Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

14.01.2019 03:40
New York Giants fans! Antworten

Good morning Youth Evan Engram Jersey , There is a lot to talk about with the Giants, so let’s get right to it.Sterling Shepard: “Total faith in Eli”If there are players in the Giants’ locker room who don’t believe in quarterback Eli Manning, wide receiver Sterling Shepard isn’t one of them.“I have total faith in Eli. I haven’t heard that once in this locker room, I haven’t heard that from any individual player, so that’s just outside noise and stuff trying to break us apart. We’re doing a good job of keeping everything together in here. As far as in the locker room, we have total faith in him, we picked him as our starting quarterback at the beginning of the season and we’re going to ride with that.”Saquon Barkley think he can get betterThe Giants had a couple of extra days off after having played on Thursday night. Rookie running back Saquon Barkley said he used the to reflect on “what I could do better to help the team.”“I think I could be more efficient in the run game, continue to grow as a leader, pass pro, everything,” Barkley said. “That’s just kind of how I am. I’m very critical of all the little things and I think I can grow in every part of my game.”Around the Inter-GoogleHow it all went wrong for the Giants’ offenseWhen a team is assembled, and those doing the assembling view their creation one way and reality proves that view as fuzzy and blurred, the obvious question is...Debate: Has Darnold made Jets kings of New York over Eli, Giants? - New York Giants Blog- ESPNThe Giants have the better overall talent at the moment, but does the Jets' rookie QB give them a stronger foundation and prospect for success?Giants defend Eli Manning, even as other teams pile up pointsEli Manning might not be listening, but he is the subject of rampant criticism about his ability to perform for the Giants at 37 years old.Outwardly, the...Giants can barely even quibble with John Mara’s harsh wordsGuilty as charged.On Tuesday Landon Collins Jersey , Giants co-owner John Mara did not dance around the sad state of his team, saying he is “embarrassed by 1-5.” The...Giants Waive WR Stacy Coley From Injured Reserve | NFLTradeRumors.coGiants news, 9/14: Kaelin Clay will get another chance, more Good morning, New York Giants fans! Here are your Friday morning headlines.Sticking with ClayThe Giants won’t give up on punt returner Kaelin Clay after one unproductive game (three returns, 4 yards) that included a game-ending turnover on a muffed punt.“You’re not just going to give him one chance and throw him away,” special team coordinator Thomas McGaughey said on Thursday. “There’s a lot of things that happen over the course of the game that we all kind of want to get back, but Kaelin is a pro. This is his third year (in this league) going in, he’s made a lot of plays in this league, and I expect him to do that moving forward.”Clay, 26, has averaged 8.8 yards on 45 punt returns with two touchdowns and 23.2 yards on 17 kickoff returns in his career. The muff was the fourth fumble of Clay’s career on 68 touches, including six pass receptions.Odell Beckham sore after returnThe game against Jacksonville was Beckham’s first since Week 5 of the 2017 season when he suffered a fractured ankle. After catching 11 passes in 15 targets while playing 68 snaps he admitted “feeling it.”“I’m not going to lie, I was sore after the game,” Beckham said. “First time in, whatever how many days it was, 300 something, getting hit out there. I felt good to make it out Authentic Jon Halapio Jersey , but I was feeling it. I was feeling it the Monday after.”“The sky is the limit”Running back Saquon Barkley is optimistic about the capability of the offense despite scoring just 15 points against the Jaguars.“The sky is the limit. I knew that before we even got on the field,” Barkley said. “If you go back and you look at the game, there’s just little things, little mistakes we made as a team that kind of kept putting us playing behind the line of scrimmage. Getting behind the sticks, that’s what I meant. Little stuff like that, if we continue to work on that and get better in those areas and execute the opportunities that we had, definitely the game could be a very different outcome. But you’ve got to give credit to Jacksonville.”Around the Inter-Google102 Modern-Era Nominees For The Hall of Fame's Class of 2019 | Pro Football Hall of Fame Official SiteList of nominees to be cut down to 25 semifinalists in November; 15 finalists announced in January10 NFL quarterback stats that actually mattered this week - SBNation.comHere are 11 random observations about QB play during week one of the NFL season.NFL picks 2018: Geoff Schwartz’s 3 best bets for week 2 - SBNation.comRetired NFL lineman and gambling man Geoff Schwartz has three NFL games he is loving on the NFL’s Week 2 schedule.The new, one-man Cowboys show that awaits the GiantsRarely does a game contain such singular focus on one individual as the way the Giants’ defense is fixated on Ezekiel Elliott. There are, of course, other...Giants' Janoris Jenkins leaves practice in tears due to 'family situation' - NY Daily NewsShutdown corner Janoris Jenkins left Giants practice abruptly in tears during stretching Thursday due to what the team called a “family situation.”Giants mission vs. Cowboys: Pressure Dak Prescott, even without blitzing | NJ.comThe name of the game for the Giants' defense this week, isn't just sacking Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, rather, applying relentless pressure, preferably without blitzing him.Saquon Barkley returning to place where he first became a GiantThe memory is recent, but will always remain vivid.Commissioner Roger Goodell spoke. Giants fans erupted. Saquon Barkley stood and was embraced by loved ones....

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz