakee Brewers last season. Like Lind, Francisco will be a designated hitter who can spell Edwin Encarnacion at first base. Hell likely start at first base on Sunday. Francisco can play third base in a pinch, although he didnt get the call up for his defence. Since signing a minor league deal with the Blue Jays on April 2 following his spring release by the Brewers, Francisco has posted a .341/.420/.568 slash line with two home runs and 11 RBI for the Triple-A Buffalo Bisons. Blue Jays brass wrestled with the decision, Francisco or Dan Johnson, whos also off to a strong sttart with Buffalo (.dddddddddddd318/.466/.591, three home runs, 10 RBI). "Francisco worked out, he can hit a little bit," said Gibbons. "Hes got some juice in that bat so hopefully he can add something while Lindys out." Its one of baseballs mysteries as to why a guy like Francisco cant find a permanent home in the major leagues. Hes a left-handed bat and while not a batting average or on-base machine, at 26 years old and with his fourth big league Franciscos been around long enough to be, at the very least, a contributor off the bench. "Ive got no idea," said Gibbons. "Guys that make it in the big leagues and establish themselves, there have got to be some opportunities. I know hes had some opportunities but its got to be in the right organization. Theyve got to like you. Theyve got to throw you out there no matter what. But hes got some talent. Hopefully he shows up." DIAZ READY FOR ANYTHING Now that Jose Reyes has returned, Munenori Kawasaki is back in Buffalo, and with the Blue Jays committed to giving Ryan Goins the majority of playing time at second base, especially against right-handed pitching, Jonathan Diaz settles into a utility role. Diaz hasnt played much outfield in his professional career but hes worked hard on the craft during batting practice. "Ive always loved to shag my entire career ever since I can remember," said Diaz. "Every time Im done my ground balls I go out there and power shag and I enjoy it. I feel like thats prepared me throughout my life to be ready for this opportunity." The Blue Jays transferred Maicer Izturis to the 60-day list, formalizing his protracted absence, and despite his selection over Kawasaki, Diaz lamented the tough decisions that had to be made. "I was just saying earlier, were all buddies, we all wish we could all stick around," said Diaz. "Kawasakis such a great teammate but, you know, thats the way the game goes. Luckily I was able to stick around and Im going to go out there and work hard at every position I can because I know Im going to be that guy filling in a role." White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz