Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.01.2019 07:48
LAS VEGAS -- Uriah Hall limped away from UFC 175 with a win and a toe pointing in another direction. [url=http://www.vansoutlets Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Uriah Hall limped away from UFC 175 with a win and a toe pointing in another direction. Vans Shoes Clearance . The 29-year-old middleweight from New York City broke his toe in the first round against Brazils Thiago Santos on Saturday night. And things got more gruesome after that. The crowd at the Mandalay Bay Events Center first noticed the injury when the cameras zoomed in on the disfigured toe after the first round. There was an audible groan around the arena when it was shown on the big screens. Hall came out for the second round, with the top of the toe next to his big toe sticking up almost vertically. "I remember throwing a front kick and he blocked it but I didnt realize I had broken my toe," Hall said later. "I was putting it in my head that it wasnt broken but I kept looking down and seeing it. I tried to pop it back in after the round ended before the (Nevada State Athletic) Commission inspectors came over and saw it but they were too quick for me. "In the moment you just feel numb and luckily that pushes you on in the fight. But in between rounds it creeps into your mind that you should stop so Im very thankful for my coaches who kept my head in the game and supported me the whole way through. . . . In that third round I just thought to myself this is my time to prove to everyone that I have what it takes. I left it all out there." The ringside physician spoke to Hall after the second round but let him finish. By the end of the fight, the dislodged bone had poked a hole through the skin. Hall (10-4) won by unanimous decision, admitting that he could feel the bone shifting in and out of his skin as the bout wore on. He limped out of the cage with his arm around a cornermans shoulder. His toe was pointed in a different direction. "It was a pretty nasty break," UFC president Dana White said by way of understatement. Hall was taken to hospital after the fight, tweeting pictures of medical staff at work put his toe back where it should be. He also tweeted an X-ray of the broken toe with the message: "If youre not going after your dreams, you just exist." He added the hashtag .toemuchtoohandle. Hall won rave reviews from White for his early performances on Season 17 of "The Ultimate Fighter." But he was beaten in the finale of the reality TV show and lost his first two fights in the UFC, leading White to question his mental toughness. "It was good to see him let his hand go tonight and fight through a broken toe," said White. "Hes back, I like it." The win was the second straight for Hall, following a first-round TKO of Chris (The Crippler) Leben. Cheap Vans Shoes For Sale . -- Houstons All-Star tandem of James Harden and Dwight Howard refused to let the Rockets give in to fatigue. Wholesale Vans Shoes Online . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. http://www.vansoutletstore.com/ .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres signed forward Nicolas Deslauriers to a two-year contract on Monday. Deslauriers, a restricted free agent, was acquired in a trade with the Los Angeles Kings on March 5. The 23-year-old played in 17 of the Sabres last 20 games and impressed with his physical presence on the ice. He scored one goal for Buffalo. "Nick was able to step in and compete in every sittuation we put him in," Sabres general manager Tim Murray said in a statement. Vans Shoes Outlet USA. "Were confident that he will be an important part of our organization going forward." A converted defenceman, Deslauriers led the AHLs Manchester Monarchs in goals with 18 before being acquired by the Sabres. He finished the AHL season with 42 points (19 goals, 23 assists) in 65 games. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz