Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.01.2019 09:19
Canadian bantamweight Mitch Gagnon looks to prove people wrong Saturday night in Brazil. [url=http://www.cheapairmax720nz.com/]A Antworten

Canadian bantamweight Mitch Gagnon looks to prove people wrong Saturday night in Brazil. Air Max 720 NZ Sale . So does American middleweight C.B. (The Doberman) Dollaway.Both are heavy underdogs in the marquee bouts of the UFC Fight Night card in Barueri.The UFC lists former light-heavyweight champion Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida, currently ranked No. 4 among 185-pound contenders, as more than a 6-1 favourite to beat No. 10 Dollaway in the main event at the Jose Correa Arena.Ive been the underdog in my last five fights, said an unconcerned Dollaway, who won four of those with the fifth a controversial split decision loss to Tim Boetsch.Renan Barao, the No. 1 contender and former champion at 135 pounds, is more than a 7-1 favourite to defeat No. 14 Gagnon, in the co-main event. Some bookies have Barao a 10-1 favourite.Gagnon, a prickly fighter in the cage, is unfazed by the odds.Youve got to treat every fight the same, said Gagnon (12-2). Im not trying to put more stress on me than theres always been. Youre still in a fight.The 30-year-old from Sudbury, Ont., can expect a motivated opponent in Barao (34-2 with one no contest). The 27-year-old Brazilian lost his title to T.J. Dillashaw at UFC 173 in May. And he was forced out of their August rematch at UFC 177 last August due to health issues during weight cutting.Gagnon sees the plus side of fighting a former champion. Theres plenty of video of him.The five-foot-five Canadian arrives on a roll, having won his last four bouts since dropping his UFC debut to Bryan Caraway in a bout that earned both men US$65,000 fight of the night bonuses. Three of his recent wins came via first-round submissions.Im on the up-and-up, Im riding a four-fight win streak and Im healthy, said Gagnon.Given Baraos recent problems, its perfect timing to fight him, he added. I wouldnt want it any other way.Gagnon has covered a lot of territory in preparing for the fight. He trains in the Toronto area, commuting between gyms in Oshawa, Toronto and Oakville.He stays with a coach in Toronto during training camp, with his fiancee coming down to visit every second weekend.The Arizona-based Dollaway (16-6) is no stranger to travel himself. He has won twice in Brazil and once in Germany since January 2013.Its nothing new for me, he said of fighting in hostile territory. I know what Im walking into. It is what it is. Im going to feed off the crowd. Itll be a great night.Its awesome to be able to go out and do what I do, and be able to make that kind of emotion for so many people and so many fans.Being part of the main event in Brazil kept him from taking part in the UFCs debut card in Phoenix last weekend. The 31-year-old Dollaway watched from the stands, before arriving in Brazil 10 pounds lighter than he normally does for fight week.I knew I had to get a little leaner, he said. The fight was going to be a much longer fight — five rounds, two extra rounds than Im normally used to going. I cant be having a bad weight cut and I just need to feel good.The 31-year-old former Arizona State star wrestler has come a long way since losing to Amir Sadollah in the final of Season 7 of The Ultimate Fighter in 2008. He has survived hip and ankle surgery and founded his own gym — Power MMA and Fitness in Gilbert, Ariz. — with fellow fighters Ryan Bader and Aaron Simpson.Bader lost to Machida (21-5) in 2012 so he has plenty of insight into the elusive Brazilian. The injuries behind him and the right people around him, Dollaway (9-5 in the UFC) has made major advances. His submission arsenal includes everything from guillotine chokes to the rare Peruvian Necktie and his striking is more dangerous each time out. And his elite wrestling skills have resulted in 29 takedowns, third most in UFC middleweight history.Ive been able to be consistent for a while, getting the right coaches, the right trainers, the right atmosphere, the right sponsors and managers, he said.Running his own gym gives him another reason to be there.Like people say if you stay ready, you dont have to get ready, he said.———Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter. Cheap Air Max 720 NZ . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. Air Max 720 Clearance .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will head into the regular season short on experience at quarterback after trimming the roster on Friday. http://www.cheapairmax720nz.com/ . -- Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep.NASHVILLE -- Titans running back Chris Johnson says surgery to repair torn meniscus in his knee went perfectly. Johnson shared an update after his surgery Tuesday on Twitter. He also wrote, "now lets get on the grind." The running back told The Tennessean he was having surgery in Pensacola, Fla., with Dr. James Andrews to repair Johnsons knee. He hurt his knee in a win over San Diego in Septtember. Wholesale Air Max 720 NZ. Johnson didnt miss a game in 2013 and sat out only one practice late in the season. He rushed for 1,077 yards, the second-lowest total of his six-year career. Johnson is due $8 million in 2014 and has said he wont take a pay cut. Also Tuesday, the Titans announced that Mike Sullivan had agreed to join new coach Ken Whisenhunts staff as an assistant offensive line coach. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz