Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.01.2019 06:51
Citi Field in the Subway Se Antworten

MOBILE, Ala. Nathan Shepherd Jersey . - Catriona Matthew took the first-round lead Thursday in the Airbus LPGA Classic, holing a bunker shot for an eagle and finishing with an 8-under 64. The 44-year-old Scot rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 12th — her third hole in the morning round — with the eagle on the par-5 13th and birdied seven of her final 11 holes. "That kind of kick-started my round," Matthew said about the eagle. She won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. "Obviously, really pleased," Matthew said. "Just had two weeks at home, so never quite know what youre going to come out and play like. So, yeah, delighted. Got the putter going and holed some putts." Charley Hull had a bogey-free 65 in the afternoon. The 18-year-old English player birdied the final two holes on the Crossings Course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. "I putted quite well, hit it quite solid, and hit, I think, every green," said Hull, playing on a sponsor exemption. "I still left a few shots out there. I missed a 3- or 4-footer, but hey, another day tomorrow and hopefully I can go low." Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, No. 4 Suzann Pettersen and South Koreas Eun-Hee Ji shot 66. Lewis, the 2012 winner, finished her first nine with birdies on Nos. 15-18. She hit a 7-iron to 15 feet on the par-4 15, got up-and-down from over the back of the green on the par-5 16th, hit a 6-iron to 15 feet on the par-3 17th and hit a 6-iron to 12 feet on the par-4 18th. "The scores are so low that if you dont go pretty low the first day, youre kind of behind the 8-ball," Lewis said. So, it was really nice to get off to a good start." The Texan won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago for her ninth tour title. Last week in Virginia, she closed with a 74 to tie for 12th in the Kingsmill Championship. "Coming off of last week where I didnt hit the ball well, I was happy with the way I drove it today," Lewis said. "I hit it solid and made some putts. Figured something little out in my putting and I think that might help the rest of the week." Pettersen, playing her fourth event since returning from a back injury, had a bogey-free round. "Im feeling pretty good, felt pretty calm," Pettersen said. "I feel like my game is right there, trying to be patiently aggressive. Playing smart on the hole locations that arent quite set up for being aggressive and then trying to take advantage. But the greens are fairly receptive, so it feels like you can kind of fire at the pin and not have to worry about too much spin, which makes this course a little bit easier." Ji, the 2009 U.S. Womens Open champion, birdied four of the five holes in a bogey-free round. "I felt good this morning when I was warming up," Ji said. "Feel good with my swing and with my putter. Was out there like, I can see the green. I can see the line. So I just made a lot of putts." Bahamas winner Jessica Korda was three strokes back at 67 along with 2010 champion Se Ri Pak, Nicole Castrale, Julieta Granada, Moira Dunn and Jenny Shin. Pak also won the Tournament of Champions on the course in 2001 and 2002. Anna Nordqvist, a two-time winner this year, had a 68, and Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson opened with a 70. Michelle Wie, the winner in Hawaii, and defending champion Jennifer Johnson shot 71. Top-ranked Inbee Park had a 74. Shes winless in eight tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. Sam Darnold Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. New York Jets Jerseys .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Terrelle-Pryor-Sr-Jersey/ . A steady downpour and low temperatures were predicted for much of the night. No makeup date was immediately announced, although it was determined that the game will not be part of a doubleheader on Wednesday.MILWAUKEE -- The New York Yankees injury-plagued rotation has taken another big hit. Struggling left-hander CC Sabathia was placed on the 15-day disabled list before Sundays 6-5 loss to the Milwaukee Brewers with inflammation in his right knee. Manager Joe Girardi said he hoped Sabathia would just need two weeks. Sabathia had right knee surgery at the end of the 2006 season while with the Cleveland Indians. This is the only time he has experienced inflammation since the operation, Sabathia said. Both skipper and pitcher were relieved that the injury wasnt more serious. "See the doctor tomorrow and go from there," Sabathia said after Sundays game. "Theres no tear so hopefully everything will be all right." The move came a day after Sabathia allowed three home runs in a no-decision against the Brewers. Milwaukee won 5-4. Sabathia is making $23 million this season, the sixth in a deal that will pay him $161 million over 7 years. He is 3-4 with a 5.28 ERA, with opponents hitting .301 off him this season. Until now, all the questions about Sabathia were about his arm and a drop in velocity. Turns out his right knee is a bigger problem. Sabathia said he started feeling a tweak a couple starts ago. He said it got worse through his start May 4 against Tampa, when he gave up five runs and 10 hits in 3-2/3 innings. The lefty came forward to Girardi about his knee after his sttart Saturday against the Brewers, when he said he felt it most of the game. Isaiah Crowell Jets Jersey. "He said that his knee was hurting; his landing knee, his right knee but he hadnt mentioned anything to us before that," Girardi said. The Yankees will have to find yet another pitcher to plug into the rotation with Sabathia having been scheduled to pitch next on Thursday night against the Mets at Citi Field in the Subway Series. The once-reliable ace has lost his touch at a time when the Yankees needed him most. New York is already minus two injured starters in Ivan Nova (season-ending elbow surgery) and Michael Pineda (back). Japanese rookie Masahiro Tanaka has taken over at the top of a rotation that looked formidable just a few weeks ago. Sabathia said he didnt say anything earlier because the rotation already had problems, "but Ill do more damage to the team by trying to hide it." Right-hander Matt Daley was called up from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to take Sabathias spot on the roster. Pineda had completed his 10-game suspension for using pine tar and was placed on the 15-day DL last week. Girardi said Pineda was playing catch, though his recovery might take a little longer than the initial timetable of three to four weeks. Girardi also said that reliever Shawn Kelleys sore back is feeling better. Kelley last pitched Tuesday against the Angels. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz