Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.07.2018 11:06
ecision not to return to t Antworten

PHOENIX - Marshawn Lynch smiled politely, waved at the crowd and answered every question the same. Ramik Wilson Rams Jersey .Im here so I dont get fined, the Seattle Seahawks star running back constantly repeated for five minutes before leaving the podium at Media Day on Tuesday. Its not clear if his plan will work.About 200 reporters crowded around Lynchs podium for at least 15 minutes before he arrived. But the media-shy Lynch made it clear right from the start he wasnt saying anything except variations of his scripted answer.Lynch set a timer on his phone and told everyone he showed up just to avoid a fine. Lynch caught a bag of Skittles tossed from Olympic gold medal gymnast Shawn Johnson and stopped to pick up a reporters recorder off the floor before he walked away.Lynch later spoke to Entertainment Tonight about his foundation, the Fam 1st Family Foundation.The Professional Football Writers of America was talking to the league about the session and Lynch had been apprised of a potential fine. He is also required to be at media sessions Wednesday and Thursday.In November, the NFL fined Lynch $50,000 for violations of the leagues media policy in addition to collecting the $50,000 fine that was imposed against Lynch for violations last season. The fine from 2013 was held in anticipation of future co-operation from Lynch.Im fine sitting up here, but not everybody is comfortable with it so I dont think he should be forced to do it, All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman said.Lynch has much more to say when the price is right. Insurance company Progressive and candy maker Skittles released commercials featuring Lynch saying a bit more than his usual: Yeah and Nope and Thanks for asking.At Media Day last year, Lynchs reclusiveness became a major story. Lynch appeared for 6 1/2 minutes, left the arena, and then returned to a mixed zone the NFL created for players not on podiums or in microphone-equipped speaking areas at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.With the exception of briefly speaking with the NFL Networks Deion Sanders, to the Seahawks website, and to Armed Forces Network, he did not deal with reporters that day.Sanders, the Hall of Fame cornerback, tried again to interview Lynch, but got nowhere this time and left laughing.Teammates defended Lynchs behaviour.This is who he is. I dont nitpick or judge, so I just accept a person for who they are, All-Pro safety Earl Thomas said. I just love who he is. He is so random.Sherman even continued answering questions after the 60-minute session ended.I dont think (players) should be obligated any more than the commissioner is obligated to speak to the media, Sherman said. I think that if players are going to be obligated to speak to the media then every one of the NFL personnel should be obligated to speak to the media weekly, and thats not the case.Its unfortunate, but I think that every team should be forced to present certain players, obviously a few of them. Obviously, if someone is uncomfortable in front of the media and uncomfortable answering questions, then you have to find a way to accommodate the NFL. This is a game; you find a way to accommodate everyone else whos uncomfortable.Lynch was fined $20,000 for making an obscene gesture during Seattles overtime win over Green Bay in the NFC championship game. The league did not specify what the gesture was, but Lynch grabbed his crotch after scoring a go-ahead touchdown in the fourth quarter. Lynch was fined $11,000 for a similar gesture in Seattles win over Arizona on Dec. 21.Lynch also was told before the last game he could not wear gold shoes because they were a violation of the NFLs on-field dress code, and that he could be ejected from the game if he wore them.Hes a guy that cares about everyone in that locker room, assistant head coach and offensive line coach Tom Cable said. Anytime you hand it to him, hes carrying them. Hes not carrying the football, hes carrying his team. Thats who he is. Thats what he does.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi John Kelly Jersey . - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings. Brandon Allen Rams Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-83-rams-ramik-wilson-jersey.aspx . An offseason trade acquisition from Kansas City, Greinkes National League debut was delayed by a non-baseball injury in the spring, and he was 0-1 after dropping an 8-0 decision at Atlanta in his initial appearance with the Brewers on May 4.Boston, MA - Simon Gagne will not return to the Boston Bruins this season after the recent death of his father. Gagne took an indefinite personal leave of absence from the team on Dec. 10, to tend to his father, who had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. The Bruins have changed Gagnes status to suspended player. At this time Simon feels that he has to be home with his family and he has the complete support of the Boston Bruins organization with this decision, said Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli. Given Simons decision not to return to the team, we have to change his status to maintain a full roster. I spoke to Simon about this, and he assured me that we have his full support with this status change. The 34-year-old Gagne had three goals and one assist in 23 games this season. The last moonth has been extremely difficult for me with my father being sick and his passing, said Gagne. John Franklin-Myers Jersey. . To play in the NHL you have to be 100 percent mentally, emotionally and physically committed to the game. At this time I know that I cannot be close to those levels. The Bruins organization and my teammates have been great to my family and I during this time. When I decided not to return this season, I spoke to Peter and assured him that I did not want the organization or my teammates to be impacted. Together we made the decision that my status would be changed so that the team could have a full active roster. In addition, I would like to thank the fans and the NHL family for all of the support that they have given my family and I during this difficult time - it has truly meant a lot. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz