Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.01.2019 07:52
only one point from Antworten

CORNER BROOK, N. Cheap Nike Shoes Online .L. -- Newfoundland and Labradors Greg Smith finished the opening day at the Canadian junior curling championships with an 8-3 win over Ontarios Mac Calwell on Saturday night. The 18-year-old skip from St. Johns, N.L. had a double-takeout in the sixth end to score three, before stealing one in the seventh and two in the eighth for the victory over Calwell (1-1). Its an amazing feeling to look up in the crowd and see the Newfoundland flags, and seeing the people from your province rooting for you and cheering their little hearts out, said Smith. Its an amazing feeling, it really is. I tried to feed off the crowd, said Smith, who improved to 1-1 in round-robin play. I was a little hungry. I only had a muffin and a coffee today, so I had to feed off something. In other mens action on Saturday evening, Prince Edward Islands Tyler Smith improved to 1-1 with a 12-9 win over Yukons Joe Wallingham (0-2). Albertas Karsten Sturmay (2-0) scored deuces in three separate ends for a 6-4 win over New Brunswicks Rene Comeau (1-1). And Saskatchewans Jacob Hersikorn beat Northern Ontarios Tanner Horgan (0-1) 8-6 to improve to 2-0. On the womens side, British Columbias Corryn Brown improved to 2-0 with an 8-6 victory over Nova Scotias Mary Fay (1-1). Brown, the 2013 champion, stole three in the second to gain an early 5-0 lead. P.E.I.s Veronica Smith (1-1) beat Newfoundlands Sarah Hill (0-2) 10-8 after losing earlier in the day. Defending world junior champion Kelsey Rocque (2-0) of Alberta slipped past Manitobas Beth Peterson (1-1) 5-4 in an extra end. Meanwhile, Saskatchewans Kristen Streifel (2-0) scored twice in the 10th to down New Brunswicks Justine Comeau (0-1) 8-6. Round-robin play will continue Sunday. Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign. Wholesale Nike Shoes . PAUL, Minn. http://www.nikeshoxcheap.com/ . - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card.DORTMUND, Germany - The only thing left to resolve in Group D of the Champions League is which team will finish top, Arsenal or Borussia Dortmund.Dortmund has 12 points and needs a point from its last match against Anderlecht to make sure of finishing as group winner — unless Arsenal wins at Galatasaray by more than six goals.Anderlecht will finish third no matter what and will join the Europa League round of 32 after the break.Galatasaray cannot advance to the next round.Here are some things to know about Tuesdays matches:___GOALKEEPING CHANGEBorussia Dortmund had found itself in a bizarre situation — among the top 16 clubs in Europe but struggling in the Bundesliga. The 1-0 victory over Hoffenheim lifted the 2011 and 2012 champion out of the drop zone.Jurgen Klopp made several changes for Fridays win, leaving four World Cup winners on the bench, including Roman Weidenfeller, Germanys back-up goalkeeper in Brazil. Mitch Langerak, an Australian, played his 12th Bundesliga match and notched his 10th win whilst keeping a clean sheet.Klopp has been noncommittal about the future but Langerak, Weidenfellers lontgtime understudy, could end up with a permanent promotion. Weidenfeller said it was a coaching decision I have to accept.____GUNDOGAN BACKIlkay Gundogan was considered one of Germanys top midfielders until a back injury sidelined him. Gundogan decided against surgery and spent 14 months recovering.The midfielder is back just in time to help Dortmund out of the doldrums. Gundogan scored the winning goal against Hoffenheim with a rare header but also provided the much needed creative spark and the passing he had been known for before his injury.I just have to get used now again tto the full load but my back is fine, Gundogan said. Wholesale Nike Shoes Free Shipping. Defender Mats Hummels described Gundogan as a fantastic player who was one of the best in his role until the injury.____LESSON LEARNTArsenal has learnt to its cost the perils of finishing second in a Champions League group.The English club was runner-up in three of its last four campaigns, earning last-16 matches against Bayern Munich twice and Barcelona. Arsenal lost all three encounters.Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger may, though, choose to rest star forward Alexis Sanchez after saying the Chile international was in the red zone in reference to his fitness before playing him for the full ninety minutes in Saturdays 3-2 loss at Stoke in the Premier League.____GALATASARAY SEEKS PRESTIGEWith only one point from five games so far, Galatasaray has been eliminated from European competitions for the season and has sacked Italian coach Cesare Prandelli.For the Turks, Tuesdays match against Arsenal is simply a matter of prestige and a vote of confidence in their new manager Hamza Hamzaoglu, the assistant national team coach who replaced Prandelli last week.We play against Arsenal — it is an important game from the point of view of prestige and for our self-confidence, Hamzaoglu said.____ANDERLECHT HURTINGAnderlecht has nothing to play for and is seeking to end a miserable run that has seen it losing twice and drawing once in its last three Belgian league matches.However, Anderlecht remains unbeaten in its away matches in the group, drawing both in Istanbul and coming from three goals down to draw 3-3 against Arsenal in London.The Belgian team will be without midfielder Steven Defour because of a calf injury. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz