Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.02.2019 07:24
NEW YORK -- California Chrome co-owner Steve Coburn apologized Monday for his bitter remarks after his horse failed to win the T Antworten

NEW YORK -- California Chrome co-owner Steve Coburn apologized Monday for his bitter remarks after his horse failed to win the Triple Crown. Malcolm Butler Titans Jersey . Coburn said on ABCs "Good Morning America" he was "very ashamed of myself. Very ashamed. I need to apologize to a lot of people, including my wife, Carolyn." She tried to intervene as Saturdays interview got out of control, explaining that her husband was "very emotional and I was trying to calm him down." Coburn also apologized to the connections of winning horse Tonalist, saying: "I did not mean to take anything away from them." On Saturday, he had said that Tonalist took "the cowards way out" by skipping the first two legs of the Triple Crown. Sunday, he doubled down by pointing out that "it wouldnt be fair if I played basketball with a child in a wheelchair because I got an unfair advantage." By Monday though, he tried to make amends. Coburns lower lip quivered at times during the interview in which he apologized to co-owner Perry Martin and trainer Art Sherman, among others. "I need to apologize to the world and America, our fans that have written us, given us so much support. I apologize, I sincerely apologize," Coburn said. "This is Americas horse. I wanted this so much, for this horse to win the Triple Crown for the people of America." If the Belmont had only been open to horses than ran in the Derby and Preakness, there would have been just three horses in Saturdays race, making it unlikely the third-largest crowd of 102,199 would have shown up or that a record $19,105,877 would have been wagered on-track. California Chrome, General a Rod and Ride On Curlin were the only horses to run in all three. General a Rod finished seventh in the Belmont and Ride On Curlin did not finish. California Chrome beat them both, but finished tied for fourth, possibly as a result of a cut foot that he apparently sustained after bumping another horse leaving the starting gate. "Hell be able to race again," Coburn said. Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys . (AP) -- The head of the committee that developed Major League Baseballs plan to expand instant replay says he is optimistic the system will be in place this season, even though owners and unions for players and umpires have yet to approve. Will Compton Jersey . - The Baltimore Ravens have hired Steve Spagnuolo to be their secondary coach and assistant head coach. http://www.authenticfootballshoptitans.com/authentic-bennie-logan-titans-jersey/ . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community.David Willey pulled off a spectacular catch on the boundary during the first ODI between Bangladesh and England in Dhaka. With Bangladesh going along nicely at 82-1 in the 14th over, chasing 310 to win, Willey took a terrific juggling effort at deep midwicket to dismiss Sabbir Rahman (18), and all under the watchful eyes of Test skipper, Alastair Cook, standing smiling the other side of the boundary.Click on the video above to see Willeys incredible effort, as he claimed the ball inside the rope, then released it as his momentum took him over the boundary, before bouncing back inside to cling on to the rebound. Ben Stokes (101) earlier hit a maiden ODI hundred, Ben Duckett scored 60 on his intternational debut, and stand-in skipper Jos Buttler smashed 63 off 38 balls as England posted 309-8 from their 50 overs. Luke Stocker Jersey. .Jake Ball then claimed five-for on debut - with Willeys catch providing his second strike - as England secured a dramatic 21-run win.See the highlights from the first ODI between Bangladesh and England from 9.40pm, on Sky Sports 3.Watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Scorecard Over-by-over Story of first ODI Cricket videos Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz