Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.01.2019 07:30
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish will get some extra rest before his next start after throwing 126 pitches in another near no-hitt Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish will get some extra rest before his next start after throwing 126 pitches in another near no-hitter. John Lynch Jersey . The Texas Rangers announced Sunday that Darvish will not start as scheduled Wednesday at Houston. The right-hander from Japan will instead pitch the series opener at home Friday against Toronto in place of lefty Martin Perez, who reported discomfort in his left elbow after not making it out of the fourth inning Saturday night in his third consecutive bad start. "I dont know because I dont know the particulars," manager Ron Washington responded when about his level of concern on Perez. "Weve just got to wait and see what the evaluation proves out." Perez allowed six runs and 14 runners (nine hits, four walks and a hit batter) in 3 2-3 innings of an 8-3 loss to Boston. Since the end of his 26-inning scoreless streak over three games, Perez (4-3) has given up 19 runs over 13 1-3 innings in his past three games, raising his ERA from 1.42 to 4.38. Perez will stay in Arlington for MRI and treatment instead of going with the team to Houston. The pitcher said he has never had elbow trouble in the past. "Im not nervous. I want to keep working and get in a good situation," Perez said after the Rangers 5-2 loss to Boston on Sunday. "I want to make sure everything is good. Its day to day." Darvish came within one out of a no-hitter Friday night in the series opener against the Red Sox before slugger David Ortiz grounded a clean single with two outs in the ninth on the aces 126th and final pitch. That was just short of his career high of 130 pitches. Nick Tepesch was scratched from his scheduled start Sunday for Triple-A Round Rock, and is slated to pitch for Texas on Wednesday in Darvishs spot before the Rangers have a scheduled day off Thursday. Tepesch was 4-6 in 19 games (17 starts) as a rookie last year for the Rangers, but has spent this season at Round Rock. The right-hander is 5-1 with a 1.58 ERA in seven starts for the Express. Right-hander Scott Baker and infielder Josh Wilson both cleared outright waivers after being designated for assignment Thursday. Baker, who pitched 5 1-3 innings in relief in his Rangers debut Wednesday, accepted an assignment to Triple-A Round Rock. The Rangers were still waiting for a decision from Wilson, who can refuse the move. The extra rest for Darvish could also be good news for the Astros. Darvish was within one out of a perfect game during his first start of 2013 in Houston when Marwin Gonzalez singled through the pitchers legs. Darvish then lost a no-hit bid with one out in the eighth inning against the Astros last August. Last month in Arlington, Darvish retired the first 15 Astros batters and pitched eight scoreless innings in what became a 1-0 Texas win in 12 innings. John Lynch Buccaneers Jersey . With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon. Chandler Catanzaro Buccaneers Jersey . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal. http://www.shopbuccaneersauthentic.com/Youth-Jason-Pierre-Paul-Elite-Jersey/ . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Latvia won a four-man World Cup bobsled race Sunday, while the U.Nearly one week after making history, Anthony Bennett said the fact he was selected first overall in the NBA Draft has yet to set in. Speaking Wednesday afternoon on The Bryan Hayes Show, the 20-year-old said it may finally hit him once he leaves his native Brampton and heads back to Cleveland on Thursday. "Its an honour, it means a lot," Bennett said of being the first Canadian selected number one overall in the NBA. "Im just trying to represent my country well. All the hard work has paid off." The former UNLV freshman said he was "shocked, happy (and) excited" when he was the first name out of commissioner David Sterns mouth. Bennett said he was excited about going to the Cavaliers and spoke with fellow Brampton product Tristan Thompson prior to the draft and joked, "Im going to see him a lot more now." Described by scouts and evaluators as an athletic, versatile player with the ability to both finish inside and shoot from the perimeter, reports suggested he could slide to as far as the number eight slot, but as Cavs general manager Chris Grant pointed out following the draft, his talent, work ethic and personality were just too good to pass up. M.J. Stewart Jersey. "I heard that the term power three describes me, but Im basically just a basketball player and anything the coaches tell me to do, Ill do," Bennett said when asked to describe his game. "Anything I have to do to make the team win, Ill do it." Listed at 6-foot-8 and 240 pounds, Bennett says concerns over his defensive shortcomings may be premature. "Everybody says my defence, but I feel like I did pretty well," he said, noting he was a solid shot blocker and contributed with steals and rebounding while with the Running Rebels. Being one of two Canadians selected in the first round, along with Gonzagas Kelly Olynyk, Bennett said the opportunity to play for the Canadian national team is something he would welcome. "Its something that Ive done in the past," Bennett said. "(We) won bronze medals both times…bringing back a medal to the country was an honour and Ill try to do that again." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz