Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
huangjian123 Offline

30.01.2019 04:47
Youth Derek Stepan Jersey Antworten

RALEIGH Youth Derek Stepan Jersey , N.C. (AP) — Badly outshot over the first two periods, the Detroit Red Wings still managed to have the lead and went on to another win.Niklas Kronwall had a goal and an assist, Jonathan Bernier stopped 38 shots and the Red Wings beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-1 on Thursday night.Jonathan Ericsson, Frans Nielsen and Dylan Larkin also scored to help Detroit win for the second time at PNC Arena this season. Larkin’s empty-netter with 19 seconds left extended his point streak to nine games.“They came out hard to start, and we knew they would,” center Dylan Larkin said. “But we stayed patient, capitalized on our chances, and we played our best hockey in the third period.”Bernier had 14 saves in the first and 12 each in the second and third periods.“I thought I was there when they needed me, especially in the first, to weather the storm,” said Bernier Womens Jason Demers Jersey , who denied Carolina’s top goal-scorer, Sebastian Aho, on an early breakaway.Nielsen gave the Red Wings a 2-1 lead as he tipped Nick Jensen’s shot past Mrazek with 7:41 left in the second period. It came on Detroit’s 1th shot on goal of the game.Carolina had a 27-13 advantage on shots on goal through 40 minutes.Ericsson scored at 3:58 of the third on a wrist shot off the leg of Carolina’s Trevor van Riemsdyk to give Detroit a two-goal margin.Andrei Svechnikov scored for Carolina and Petr Mrazek finished with 20 saves against his former team.“We can’t be sitting here relying on an 18-year-old to get it done,” Hurricanes coach Rod Brind’Amour said.A Carolina shot with 5:35 left rolled off a skate and past Bernier, but Filip Hronek swept it off the goal line, and Detroit retained its 3-1 margin.“So many guys stepped up tonight, and it started with ‘Bernie’,” Larkin said. “He was solid all night.”Kronwall scored for Detroit on its first power play with 8:10 left in the first. Jordan Martinook failed to clear the zone after the puck caromed off the boards, and Kronwall gathered the puck and fired past Mrazek unassisted for his second of the season.“We’re just inches away from doing the right thing all the time,” Martinook said.Svechnikov scored his 10th of the season 90 seconds into the second to tie the score. Detroit challenged the goal because it thought Lucas Wallmark was offsides, but Svechnikov’s fourth goal in four games stood.Carolina’s Jordan Staal Ian Cole Jersey Womens , in his first game since Dec. 5 after being sidelined with a concussion, hit the post on a short-handed breakaway chance. Thirty seconds later, Detroit took the lead.NOTES: The announced attendance was 13,548. … Mrazek played 166 games for Detroit between 2013 and last season. … This was the last of three scheduled meetings. Carolina won the first one in October in Detroit, and the Red Wings beat Carolina in November here in a shootout. … Detroit improved to 7-4-3 when scoring first. The Red Wings are now 8-0-3 when leading after two periods. … Bernier improved to 5-9-1 on the season. … Both teams came in 3-5-2 in their previous 10 games. … Carolina has outshot the opponent in 27 of 33 games. Its record in those games is 11-12-4.UP NEXTRed Wings: Host Florida on Saturday.Hurricanes: Host Pittsburgh on Saturday. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) The Tampa Bay Lightning have been just as resilient in the Stanley Cup playoffs as they’ve been all season.Challenged by coach Jon Cooper to compete harder and raise their level of play after dropping the opener of their second-round series against the Boston Bruins, the top seed in the Eastern Conference responded with a 4-2 victory in Game 2 of the best-of-seven matchup Monday night.Brayden Point had an empty-net goal and three assists. He also teamed with Tyler Johnson and Ondrej Palat to slow down Boston’s high-scoring line of Patrice Bergeron, David Pastrnak and Brad Marchand.Game 3 is Wednesday night in Boston.”It feels good. I thought we played well,” Point said after posting just the third four-point game in Tampa Bay’s history. ”We had a tough night in Game 1. I thought we came back tonight knowing we’d end up better.”Point assisted on Tampa Bay’s first three goals before sealing the win with his empty-netter with 25.2 seconds left.Yanni Gourde had a first-period goal and Johnson and Palat also scored for the Lightning, which rebounded from a 6-2 loss in Game 1.”We needed to have a bounce back, we needed to have an answer Philipp Grubauer Jersey Womens , and I thought we did that,” Johnson said. ”I thought we competed really hard, I thought we played well and we got rewarded with some chances and some opportunities.”Bergeron, Pastrnak and Marchand combined for three goals and 11 points in the opener, with most of the damage coming while Point’s line was trying to contain them. They had four more points in Game 2, but were unable to take over the game.Cooper said he never considered changing the matchup against Boston’s top line.”I honestly didn’t. … We know they can do it. We have faith in them, and I thought they were outstanding tonight,” Cooper said before turning his attention back to Point.”The kid’s a hockey player and he competes hard,” Cooper said. ”Trust me, if there was any talk of pulling him off that line, I think those three guys would have marched right into my room and said Womens Niklas Hjalmarsson Jersey , `What are you doing?”’Charlie McAvoy scored for the Bruins late in the first period. Torey Krug’s late goal trimmed Tampa Bay’s lead to 3-2 with just over four minutes remaining.Tampa Bay’s Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 18 shots. Tuukka Rask finished with 27 saves for Boston.”They lost 6-2 at home and didn’t feel good about their game. So, you’ve got to expect they’re going to come out and play hard,” Boston coach Bruce Cassidy said. ”I expect it in Game 3 going forward. They’ll play hard and so will we.”The Lightning had nearly twice as many scoring opportunities as the Bruins in the series opener and controlled play early Monday night, getting off the first 10 shots of the game and taking a 1-0 lead on Gourde’s power-play goal at 11:47 of the first period.With the exception of failing to taking advantage of a long 5-on-3 power play, the Bruins made the most of limited chances, with the Bergeron line leading the way.McAvoy’s goal, with Bergeron and Marchand assisting, made it 1-1. Pastrnak and Marchand set up Krug’s goal to keep the Bruins close.The Bergeron line has 12 goals and 41 points in Boston’s five playoff wins. The four assists Monday night are the only points the trio has delivered in four losses.”I know they had a good game, but I think it’s more on us,” Pastrnak said of the play of Point’s line. ”We’ve got to be better Wednesday.”McAvoy said no one should be surprised the series is tied headed to Boston for the next two games.”You want to sweep every series, obviously. But how attainable is that?” the defenseman said.”We’re down to the last eight teams in the league. Every team here belongs here. These guys are a great team. We were battling with them all year for first place in the standings http://www.officialoilers.com/authentic-adidas-connor-mcdavid-jersey ,” McAvoy added. ”We know they’re a good team, but we’re a good team as well. So, this is going to be a tight series. I don’t think anybody doubts that.”NOTES: The Lightning have not fallen behind 2-0 in a playoff series since the 2014 Eastern Conference quarterfinals against Montreal. … Bruins defenseman Zdeno Chara appeared in his 111th playoff game, tying Rick Middleton for fourth place on Boston’s career list. It was the 109th playoff game for Bergeron, tied with John Bucyk for the sixth-most in franchise history. … With his 24th career playoff goal, Johnson pulled even with Vincent Lecavalier for third on Tampa Bay’s all-time list.—

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz