Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.01.2019 07:53
a 22-year-old woman Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Wade Miller has pressed the firing button again. Cheap Vapormax Plus All Blue . The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announced Wednesday the firing of head coach Tim Burke. Miller said the move was made Tuesday, after the "acting" tag was removed from his title of president and chief executive officer. When Miller was put in the acting role in August, his first move was axing general manager Joe Mack. Although Kyle Walters is the teams acting GM, Miller explained why he let Burke go rather than wait for a GM to decide his fate. "I believe that it was the right step for this organization," he said at Wednesdays press conference. "Typically, a new general manager is going to want to hire his own person, and I believe now that weve set that path for a new general manager to be able to make his own determination of who his head coach should be. "And also, that I didnt feel it was appropriate to have Tim waiting for the next three or four or five weeks in determining what his future was with the organization." Burke became Winnipegs interim head coach in August 2012 after Mack fired Paul LaPolice. He was given the job last November. The Bombers finished with a league-worst 3-15 record this season, tying the clubs lowest mark in an 18-game season. They were 7-21 under Burkes leadership. All the assistant coaches are on contracts that are up this year, Miller said, adding hes open to Burke staying with the team because hes got good character and has excelled as a defensive boss. Burke reportedly had a year left on his contract. "I think that wed be lucky as an organization to have Tim back as a defensive co-ordinator," Miller said. "I think that thats a decision that the new head coach and general manager will make, but that is definitely something that Tim and I discussed." Burke is receptive to that and wants to meet the new head coach, said Miller, wholl be involved in the interview process with the GM. "Ive really enjoyed my time in Winnipeg and am grateful for the opportunity this franchise gave me," Burke said in a press release. "The fan support in this city and province is just really remarkable and it is one of the greatest things I can take away from this experience in Winnipeg." Miller acknowledged Burke was in "an extremely tough spot when he took over." And it got worse this season. Mack kept often-injured Buck Pierce as the teams starting quarterback, and predictably Pierce was lost to injury early this season. His young backups didnt flourish, Mack was fired and then Pierce was traded to B.C. in September. Offensive co-ordinator and quarterbacks coach Gary Crowton was fired after Mack and replaced by former Hamilton head coach Marcel Bellefeuille, whod been added to the staff the week before as a consultant. Miller didnt view Winnipegs disastrous season as a negative to finding someone to replace Burke. "I think you get an opportunity to come make a mark for yourself," he said. "Its not going to happen overnight, but the head coach and general manager are going to need to have a direction and a plan to get us to be competitive every week." The Bombers will have some competition searching for a head coach as there are also vacancies in Edmonton and Ottawa, while Montreal GM Jim Popp took over as the Alouettes head coach when Dan Hawkins was fired earlier this season. Miller said the GM the team hires, which is two to four weeks in the offing, would have a list of candidates theyd want to pursue as a head coach. Some names that have surfaced include Calgary offensive co-ordinator Dave Dickenson, Saskatchewan quarterbacks coach Khari Jones, B.C. offensive co-ordinator Jacques Chapdelaine and Toronto defensive co-ordinator/assistant head coach Chris Jones. Dickenson is considered a desirable candidate, although its believed he doesnt want to break his family and professional ties in Calgary. Khari Jones has strong ties to the Bombers. The former quarterback is in the clubs hall of fame and he and Miller played together and are partners in Booster Juice franchises. "Im not going to talk about potential candidates," Miller said. "People that know me know that I care about being competitive and personal relationships wouldnt impact decisions that I make." If the Bombers are looking for someone with head coaching experience, a list might include former Bombers boss Doug Berry (Montreal) and Kavis Reed, who was recently fired by Edmonton and is a former Winnipeg defensive co-ordinator. The firing of LaPolice, now a TSN broadcaster, was also called a bad move by many Bomber fans. "If youve been a head coach before, is that a good thing or a bad thing, who knows?" Miller said. "So I think its important to find the right person, and (having) head coach experience is important, but not a deal-breaker, either." He did know what the right person will hopefully bring to the club. "Bring an attitude, bring leadership, bring a vision of where we need to go, along with the general manager," Miller said. Vapormax Plus Sunset . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand. Vapormax Plus Orange .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. http://www.cheapvapormaxplus.us/cheap-vapormax-plus-yellow/ .Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude.BOYLE, Alta. -- An Olympic curling champion is breathing a sigh of relief after RCMP in Boyle, Alta., recovered his championship ring from the 2014 Sochi Games. The ring belonging to Brad Jacobs was stolen from a motel room while Jacobs was taking part in a charity golf tournament last weekend. Late Thursday, RCMP announced the engraved ring had been recovered and a 22-year-old woman from High Prairie, Alta., was in custody. Cpl. John Spaans said a 22-year-old man from Calling Lake, Alta., was being sought. Spaans said the two suspects were identified as the result of tips frrom the public and video surveillance. Vapormax Plus Red. He said other personal items belonging to Jacobs and another theft victim were also recovered. "The number of tips we received from the public during the course of this investigation was tremendous," said Sgt. Kevin McGillivray. "This theft was solved by a community pulling together saying we wont stand for this type of behaviour." Jacobs had been heart-broken about the theft, saying he had hoped to someday pass the ring down to his children. He had pleaded with the thieves to give it back. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz