Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.01.2019 08:52
EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Rush meshed a six-goal second quarter and shut-down defence in the second half to defeat the visiting V Antworten

EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Rush meshed a six-goal second quarter and shut-down defence in the second half to defeat the visiting Vancouver Stealth 10-5 on Friday in National Lacrosse League action. Jordan 13 Cheap For Sale . Curtis Knight, Kyle Rubisch and Robert Church had two goals apiece for the Rush (16-2), who held Vancouver to just one goal in the final 30 minutes, while Jarret Toll, Riley Loewen, Chris Corbeil and Mark Matthews added a goal apiece. Lewis Ratcliff had a pair of goals for the Stealth (4-13) and Jamie Lincoln, Cody Bremner and Tyler Garrison scored the others. Edmontons Aaron Bold made 40 saves for the win while Vancouvers Tyler Richards gave up 10 goals on 45 shots. Air Jordan 13 Online Australia . Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Australia .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later. http://www.cheapairjordan13australia.com/ .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - While Cam Newton admits hes not been 100 per cent in a long time, the Panthers two-time Pro Bowl quarterback refused to use that as an excuse for his struggles during a four-game losing streak.Newton took blame Wednesday for the teams poor play.Everybody wants to ask questions about why are the Panthers struggling on offence and the first person you are going to look at is the quarterback — and I understand that, Newton said.I will be the first person to admit I havent been playing great and I know that. I will take that responsibility and tell you that things will be better in the future.The fourth-year pro has completed just 52 per cent of his passes for three touchdowns and six interceptions over the past four games, and Carolina (3-6-1) has fallen out of first place in the NFC South entering Sundays game against Atlanta.The Panthers rank 25th in total offence following a stretch in which they are 1-6-1 in their past eight games.Its been a trying season for Newton.He had ankle surgery in March and broke his ribs in the preseason, forcing him out of the season opener.Hes played in the past nine games, but his mobility in the pocket has been limited. Newton averaged 677 yards rushing in his first three seasons and scored 28 touchdowns. This year, he has just 263 yards rushing and two TDs.Newton is on pace to be sacked a career-high 48 times playing behind an inexperienced, banged-up offensive line.Newton was sacked nine times in Carolinas 45-21 loss to Philadelphia on Monday night, failing to sidestep oncoming pass rushers as he has in the past and leading to some reports that more injuries are the reason hes not been as productive this season.Newton said new injuries arent the problem.If you ask me if Cam Newton is hurt, yes, Im hurt, NNewton said. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale Australia. Thats in all honesty. But can I play? Yes, I can play and I will be playing. Its mind over matter. ... Thats not an excuse for me to be playing the type of football that Im playing.Coach Ron Rivera said he trusts Newton to tell him if he cant play.In the meantime, Rivera plans to continue to evaluate Newton in practice and continue to play him even when things arent going well. Rivera kept Newton in the game against the Eagles in the fourth quarter with the Panthers down 45-7.Hes the type of young man you want on the football field, and thats leading by example, Newton said. This game is different now. When you get players that want to step up and play hurt, that is a warrior mentality that seems to be lost a little bit.Newton said being sacked so many times this season hasnt left him shell-shocked.It cant, Newton said. That is what separates the good quarterbacks from the ones that are so successful. You have to be able to stare down the barrel and complete a pass. You cant be gun shy or have happy feet in the pocket because at the end of the day its all about trust.Newton said he needs to do a better job of protecting the football, checking down to his running backs and executing the offence.Linebacker Thomas Davis said players in the Carolina locker room have immense respect for Newtons toughness and leadership, and that he shouldnt be bearing the brunt of the criticism.He said its the team that struggled.Weve got Cams back 100 per cent, Davis said. Were not pointing the finger at him. We have games weve won this year because the offence played well. We had a game at Cincinnati where the offence put up 37 points and (the defence) didnt hold up our end.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz