Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 07:32
INDIANAPOLIS -- The Eastern Conference became a lot more interesting after Derrick Roses successful return to the Chicago Bulls. Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Eastern Conference became a lot more interesting after Derrick Roses successful return to the Chicago Bulls. Jordan 12 Online Sale . The former MVP scored 13 points in 20 minutes in an 82-76 exhibition victory over the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night. "Same old Derrick Rose," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. "He looked great." Rose led the Bulls to the No. 1 seed in the East two seasons ago before he tore his left ACL during the playoffs, then missed all of last season while recovering. He said he had some nerves Saturday that quickly went away. "I felt great," Rose said. "I felt normal, I felt the way Ive been playing in practice. Im just trying to get my timing back." He was at his lightning-fast best against the Pacers in the preseason opener for both teams, breaking away for several layups and converting a steal and dunk in the third quarter. He appeared unafraid of contact, constantly challenging Indianas large front line. "Thats the way he played before the injury, and hes back to playing like that," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "And for him, thats his game. The speed, the quickness, the power to go along with it -- thats what makes him so special and unique. Theres no one like him." Rose misconnected with his teammates several times and committed four turnovers. Rose said he was going too fast, and his coach agreed. "The speed at which he plays, youve got to get accustomed to," Thibodeau said. "His teammates have to get used to it again, and he has to get used to it, but overall, I thought he played very, very well." Indianas Danny Granger also returned after missing most of last season with a left knee injury. He finished with six points on 2-for-10 shooting in 29 minutes. "He was a little rusty, and I wouldnt expect anything but that," Vogel said. "His game condition is in the final part of his recovery." Taj Gibson had 18 points and 12 rebounds, Luol Deng scored 15 points and Jimmy Butler added 11 for the Bulls. Paul George and David West each scored 14 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers. Rose sat on the bench praying in the moments before the opening tip. A large contingent of Bulls fans made the short trip, and they cheered loudly the first time he touched the ball. On his first shot attempt, he challenged the 7-foot-2, 290-pound Hibbert. Rose missed, but got the offensive rebound and scored. "They hit me in practice," Rose said. "Im used to getting hit now. Falling, slipping -- I got that out the way." At 7:17 in the first quarter, Rose stepped in to try and take a charge from Lance Stephenson, but he was called for a block. He played the first 7:02 and went 1 for 4 from the field with an assist. Rose sat on the baseline and rolled a softball under the back of the previously injured knee while he was out of the game. He returned with 8:31 remaining in the second quarter. He showed some of his speed with a breakaway layup with 7:45 left in the second quarter, though it might have been a dunk in his pre-injury days. Later, after a steal, Rose came up stretching his right leg out. Then, it happened. Carlos Boozer snagged a rebound and swung the ball out to Rose, who ran the length of the floor in seemingly no time, scored an up-and-under layup and was fouled. He made the free throw to give the Bulls a 34-31 lead with 4:32 left in the first half. Rose scored another fast-break layup less than a minute later, then hit Deng with a perfect setup for a 3-pointer to push Chicagos lead to 39-33. Rose took a hard foul from Hibbert with 1:34 left in the first half, but quickly got up and walked away, maintaining the calm demeanour he was known for before his injury. He made both free throws to give Chicago a 41-36 lead. Rose had 11 points on 4-for-10 shooting in the first half. He had four turnovers in the second quarter. Early in the third quarter, Rose stole the ball and finished with his first dunk, a two-handed jam. He sat for good with Chicago holding a 50-49 lead, and Indiana immediately went on a 9-0 run to take a 58-50 lead and force a Chicago timeout. Granger played in five games last season. He has a career average of 18.1 points and was an All-Star in 2009 who averaged 25.7 points per game that season. In his absence, George emerged as an All-Star and recently signed a lucrative contract. Granger entered the game with 6:02 left in the first quarter. He made his first basket, a 3-pointer, with 10:54 left in the second quarter. "It was a good first step," Granger said. "My second wind didnt kick in during the first half like it usually does, but it was good to get that under my belt." Notes: Rose turned 25 on Friday. ... Bulls C Joakim Noah missed the game with a right groin strain. ... Granger doesnt practice more than two days in a row and only participates in one practice during two-a-days. ... Former Pacers Dahntay Jones and Mike Dunleavy now play for the Bulls while ex-Bull C.J. Watson is with the Pacers. Air Jordan 12 NZ . His brother — Red Lake chiropractor Richard Radford — is en route to Sochi to cheer on his younger brother. "Ive been getting texts from Eric and he just says the atmosphere is amazing, its special,” he said. Jordan 12 Cheap Real .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center. http://www.airjordan12nz.com/ . Its the second of three meetings between these teams this season. Vancouver was a 2-1 winner on home ice December 22nd.SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Felipe Massa says his team Williams made a mistake by ordering him to move aside for his teammate at last weekends Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix and says the team has told him it will not happen again. Massa refused repeated instructions to move aside for the trailing Valtteri Bottas in the closing stages of the race in Malaysia, prompting a post-race team meeting which Massa says vindicated his stance. "I believe what has happened in the last race will not happen again," Massa said on Thursday, ahead of this weekends Bahrain Grand Prix. "It was not correct and not the right moment for this to happen." Massas perceived insubordination, in just his second race for the team after moving across from Ferrari, had the potential to cause a fissure between him and team officials or Bottas, but the Brazilian felt everything can be smoothed over. "I dont think its damaged my relationshipps," Massa said, adding that the team was "the first one to say sorry. Wholesale Jordan 12 NZ. " Massa said he found it "funny" that the radio instruction, played on the live race broadcast, was almost identical in wording to the 2010 German Grand Prix when he was told to move aside for then teammate Fernando Alonso. On that occasion, Massa did move aside and Ferrari was heavily fined for issuing team orders, which were banned at the time but are now permitted. "Team orders are part of our sport and need to be part of our sport, but when its necessary," Massa said. He denies he was pulling rank on his junior teammate Bottas. "I never ask any team to be the No. 1, the team needs to be equal," Massa said. There was still some discord between the teammates on Thursday, with Massa saying team orders were never discussed at Williams ahead of the season while Bottas said they were. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz