Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.01.2019 07:48
GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N. [url=http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/customized/]Custom Orlando Magic Jerseys[/url] .J. -- Stacy Le Antworten

GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N. Custom Orlando Magic Jerseys .J. -- Stacy Lewis is back on top. And this time, shes ready to stay there for a while. Lewis won the ShopRite LPGA Classic on Sunday to take the top spot in the world ranking from Inbee Park, finishing with a 4-under 67 for a six-stroke victory. No. 1 for four weeks early last year, Lewis ended Parks 59-week run in the top spot. "It feels great," Lewis said. "I feel like Ive played a lot of good, consistent golf over the last year and I felt like I deserve to be here. I didnt feel like I stumbled into it." Lewis finished at 16-under 197 on the Bay Course at Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club and earned $225,000 for her second victory of the year and 10th overall. Also the 2012 winner at Seaview, she won the North Texas LPGA Shootout last month after finishing second six times in her previous 16 events since winning the Womens British Open in August. She joins Sorenstam (1998, 2002, 2005), Juli Inkster (1986, 1988) and Betsy King (1987, 1995, 2001) as the only multiple winners in the tournament. "Thats a pretty good list of people there," Lewis said. "Thats not too bad. Wow, thats really cool." Christina Kim was second after a 72, marking her best finish since 2010. Park closed with a 70 to tie for eighth at 7 under. Shes winless in 10 tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. "It is a little bit relief not to have the big heavy crown on my head," Park said. "Its not the end of the world." Lewis finished a stroke off the tournament scoring record set by Annika Sorenstam in 1998 and 2005. The 29-year-old Texan opened with a 67 and had a 63 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead over Kim into the final round. On Sunday, she was hardly threatened, using birdies on the third and fourth holes to open up a two-stroke lead before picking up two more consecutive birdies to open the back nine -- holing a 25-foot putt on No. 10 and a 15-footer on No. 11. Despite her first bogey in 42 holes at No. 12 and then missing two short putts on No. 17 for another bogey, Lewis had built up enough of a cushion to cruise home with the largest margin of victory in the tournaments 26-year history. "I dont know what it is about this place," Lewis said. "Its just really special to me. Ive played some really good golf here, and its just mind-boggling to think I have 10 wins." Jennifer Johnson (72), Haeji Kang (69), Anna Nordqvist (70) and Gerina Piller (70) tied for third at 9 under. Johnson opened with a course-record 62 and followed with 70 for a spot in Sundays final pairing with Lewis and Kim. But the 22-year-old Californian had a double bogey and two bogeys on the back nine to fall out of contention. Kim had a run of three straight birdies on No. 9-11, but shot 3 over on the final seven holes, including a double bogey on 18. "I hadnt been in contention in a while so I kind of forgot what it was like having nerves," Kim said. "And it kind of showed on the last hole." Lewis smiled and pumped her fist to the crowd as she walked down the fairway at 18, relishing her new place atop the world ranking. Her brief stay as No. 1 last year was a rocky one, with Lewis admitting that she had trouble dealing with the extra obligations that came with the top spot. "With a good team of people around me," Lewis believes shes more prepared to handle those duties and be the face of the LPGA Tour. "The last time it was taken away from me in an off-week when we werent even playing, so Im definitely just not going to take it for granted and really enjoy it this time. Now I know all the extra things that come along with it. But Im ready for it this time." Karrie Webb, last years champion, tied for eighth after a 67. Third-ranked Lydia Ko bounced back from a second-round 75 to shoot 69 and finish at 1 under. Jason Williams Jersey .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . The underachieving franchise finished 17th in the 19-team league with a 6-17-11 record this season. "Our soccer team is absolutely in complete disarray," said Leiweke, drawing laughs during an Empire Club luncheon speech about the future of MLSE teams and plans to improve them. http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/kids-arron-afflalo-magic-jersey/ . Thaddeus Young scored seven of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, Evan Turner added 22 points, and the 76ers hung on for their first road win since Nov. 1, beating the depleted Los Angeles Lakers 111-104 on Sunday night. TORONTO -- Randy Carlyle really liked how the Toronto Maple Leafs started against the San Jose Sharks. In a game he saw as a measuring stick, they got three shots on net in the first two minutes and looked like they could hang with one of the top teams in the NHL. Then Frazer McLaren took exception to Andrew Desjardins hit on Jerred Smithson and things fell apart. McLarens penalty was the first of many costly ones as the Leafs lost to the Sharks 4-2 Tuesday night at Air Canada Centre, their fifth straight defeat. "Disciplines a huge part," said Leafs winger Mason Raymond, who scored a goal and committed two penalties. "Youre killing penalties, youre not playing offence and youre playing in your own zone, so were kind of shooting ourselves in the foot there." Taking ill-timed penalties is often a recipe for failure, and thats especially the case against a high-powered team like the Sharks (19-3-5), who entered the game second in the league in goals per game. But more so than giving them the man advantage, the Leafs (14-11-3) stunted their own flow by going to the box. McLarens penalty came not long after the Leafs got the games first three shots in the first 1:21 and controlled much of the play. Even though the Sharks didnt score on the ensuing power play, they didnt give the puck up much for the rest of the period. Former Leafs forward Mike Brown opened the scoring for the Sharks midway through the period when he tipped a shot from defenceman Jason Demers five-hole past James Reimer. "It kind of bounced around a little bit and just squeezed through," said Reimer, who made 37 saves. "I wasnt able to close my legs quick enough. Thats just the way she goes." The lasting effect of San Joses seemingly never-ending possession was the Leafs trying desperately to catch up. When Jay McClement took a hooking penalty and then Raymond was called for tripping 33 seconds later, the Sharks wasted little time before captain Joe Thornton scored on the five-on-three power play to take the lead. "Go down five-on-three, and that took the momentum totally for the period in their favour," Carlyle said, making reference in part to a 17:17 shot drought the Leafs went through. "When you give a hockey team like that momentum, they can skate, theyre big, there was no real surprise on what they were going to do. They did it. And it took us till the second period before we got our things going." The Leafs got things going in part because of San Joses lack of discipline. Raymond scored a power-play goal off the rush 2:44 in, and Phil Kessel was the beneficiary of Logan Coutures high-sticking minor later when he scored on the power play. Evan Fournier Jersey. Centre Tyler Bozak, who fed Kessel for his 200th career goal and 15th of the season, left the game for good after with what Carlyle called an upper-body injury. The Leafs were already without centre Nazem Kadri, who missed the game with a death in his family. Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury but acknowledged that it hurt against the Sharks. "For half the game, almost, we were short," he said. "We had three centres. Were taxing a lot of people here right now." For part of the second period, the Sharks were getting taxed thanks to the Leafs turning the tide. "I think we maybe got a bit lackadaisical at the start of the second period for about 10 minutes and they really gave it to us," Thornton said." The 10-minute mark it kind of switched. We had a timeout and we kind of flipped it back on them." Naturally it was another penalty that caused the reversal. The Sharks had started to get more attack time, and when Raymond took a high-sticking penalty, it gave San Jose the spark it needed. Again, the Sharks didnt have a power-play goal to show for their efforts, but they had enough attack time to put the Leafs on their heels. At no point was that more evident than on the shift that led to Mark Stuarts game-winner. Torontos fourth line of McLaren, Smithson and Colton Orr were caught on the ice for 1:48. The Leafs had chances to clear it, including Morgan Rielly failing to ice the puck, but when they didnt, Stuart skated in and scored his third of the season. "Theyre tired and theyre fourth line so, no disrespect, but you can maybe try things that you ordinarily wouldnt do," Stuart said. "I think we had a lot of good looks on that shift. We were able to get a good bounce and capitalize on it." Having the fourth line and a 19-year-old defenceman on the ice for almost two minutes wasnt what the Leafs wanted, but they got some chances to tie it in the third. Ultimately it wasnt enough, and Couture iced it with an empty-net goal at 18:36 of the final period. "I thought we worked hard out there, I thought the effort and the compete level was there," winger James van Riemsdyk said. "(We made) a couple mistakes. Theyre a good hockey team, theyre going to capitalize on their chances." NOTES -- The Leafs held a pre-game moment of silence for Toronto police constable John Zivcic, who died in a car accident Saturday. ... Cody Franson missed his second straight game with a lower-body injury. Carlyle had called him a game-time decision, but the defenceman did not take part in warm-ups. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz