Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.07.2018 11:06
nsrookiesproshop.com/orlando-scandrick-redskins-jersey/]Orlando Scandrick Jersey[/url]. Ive been blessed to be apart of the Unit Antworten

HOUSTON -- Tracy McGrady wants to follow Michael Jordans path to the national pastime. Derrius Guice Jersey . The retired seven-time NBA All-Star is aiming to become a baseball player, and plans to try pitching for the Sugar Land Skeeters of the independent Atlantic League. Thats the same team that Roger Clemens pitched for a couple of years ago. Jordan famously played in the Chicago White Sox organization in 1994 during his first retirement from basketball, reaching the Double-A level. A statement from the Skeeters says that it is a "lifelong dream" of McGradys to play baseball. "McGrady has demonstrated skill, determination and diligence during his training program," the statement said. "We look forward to monitoring his progress." The 34-year-old McGrady played for several teams, including the Houston Rockets and Orlando Magic. He last played in the NBA in the 2011-12 season. The Skeeters last made national headlines when Clemens pitched two games for them in 2012 at age 50. McGrady made seven consecutive All-Star games from 2001-07. The 6-foot-8 McGrady, natural right-hander, was drafted out of high school with the ninth overall pick in 1997 by the Toronto Raptors. He spent his first three seasons with the Raptors before becoming a star with the Magic. He spent four years with the Magic and led the NBA scoring in both the 2002-03 and 2003-04 seasons. He then joined the Rockets where he teamed with Yao Ming to help Houston to three playoff appearances. McGrady played for the Knicks, Detroit and Atlanta after a six-year stint with the Rockets. He retired with more than 18,000 points and more than 5,000 rebounds in his career. Kevin Hogan Jersey . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4. Pernell McPhee Jersey . Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match. http://www.redskinsrookiesproshop.com/jonathan-allen-redskins-jersey/ .Y. -- That hangover from the Big East tournament is gone for Villanova.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - United States defender DaMarcus Beasley announced his retirement from national team duty on Monday, releasing a statement via his personal Instagram account. Beasley, 32, the only American to play at four World Cups, made his international debut in 2001 and has made 121 appearances for the Stars and Stripes, his last coming as a late sub as the USA lost to Colombia at Craven Cottage back in November. He has won four Gold Cups and scored 17 goals during his international career, while playing in all four games for the U.S. at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Where do I start? Honestly I never thought this day would come, representing my country has been the greatest thing Ive done in my career. Every time Ive pulled on our colors I tried to represent myself, my family and my country with the utmost respect.(and obviously tried to win) With that being said, I have officially retired from the U.S. Natl team, Beasley said. Orlando Scandrick Jersey. Ive been blessed to be apart of the United States Soccer Federation family for 17 yrs. I have so many memories from when I started with the U-15 natl team all the way to the mens team. Ive met so many great people along the way I wouldnt know where to start. To all my coaches and teammates, I just want to say thank you, thank you for making me the player I am and the man I will be in the future. I will never forget all the games, friendships, memories we all shared. One thing I hope you all will say about me is that I was a good teammate and always left everything on the field when I played. And lastly I want to thank all the fans that have supported me and the U.S. Team, without you guys we wouldnt be where we are today! Thank you all!!! Beasley has had stints with Dutch side PSV Eindhoven, Glasgow Rangers, Hannover, Puebla and Chicago Fire before returning to Major League Soccer with Houston in 2014. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz