Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.01.2019 07:14
Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.raybanwholesale.com/]Ray Ban Wholesale[/url] .com) - Maria Sharapova surviv Antworten

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Ray Ban Wholesale .com) - Maria Sharapova survived, and in more ways than one on Thursday at the Australian Open. Sharapova, the 2008 champion and this years third seed, outlasted Italys Karin Knapp 6-3, 4-6, 10-8 in a 3 1/2-hour marathon second-round match that was played in sweltering heat before the roof was closed at Rod Laver Arena. "Im really happy to get through," said Sharapova. "I really am. I worked really hard in the last few months and I wanted this match. I didnt play my best tennis. I didnt do many things well. I got through it, and sometimes thats whats important." Also getting through to the third round were Victoria Azarenka and Agnieszka Radwanska, but in much easier fashion. Azarenka, the two-time defending champion and second seed, claimed a 6-1, 6-4 triumph over Czech Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, while the fifth-seeded Radwanska notched a 6-0, 7-5 win over Olga Govortsova. Sharapova and Knapp opened play Thursday at Laver Arena and the decision to close the roof and halt action on the outer courts because of oppressive heat was made during the match. Rules, therefore, stipulated that the match conclude before the roof could be closed. The two gutted it out through a 108-degree temperature with high humidity. Knapp had Sharapova on the ropes in the third set, holding an 8-7 lead, but the Russians experience came through down the stretch. After holding serve for 8-8, Sharapova broke Knapp to go on top before the four-time Grand Slam champ closed out the contest on her serve. It wasnt easy, however, as Sharapova gave Knapp three points with double-faults in the 18th game before finally prevailing on her fourth match point when Knapp missed on a backhand. "I was up a set and a break and I had many opportunities to finish the match faster," noted Sharapova. "So I would have loved for it to finish faster, but thats what I got and I have to deal with the circumstances. Im all right with that. Im a competitor here, and I worked hard to get through that match. I will have to work just as hard to get through the next ones." Next up for Sharapova, who was an Aussie Open runner-up in 2007 and 2012, will be 25th-seeded Alize Cornet of France after she earned a hard-fought 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 decision over Italys Camila Giorgi. Azarenka, who beat Sharapova for the 2012 title, opened the night session and played under the roof at Laver Arena. She had little trouble in a 34-minute first set, but struggled to polish off Zahlavova Strycova, needing nearly an hour to win the second set. "There was just a moment when I just felt I dropped my intensity a little bit and was watching her a little bit too much," said Azarenka about the second set. "Im glad I could just turn it around in the end and really get back into it and play the way I was playing in the first set." Azarenka will encounter Austrian Yvonne Meusburger in the round of 32. Radwanska had a similar match on Thursday, winning 25 of the 34 points played in a 24-minute first set. Govortsova made the four-time Aussie Open quarterfinalist work in the second set before ultimately falling. "I started really well today," said Radwanska, who also was able to play indoors at Hisense Arena. "I think then she tried to play more aggressive in the second set and I think I did step backwards, unfortunately. Suddenly I was a break down. But just very happy that I could manage to win that second set and finish the match." Next for Radwanska will be Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, a 6-2, 6-2 winner over Luxembourgs Mandy Minella. Former world No. 1s Jelena Jankovic and Caroline Wozniacki also advanced, as did American Sloane Stephens. The eighth-seeded Jankovic thumped Japans Ayumi Morita 6-2, 6-0, while the 10th-seeded Wozniacki went the distance in a 6-0, 1-6, 6-2 triumph over American Christina McHale. Stephens, seeded 13th this year after her surprising semifinal run last year, rallied for a 3-6, 6-2, 7-5 win over Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic. Up next for Jankovic will be Japans Kurumi Nara, who took out 32nd-seeded Slovak Magdalena Rybarikova 6-4, 6-3, while Wozniacki will next play Spains Garbine Muguruza, a 6-3, 6-3 victor over Slovakias Anna Schmiedlova, and Stephens will next face Ukrainian Elina Svitolina, who advanced with a 6-4, 7-5 win over Australias Olivia Rogowska. The hot Muguruza is fresh off her first-ever WTA title in Hobart last week. Eleventh-seeded Romanian Simona Halep bounced back from a slow start against American Varvara Lepchenko to claim a 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 win, setting up a third- round matchup with Kazakhstans Zarina Diyas, who downed New Zealands Marina Erakovic by a 6-4, 6-0 margin. Carla Suarez Navarro needed a late rally to fend off Galina Voskoboeva of Kazakhstan, as the 16th-seeded Spaniard secured her place in the next round with a 7-6 (7-2), 3-6, 8-6 victory. Slovakias Dominika Cibulkova, the 20th seed, awaits Suarez Navarro in the third round after cruising to a 6-0, 6-1 win over Swiss Stefanie Voegele, and the aforementioned Meusburger dismissed 33rd-seeded Serb Bojana Jovanovski 3-6, 6-3, 6-2. The excessive heat forced play on the outer courts to be suspended for a few hours and rain also delayed play. The third round will commence Friday, including matches for five-time champion Serena Williams and two-time Aussie Open runner-up Li Na. The world No. 1 and reigning U.S. and French Open champion Williams will face 31st-seeded Slovak Daniela Hantuchova, while the fourth-seeded Li will battle 26th-seded Czech Lucie Safarova. Li lost to Azarenka in last years Melbourne finale. Also on Friday, last weeks Sydney runner-up, ninth-seeded German Angelique Kerber, will meet upstart American Alison Riske and 14th-seeded former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic will tangle with 17th-seeded former U.S. Open champ and heavy Aussie crowd favorite Sam Stosur. The former French Open winner Ivanovic was an Aussie Open runner-up to Sharapova in 2008. Ray Ban China Wholesale . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre. Ray Ban Outlet Stores . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. http://www.raybanwholesale.com/ .? It was his second straight start for the Jets; he suffered a 1-0 loss against Minnesota Monday. So this season Hutchinson has now won games in the ECHL, AHL and NHL. He was perfect three- for-three in the shootout to nail down the win.ALAMEDA, Calif. - Fifteen years of wasted or traded away first-round draft picks have laid the foundation for a dismal decade for the Oakland Raiders.From busts such as JaMarcus Russell to reaches such as Darrius Heyward-Bey, mistakes on draft day led directly to losses on the field as the Raiders have gone 12 straight years without a winning record or playoff berth.General manager Reggie McKenzie might finally have found a player to help end that slide this year in linebacker Khalil Mack. The fifth overall pick out of Buffalo has been an impact player right from the start.He is dominating against the run, a relentless pass rusher and an eager learner who is part of the foundation for what the Raiders hope will eventually be a resurgence.He jumps out on film every week, safety Charles Woodson said. So to us its no surprise what hes doing out there. We know the other team, whether its the quarterback or whether its the tackle or tight end trying to take him on, theyre feeling him. And thats every week. Thats every play, man. This guys going to be special.Since drafting Woodson fourth overall in 1998, the Raiders made 15 first-round picks the following 15 years and dealt three more away in ill-fated trades for Randy Moss, Richard Seymour and Carson Palmer.Only two of those 15 ever made a single Pro Bowl — cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and kicker Sebastian Janikowski — and many were colossal failures such as Russell.Mack appears to be a full-fledged success.Hes continuing to grow and hes continuing to improve. Each week hes gotten a little bit better, interim coach Tony Sparano said. Hes getting better and better and thats all we can ask for our young players right now is to continue to improve.Macks play has put him in contention to win the AP Defensive Rookie of the Year award. Mack is one of the leading contenders for the honour, along with St. Louis Aaron Donald and Baltimores C.J. Mosley.The Raiders havent had a player win a major post-season award since quarterback Rich Gannon was MVP backk in 2002. Discount Ray Ban Sale. I cant listen to it, he said. Ill listen to it at the end of year, but not now. The grind is all Im focusing on, and going out and getting better every week.He has done just that. Mack is the top-graded 4-3 outside linebacker, according to Pro Football Focus, just edging out Denver star Von Miller.While many outside linebackers make their names by sacking the quarterback, Mack has been at his best against the run where he fights off blocks to make plays in the backfield every week. Mack is second in the NFL to Houstons J.J. Watt with 11 1/2 tackles at or behind the line against the run, according to STATS.Mack is no slouch rushing the passer despite seeing more than his share of double-teams. He is tied for sixth among all linebackers with 51 quarterback pressures and has four sacks on the season. Mack ranks third in quarterback pressures among linebackers over the past 11 weeks.Its been pretty cool to see the transition from the game moving fast to it starting to slow down, and Im starting to key a lot of different things and read a lot of different things and see how people are scheming, and pretty much knowing how the game works at this level, Mack said.Macks growing comfort level has led to more ways he can be used by defensive co-ordinator Jason Tarver. After starting the season mostly as a strongside linebacker, Mack now moves around the defence to get the best possible matchup and to confuse opposing quarterbacks.Buffalos Kyle Orton appeared flustered by the constant pressure Mack applied this past week from all different areas of the field.Weve been able to move him more and more, Tarver said. But whats great about Khalil is hes a one-time correction young man. He can see it once he does it. Hes very conscious of what hes doing, so when he sees it he remembers the play and you say, Hey, what did you feel here? or, What did you do? Next time you feel that, do this. Hes got it.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz