Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

28.01.2019 04:15
The New York Giants didn’t really practice on Monday Antworten

Color Rush Patrick Omameh Jersey , just a day after losing to the Carolina Panthers. Had they practiced, however, as they look toward Thursday night’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles two key players would have been held out of practice.Tight end Rhett Ellison (foot) and placekicker Aldrick Rosas (right quad) are listed as Did Not Practice by the Giants in their initial Week 6 injury report. The extend of those injuries Color Rush Nate Solder Jersey , or how they happened, isn’t known.The Giants are already without tight end Evan Engram (MCL sprain). Out the past two weeks, Engram was listed as limited on Monday.Rosas is 11-for-11 this season and made a career-long 53-yard field goal on Sunday.Also listed as limited in practice for the Giants were the following players:WR Jawill Davis ShoulderTEEvan Engram KneeDLJosh MauroGroinWR Russell Shepard NeckLBOlivier Vernon AnkleVernon (high ankle sprain) has yet to play this season. There has been some optimism the past two weeks that he might play. Perhaps the talented linebacker will make his season debut on Thursday.Antonio Hamilton: 4 things to know about new Giants cornerback When the New York Giants kept only four cornerbacks on their initial 53-man roster Youth Evan Engram Jersey , it seemed clear that they would be using free agency and the waiver wire to supplement that position. One of the six players they were awarded on waivers Sunday was cornerback Antonio Hamilton, formerly of the Oakland Raiders.As he did with defensive end Mario Edwards, Levi Damien of SB Nation’s Silver and Black Pride Youth Will Hernandez Jersey , graciously answered some questions to help us get to know more about Hamilton, a 25-year-old in his third NFL season.Ed: Why did the Raiders let him go?Levi: I think they should have kept Antonio Hamilton. But Gruden likes his oldsters like Leon Hall and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.Ed: What are his strengths?Levi: He’s talented. Put on the film of this preseason and you see some sticky coverage from him. He also plays well on special teams. Good get by the Giants.Ed: Weaknesses?Levi: Honestly I can’t pinpoint a specific weakness. That’s certainly not to say he doesn’t have any, I just don’t want to bullshit my way through this answer.Ed: Anything about him off the field or as a person we should know?Levi: He is a good dude off the field. Though unless you love scripture Youth B.J. Hill Jersey , he’s not much of a Twitter follow.Thanks to Levi for taking the time.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz