Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
douhua2233 Offline

07.01.2019 02:49
www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/c Antworten

Panthers fantasy football Week 1 waiver wire work From a fantasy standpoint the Panthers 16-8 win over the Cowboys was a dud for everyone in the home whites Youth Cam Newton Jersey , with the exception of the Panthers defense. They put up a respectable 13 points, 6 over their projection. Beyond that, there were a couple decent numbers but nothing that helped you win this week. McCaffrey owners can blame Alex Armah for vulturing a touchdown.QB Cam Newton 15.24 pts (vs 17.78 projected)RB Christian McCaffrey 13.5 pts (vs 17 projected)WR Devin Funchess 7.1 pts (vs. 11 projected)One of my golden rules of fantasy is to never drop a player after one bad week. That includes these Panthers, with the exception of TE Greg Olsen. He was injured and is out of action for the foreseeable future. There is good news for Olsen owners though, 4 of the top 8 scoring TEs in week 1 are on most waiver wires:So queue one up and don’t be shy about spending some FAAB money on the position. You need a starter and my recommendation from the group above is George ‘Bits O’ Kittle. Jared Cook is just too unpredictable week to week; Dissly is just too unknown to pick up yet, and Eric Ebron has too often been a one week flash.For those of you with multiple leagues like myself (I have 8 leagues across 3 apps) I love the Fantasy Pros Waiver Assistant that shows me in which leagues my target player is available. Take TE George Kittle for example. I can quickly see he is available in 5 of my 8 leagues (and he is already on one of my rosters):That sure saves me a lot of time instead of having to go into each league and do a player search in each. Top Adds for the WeekQBIf you want the Week 1 top scorer then I’m sure he is on the wire as well. Who would have guessed Buccaneers QB Ryan Fitz-Magic Fitzpatrick would be the weeks top scorer with 57 points! Certainly not me. I’m still undecided on whether he really played that well or the Saints defense is that bad. I think it’s a little of both and therefore Fitzpatrick could be a solid play for the next couple of weeks if you need him.RBTJ Yeldon is a solid pick up with Leonard Fournette getting dinged up in the opener. Especially in our PPR leagues. If Fournette is ruled out for Week 2 then Yeldon is a solid RB2 or flex play against the Patriots in Week 2.WRWith DeVante Parker out, Kenny Stills got the chance to shine and he made the most of it, catching 4 of 5 targets for 106 and 2 touchdowns. Don’t expect that every week, especially once Parker returns. D/STIf the Bears defense is still on your wire you should grab them. One man wrecking crew Khalil Mack is for real and so is this defense. Of course the Panthers are a good play every week as well, but I assume you knew that. KickerI’m not usually one to change kickers after one week unless the guy shanked a couple or the team’s offense looks putrid. If that is your scenario see if Brian McManus is on the wire. I think the Broncos offense will be plenty potent this season to get McManus some kicks.Panthers Film Analysis: Will the Panthers increase play-action passing under Norv Turner? The goal of each pre-season is to evaluate ninety players in hopes of trimming down the roster to fifty-three players by Labor Day Weekend. That is also the case with Carolina Panthers, but they have their work cut out due to the new offensive system being installed under Norv Turner. As Ron Rivera stated in his press conference yesterday http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/mike-adams-jersey-authentic , former Panthers coordinator Rob Chudzinski was a member of Turner’s staff in San Diego. There is a familiarity of the base concepts, but with Turner at the helm the offense will receive a first hand glimpse into the playbook. Increased play-action?Based on two pre-season games, Turner is focusing on increasing the play-action passing game. Cam Newton’s success on play-action has been mixed, however. For reference, Newton’s play-action success was average in 2017 too. Despite a low frequency of these throws, Newton’s completion percentage was 62.9%, 7.0 YPA, and an NFL passer rating of 96.7. (via PFF)However, PFF does count RPO’s as play-action passes. Newton’s splits were more clear in this regard. After watching some of Newton’s play-action throws this pre-season, the consensus I found in his lackluster production originate from his mechanics when he’s executing the fake. This is a textbook fake from Newton. He reaches the ball out to Christian McCaffrey, which draws the linebackers towards the line of scrimmage. Eventually Womens Torrey Smith Jersey , Alex Armah is allowed to slip towards the flat by himself. On the contrary, here is an example of Newton’s poor mechanics when faking the hand off. The result is an incredibly difficult throw into a tight window, which results in an interception. Yes, Newton under threw the ball too but the window could have been wider if the linebacker was removed.Miami’s linebackers don’t bite on the action, which gives them ample room to pick up Greg Olsen. With RPO’s the fake doesn’t have to be executed perfectly, which is why I hope Turner installs more of these concepts. Newton is able to read the boundary safety dropping into the box before the snap. This provides him the signal to target Jairus Wright on the back shoulder fade. The reduced split Wright takes up makes this an easier throw for Newton.I have long been a proponent of increasing the play-action concepts for Newton. Despite his production this pre-sesaon, there is evidence on the whole that play-action is more effective than non play-action. In addition, the long held belief that rushing the football well leads to more play-action success is also being questioned. Play-action passes should be a staple of the Panthers offense in 2018, but Newton has to become more consistent when he’s delivering the fake.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz