Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.01.2019 07:09
CLEVELAND -- Heres a new wrinkle in the Browns curious quarterback conundrum: Former NFL starter Jeff Garcia called and offered Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Heres a new wrinkle in the Browns curious quarterback conundrum: Former NFL starter Jeff Garcia called and offered his services. Air Max 270 Cheap Online . Garcia, who started 10 games for Cleveland in 2004, told 92.3 The Fan on Tuesday that he contacted the Browns and asked for a tryout. The 43-year-old Garcia hasnt started an NFL game in five years, but he informed the Browns he would love a chance to make their team. "I actually reached out to the Browns and said, Hey, if you need a guy to come in, work me out, take a look," Garcia told the station. "I dont know if people want me back in Cleveland, but Im open to the opportunity." Garcia, who went 3-7 in his stint as a starter in Cleveland, said the Browns declined his offer. Garcia is the only Browns starting QB to win a season opener in the teams expansion era since 1999. The Browns have had quarterback issues all season. Starter Brandon Weeden got hurt and was replaced by Brian Hoyer, who won two games before suffering a season-ending knee injury. Weeden returned to the starting lineup but has struggled the past two games. He completed just 17 of 42 attempts in Sundays 31-13 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Coach Rob Chudzinski said Monday that hes considering a change at QB, and could turn to veteran Jason Campbell this week when the Browns (3-3) visit the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (7-0). Chudzinski will announce his decision Wednesday. Weedens problems have included poor decisions, forced throws and two underhanded flips in the fourth quarter during losses to Detroit and Green Bay the past two weeks. Most Cleveland fans have seen enough and are screaming for a change. However, Weeden still has support in Clevelands locker room. Several of his teammates have stepped up to back the 30-year-old, saying hes not the only one who should be blamed. "I havent been here long enough," said running back Willis McGahee, who signed with the Browns last month after Trent Richardson was traded. "Ive played a couple of games with him and from what Ive seen, he might have made a couple plays thats shouldnt have been thrown but who says everything is going to be perfect? I had some runs in the game that I couldve taken backside and I didnt take it. "Its hard. Its hard for a quarterback to come out and be perfect especially with the history hes had here, its even harder with everybody on him. I take my hat off to him because he still walks around with a smile on his face, still competitive. That right there shows what kind of character he has." Air Max 720 Ireland . Ferguson told Uniteds in-house TV channel on Saturday that he has no immediate plans to walk away from the game, and that he still hungers for more trophies even after 25 years in charge of the club. Air Max 720 Cheap Wholesale . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press. http://www.cheapairmax720ireland.com/ .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. ATLANTA -- Kyle Korver was concerned that the Atlanta Hawks were about to squander another chance to beat a struggling opponent. "We easily couldve hung our heads there, but we kept fighting, got some good looks and we knocked them down," he said. "The momentum switched our way, and we could just feel it. The game turned really quickly." Jeff Teague scored 19 points, Korver added 17 and the Hawks helped their playoff chances with a 105-97 victory over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night. With four games remaining in the regular season, Atlanta increased its lead to two games over the New York Knicks for the eighth and final Eastern Conference playoff spot. Avery Bradley finished with 24 points and Rajon Rondo had 19 points with 12 assists for Boston, which has lost nine straight. The Celtics dropped their 13th in a row on the road, breaking the franchise mark set during the final 13 games of 1978-79. The Hawks, who never trailed after Korver hit his second straight 3-pointer to make it 93-92 with 3:09 remaining, avoided losing at home for the second straight night to a team eliminated from playoff contention. Teague and Korver combined for 18 points, three assists, two rebounds and two steals in the fourth quarter. Paul Millsap finished with 14 points and 14 rebounds and Elton Brand added 13 points and 13 rebounds for the Hawks, who have won four of six. Atlanta lost to Detroit on Tuesday. "We knew we had to win," Teague said. "It was a must win for us, so we came out played with a lot of intensity in the fourth quarter." Boston, which blew a 19-point, third-quarter lead and lost at Detroit in its most recent game on Saturday, couldnt hold a nine-point advantage with 5:44 remaining. "In the second half we had a big lead and we let them back in it," Rondo said. "We have to get stops, and I start with myself and turning the ball over. They turned up the pressure in the fourth quarter and took us out of our offence." The Hawks next thrree games are against teams ahead of them in the East, including Saturday at home against two-time defending champion Miami. Cheap Air Max 720. Atlanta matched its biggest lead of the first half at 14 when Shelvin Mack hit a 3 to make it 49-35 at the 6:31 mark of the second. But Rondo, who sat out the loss to the Pistons to rest his surgically repaired right knee, scored seven points in the last 2:34 of the second, helping Boston cut the lead to 56-51 at halftime. Rondo had a few dazzling moments in his first game in Atlanta since tearing his anterior cruciate ligament Jan. 25, 2013, at Philips Arena. Early in the third, Jared Sullinger stole the ball from Brand under the Atlanta basket and flipped the ball to Rondo, who bounced a pass halfway up the court that led to Jeff Greens fastbreak layup and cut the lead to 56-53. About 6 minutes later, Rondo stole an inbound pass from Brand and hit a runner. He followed on the ensuing possession by driving on Teague and hitting a jumper in the lane to give Boston its first lead at 67-66. The Celtics biggest lead was nine on Rondos two free throws with 5:44 remaining. But Boston was outscored 19-3 over the next 4:31. "Our defence was what really fueled it," Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said. "We picked up our pressure and our effort. We some turnovers and some steals that led to transition baskets, especially a couple of those transition 3s for Kyle." NOTES: Bradley played his first game after missing the past three with a strained right Achilles tendon. ... Sullinger finished with 15 points and 11 rebounds for Boston. ... Millsap has six straight double-doubles. ... Hawks F Pero Antic did not play because of a sore right ankle. ... Celtics F Kris Humphries did not travel after undergoing an MRI on his right knee. Coach Brad Stevens did not have an update on Humphries before the game. ... Atlanta has been outscored 40-14 on second-chance points in the past two games. ... Boston had won four of the previous five against the Hawks. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz