Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

12.02.2019 03:39
Clay Matthews watched the video the NFL released Antworten

hoping to clarify for officials http://www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com/mason-crosby-jersey-authentic , coaches and players what roughing the passer looks like. Matthews’ three roughing the passer penalties were not used as examples in the video.The four plays did include the hit by Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr that broke the collarbone of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers last season.Troy Vincent, the NFL’s executive vice president of football operations, said in a statement that the competition committee determined it would not change the rule or change roughing as a point of emphasis. However, Vincent also added that “to ensure consistency in officiating the rule, the committee clarified techniques that constitute a foul.”Matthews, who was not fined for any of his three roughing the passer penalties this season, remains confused about what officials consider roughing.“I don’t know if that statement really expresses how they’re going to call it moving forward,” Matthews said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN. “I’m sure what many, if not all of NFL fans and players, are hoping is that they’re not changing the rule but much like the helmet rule we saw in the preseason Youth Kevin King Jersey , it’ll change. But I said that after the Minnesota hit on Cousins, and nothing changed last week. If that’s the case, that’s truly unfortunate because I think I speak on behalf of everybody that doesn’t like the rule and the way it’s being called and the way it’s being officiated.”Officials have called 34 roughing the passer penalties this season, which is more than twice the total in the first three weeks of last season, according to Kevin Seifert of ESPN.Matthews said Packers president Mark Murphy, a member of the NFL’s competition committee, told Matthews “not to change a thing.”Packers Inactives: Reggie Gilbert, Devante Mays sit against Chiefs One of the Green Bay Packers’ most impressive players this preseason has apparently done enough to impress the team’s coaching staff and front office and assure him of a spot on the roster. That player is outside linebacker Reggie Gilbert, who is a surprise scratch in the team’s fourth and final preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs.Gilbert has been the team’s most consistent edge rusher through the first three games and has earned the spot as the primary backup behind Nick Perry and Clay Matthews. Although Matthews is a healthy scratch, Perry is active for tonight’s game, his first game action of the summer. Perry spent a few weeks on the PUP list before being activated for practice prior to last week’s game against the Raiders.Also sitting tonight is running back Devante Mays Youth Jaire Alexander Jersey , who is in a battle with a few other players for a reserve spot behind Jamaal Williams, Ty Montgomery, and Aaron Jones. Mays has not played at all this preseason due to a hamstring injury, but he had returned to the practice field this week and was widely expected to play. Jones, Joel Bouagnon, LeShun Daniels, and Bronson Hill will take handoffs tonight.Here is the full list of inactive players for the Packers tonight:QB: Aaron RodgersWR: Davante Adams, Randall Cobb, Jake KumerowRB: Devante Mays, Ty Montgomery, Jamaal WilliamsTE: Jimmy Graham Womens Tramon Williams Jersey , Marcedes LewisOL: David Bakhtiari, Corey Linsley, Kyle MurphyDL: Kenny Clark, Mike Daniels, Muhammad WilkersonLB: Reggie Gilbert, Oren Burks, Blake Martinez, Clay Matthews, S: Kentrell Brice, Ha Ha Clinton-DixCB: Tramon Williams

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz