Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

03.01.2019 09:12
NEW YORK -- The interleague game between the New York Yankees and Chicago Cubs on Tuesday was postponed because of rain. [url=ht Antworten

NEW YORK -- The interleague game between the New York Yankees and Chicago Cubs on Tuesday was postponed because of rain. Cheap Nike Free Shoes Canada . The teams will make up the game Wednesday as part of a day-night doubleheader. New York also postponed ceremonies marking the unveiling of a plaque honouring Nelson Mandelas visit to Yankee Stadium in 1990. The ceremonies, planned during the off-season for Jackie Robinson Day, were rescheduled to before Wednesday nights game. A light rain was falling in late morning, and rain was forecast throughout the day. New York is dealing with several infield injuries, the latest to catcher Francisco Cervelli. He will be sidelined for at least two months with a strained right hamstring and was put on the 60-day disabled list. He was injured during Sunday nights 3-2 win over Boston. Catcher John Ryan Murphy was recalled from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, and the Yankees selected the contract of infielder Scott Sizemore from Scranton. Nike Free Clearance . He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week. Nike Free Canada . McCutchen hit his first home run in over a month, doubled twice and scored two runs to help the Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-3 on Sunday and take three of four from the defending NL West champions. http://www.cheapnikefreecanada.com/ . Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games.CLEVELAND -- Kyrie Irving managed to find a silver lining -- and a sliver of hope for the Cavaliers playoff chances -- while dealing with his latest injury. The All-Star point guard will miss at least two weeks with a strained biceps tendon, but hes hopeful his season is not over. "If you could take a positive from the situation, obviously that would be one, that at this point, I dont have to get surgery, which is tremendous," Irving said following shootaround Tuesday at the Cleveland Clinic Courts. Clevelands leading scorer got hurt Sunday night in a loss against the Los Angeles Clippers. An MRI taken Monday revealed the strain, but not a tear, which would have ended Irvings season. Its still not a certainty hell be back, but the Cavs will rest him for two weeks before making any decisions. With 15 games left, the Cavs enter their home matchup against Miami five games behind Atlanta for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. It was going to be a challenge for the Cavs to make up any ground with Irving, and now without him, theyre in a major bind. The 21-year-old was trying to strip the ball from Clippers forward Blake Griffin when his tendon gave out. "One of those freak plays against a strong individual in Blake," Irving said. "I tried to get the ball out of his hands. I knew something was wrong when I came to the bench. Obviously, I just felt just a weird feeling after that play in my shoulder. My arm looked a little different in the biceps area. Thats when I kknew that I strained it. Nike Free Canada Outlet. " Irving will miss at least eight games. Hes already sat out 41 in three NBA seasons, leading some to label him as injury prone. Its still possible he may need an operation, but Irving is trying to be optimistic. "Well see in two weeks," he said. "Im not going to give a definitive answer because I dont know that answer. At this point, Im just going to continue to support my teammates and be on the sideline. Whatever the medical team needs me to do and whatevers in my best interests, Im going to do." With his best player out, Cavs coach Mike Brown will start Dion Waiters in the backcourt with Jarrett Jack. Cleveland could get back C.J. Miles, who has missed 12 games with a sprained ankle. Waiters has provided a spark off the bench all season, and said hes going start with the same mindset hes had as a reserve. "Just going out there playing my game, let everything come to me," he said. "Dont go out there and try to press and do things I normally dont do. Just play the game and have fun." Waiters says all the Cavs have to step it up with Irving sidelined. "Kyrie is the best player on the team," Waiters said. "But it gives other guys the chance to play and show coach things they can do. Weve got to pick it up. Everybody has to be together and play for each other. Thats the biggest thing losing a huge piece like that. We have to play the game, move the ball and have fun out there." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz