Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

18.01.2019 03:36
New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes said Friday Antworten

that he is considering offseason surgery to repair calcification in both of his heels Kirk Gibson Jersey , according to SNY's Steve Gelbs.Cespedes added that surgery is the only way to fix his issues, although it will take eight to 10 months to recover.When asked if he can make it through the remainder of the 2018 season, hesaid he didn't know.On Friday, Cespedes played in his first game since May 13. He went 2-for-4 with a home run in a 7-5 win over the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium.The 32-year-old has been limited throughout the 2018 campaign with a hip injury that caused an extended stretch on the disabled list. He also had problems with his quad after a wrist injury slowed him down in spring training.A hamstring injury ended his 2017 season after just 81 games.Considering he missed 30 contests in 2016 as well, this hasn't beena positive trend for a veteran player.His performance has also been up and down in 2018 even when on the field, as he's produced a .262 batting average to go with nine home runs and 29 RBI in 38 games.Of course http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-maury-wills-jersey , the slugger is a game-changing player when he is at his best. He earned MVP votes in each of his first two seasons with the Mets and has two All-Star selections, one Gold Glove and one Silver Slugger award.Although his injury problems have led to more at-bats for younger outfielders such as Michael Conforto and Brandon Nimmo, New Yorkwill hope the highest-paid player on the roster can figure out how to stay healthy. LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen expects to have a second heart surgery in the offseason but is confident he’ll be able to come off the disabled list within the next few weeks.The All-Star reliever, out since Thursday with an irregular heartbeat, rejoined the Dodgers when they returned home Monday and threw a light bullpen. He plans to throw bullpens again on Wednesday and Friday.The 30-year-old Jansen is scheduled to be re-examined by his physicians next Monday. He said it’s likely he’ll need another ablation procedure on his heart after the season — the right-hander had a similar operation in 2012.When he was placed on the disabled list last week, it was projected Jansen would miss four to six weeks.“I’m confident that it’s not going to be four weeks Fernando Valenzuela Jersey , and it’s not going to be six weeks,” a smiling Jansen said. “(Aug. 20) is going to be the key to listen to what is going to happen. Right now I’m going to keep taking my blood thinners and hopefully there are no side effects from the medication I’m taking, and I am pretty confident I will be back sooner than later.”Jansen has experienced several episodes with his heart condition in the past. He was prescribed blood thinners in 2011 and missed a month, then missed three weeks the following season with a similar issue.He said his latest incident occurred at the team hotel in Denver. After breakfast, he felt his heart begin to quiver and eventually called 911. Jansen was transported to a hospital, where he was shocked back into a normal heart rate.“I feel much better http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-jackie-robinson-jersey ,” he said. “Health-wise, everything feels good. The minute they shocked me back in, I felt better. I feel great just working out again.”It was the third time Jansen had an episode in the high altitude of Colorado, but said he still plans to return.“I’m going back to Denver, man,” he said. “I’m going back. You can’t be scared of life.”Jansen has 32 saves Kenley Jansen Jersey , tied with Colorado’s Wade Davis for the National League lead. Los Angeles began the day a game behind first-place Arizona in the NL West.Without their star closer, the Dodgers’ bullpen had lost three consecutive games.“We’re encouraged that it won’t be the four to six weeks,” manager Dave Roberts said.Jansen said he can start running, and he hopes to be able to do heavy lifting by Wednesday.NOTES: The Dodgers reinstated reliever Erik Goeddel from the 10-day DL and optioned ambidextrous pitcher Pat Venditte to Triple-A Oklahoma City. Goeddel missed nine games with right lat inflammation. He is 3-0 with a 3.06 ERA in 30 games with Seattle and Los Angeles this season, holding opponents to a .202 batting average. The 33-year-old Venditte, who pitches with both hands http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-corey-seager-jersey , had an 8.31 ERA in five appearances with the Dodgers.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz