Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

15.01.2019 08:00
WINNIPEG - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers bye week came at a perfect time for quarterback Drew Willy. [url=http://www.hydroflaskcheap Antworten

WINNIPEG - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers bye week came at a perfect time for quarterback Drew Willy. Cheap Hydro Flask Free Shipping . Willy sprained his throwing shoulder in a Sept. 13 loss to the B.C. Lions but said Friday that extra treatment and rest last week has helped him recover enough to start Saturday when Winnipeg hosts the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. I was here all bye week working with (head athletic therapist Al Couture), kind of doing a bunch of different treatments, just basically doing anything I could do to get the range of motion, strength back, Willy said after the teams walk-through. I feel fine. Im ready to play and Im looking forward to going out there. Thats good news for the Bombers (6-6), whove lost three straight and five-of-their-last six games. Hamilton (4-7) has won its last two games and three of its last four, all since the return of quarterback Zach Collaros, who missed five contests with concussion-like symptoms. Winnipeg head coach Mike OShea said his offence wont have to alter its plans because Willy is coming off an injury. If we had to change the gameplan because of his health, he wouldnt be starting, OShea said. Neither OShea nor Willy are concerned that playing could aggravate the injury. I believe hes as healthy as anybody else, OShea said. I think theres inherent risk in the game of football, but we wouldnt take any undue risk with our quarterback. Willy, who will be backed up by Brian Brohm, agreed. If I didnt feel comfortable, I wouldnt go out there and play, he said. I wouldnt put this team in that situation. I feel comfortable with the progress weve made and the way I feel so Im definitely going to go out there and compete for the guys that work so hard in that lockerroom. Hamilton coach/GM Kent Austin always figured Willy would start. He wouldnt be practising if he wasnt going to play, Austin said. Hamilton enters weekend action tied with Toronto and Montreal (both 4-8) for first in the East Division. The Alouettes visit the Ottawa Redblacks on Friday night. Despite starting the season 5-1, the Bombers are last in the West Division. Winnipeg is also 1-5 against West Division clubs, compared to being 5-1 versus East Division rivals, making Saturdays contest appear to be a good opportunity to get back on track. Having Willy in the lineup improves those chances and Winnipegs offensive line will try to keep a Hamilton defensive front thats recorded 10 sacks in its last two games off the Bombers starter. Left tackle Glenn January said thats always the goal. I dont think theres any added pressure this week, January said. Ive said it before, if theres an extra gear, you should be using it already. Hamilton defensive end Eric Norwood had four sacks in last weekends 25-23 home win over Edmonton. And the Ticats look to bolster their pass rush with the addition of end Justin Hickman to the lineup. Hickman had a 13 sacks a€” tied for the league lead with Odell Willis, now with the Edmonton Eskimos a€” with Hamilton in 2011 when he was a league all-star. Hickman then spent the next two years with the NFLs Indianapolis Colts although he missed the 2013 campaign with a foot injury. I can remember back to the battles I used to have with Hickman, some of the tougher ones of my career, January said. It will be a challenge for us because theyre a talented group and theyve got a very complete defensive scheme. Hickman said he always aims to take down the quarterback and Willys injury doesnt add to his motivation. My eagerness to get after the quarterback is unfazed by his health, Hickman said. Hickmans enthusiasm actually has more to do with finally being on the field after his injury. Im ready to hit somebody, Hickman said with a laugh. Hickman admitted he didnt know the extent of Willys injury, adding he and his teammates hadnt discussed it as they were concentrating on game planning. Collaros showed fine form against Edmonton, completing 25-of-35 passes for 318 yards and a TD while running for another to be named the CFLs offensive player of the week. We havent talked about it much, but maybe were starting to turn a corner here, Collaros said. Were playing good football and we need to continue that. Hamilton will be minus talented running back C.J. Gable (shoulder), who was hurt against Edmonton and went on the six-game injured list. Hell be replaced by Mossis Madu. Offensive lineman Jake Olson is also off Hamiltons roster and Jeremy Lewis will take his spot. Winnipeg will make two changes to its starting lineup. Defensive back Johnny Sears replaces Bruce Johnson while Devin Tyler joins the offensive line at right tackle in place of Cordaro Howard. Hydro Flask Cheap Online . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Hydro Flask China Wholesale . When New Zealand finally held on for an 8-7 win, France No. 8 Imanol Harinordoquy collapsed to the ground, having given every drop of energy he could muster, and lay prone as All Blacks danced around him in celebration. Few critics had given France any chance, but coach Marc Lievremonts team rallied from 8-0 down and came within one kick of taking the lead with 15 minutes remaining, only for flyhalf Francois Trinh-Ducs 49-meter effort to drift wide. http://www.hydroflaskcheap.us/ . Louis Cardinals for the National League Wild Card, are in the drivers seat as they open the final series of the regular season, but they face a large task in the form of the Philadelphia Phillies.QUITO, Ecuador -- Ecuador coach Reinaldo Rueda named three young Europe-based players in his 30-man preliminary squad for the World Cup on Wednesday. Midfielders Carlos Gruezo and Renato Ibarra, and defender Christian Ramirez have all made the initial cut. Gruezo plays for Stuttgart, Ramirez is with Fortuna Duesseldorf and Ibarra is with Dutch club Vitesse. "We are living a dream," Ramirez said. Ecuador, which is training in the Netherlands ahead of a friendly against the Dutch side on Saturday, is expected to name its final 23-man squad on May 23. The South American team will be playing in its third World Cup. That achievement was overshadowed by the death of striker Christian Benitez midway through qualifying, and filling the void he left will be the teams biggest challenge in Brazil. The 27-year-old Benitez died of heart failure in Qatar on July 29, only three weeks after joining local team El Jaish. He was Ecuadors star forward with 24 goals in 58 appearances. Benitez was a contender for the "best young player" award at the World Cup in 2006 when Ecuador reached the round of 16, its best-ever World Cup performance. Without him, Ecuador willl rely on Pachuca forward Enner Valencia. Hydro Flask Sale Clearance. Ecuador will face Switzerland, France and Honduras in Group E. The team opens against Switzerland on June 15 in Brasilia and is a clear contender in the wide-open group. ------ Squad: Goalkeepers: Alexander Dominguez (Liga de Quito), Maximo Banguera (Barcelona, Ecuador), Adrian Bone (El Nacional) Defenders: Jorge Guagua (Emelec), Gabriel Achilier (Emelec), Oscar Bagui (Emelec), Juan Carlos Paredes (Barcelona, Ecuador), Frickson Erazo (Flamengo), Walter Ayovi (Pachuca), Christian Ramirez (Fortuna), John Narvaez (Emelec) Midfielders: Pedro Quinonez (Emelec), Luis Fernando Saritama (Barcelona, Ecuador), Carlos Gruezo (Stuttgart), Antonio Valencia (Manchester United), Segundo Castillo (Al-Hilal), Christian Noboa (Dynamo Moscow), Renato Ibarra (Vitesse), Edison Mendez (Santa Fe), Oswaldo Minda (Barcelona, Ecuador), Michael Arroyo (Atlante), Fidel Martinez (Tijuana) Forwards: Armando Wila (Universidad Catolica), Jefferson Montero (Morelia), Jaime Ayovi (Tijuana), Enner Valencia (Pachuca), Joao Rojas (Cruz Azul), Felipe Caicedo (Al-Jazira), Cristian Penilla (Barcelona, Ecuador), Angel Mena (Emelec) China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz