Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.02.2019 07:42
dropped a shot at his 15th. Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N. Cheap Vans Old Skool For Sale .J. -- Santonio Holmes is taking his comeback from a serious foot injury one step at a time. Getting back on the practice field this week has been a major leap forward for the New York Jets wide receiver -- even if hes trying not to get anyones hopes up. "I was just really limited, just working on getting in the groove of things," Holmes said Tuesday. "Getting a feel for what I can and cannot not do right now. Im going to keep that to a minimal and steadily make good progress from there." Holmes is recovering from a serious foot injury that he suffered in Week 4 of last season. He participated at least on a limited basis in practice on both Monday and Tuesday, his first practice sessions since last September. "Were really just phasing Santonio in right now," coach Rex Ryan said. "Its not like hes going out there every snap." Holmes was moved to the Jets active roster from the physically unable to perform list last Friday night, a sign that he could possibly be ready to go when the season starts on Sept. 8. The receiver, however, is tempering expectations. "Doctors still have to continue evaluating me," he said. "Its been a long process. Ive come a long way up until this point and I cant put any timetable on it. Just because of my progress (being brought to your) attention, it doesnt really boost the trainers push for me to be on the field right away." Two weeks ago, Holmes ran straight ahead at full speed and caught a few passes from Geno Smith in warmups before the teams preseason game against Jacksonville. Last week, he repeatedly ran short routes and planted on his foot during practice. Before the teams preseason game against the Giants last Saturday, Holmes ran routes at full speed. He said the foot was sore Sunday, but nothing worse than he had been feeling. Holmes suffered a Lisfranc injury, which usually involves separation of ligaments and joints in the middle of the foot, against San Francisco last September. He needed surgery to repair the injury, and then had another procedure in February to remove the screws. Holmes spoke with former Giants centre Shaun OHara, who dealt with a similar injury, before the game last Saturday. "I believe that hes in phenomenal shape," Ryan said. "I saw him run. He looked pretty good to me. Im optimistic about it. Well see." Before the recent progress, Holmes had spent most of the summer riding a stationary bike, using an anti-gravity treadmill and working with trainers. He said the amount of route running he did last Saturday is all he has done, and one of the major hurdles is finding the right shoe to wear on the field to help prevent any aggravation of the injury. Holmes added that he thinks hes "a long ways" from being at his best on the field. After all, he said, he is learning how to run routes again while regaining confidence in his foot while pushing off it. "I have a long career ahead of me," he said when asked if hed be comfortable playing at less than 100 per cent. "So, Im going to take the best risk and the best chances for myself and for the team." ---- NOTES: Ryan wouldnt say whether Geno Smith would play Thursday night against the Eagles, and refused to say who would start. "Well announce that on gameday," Ryan said. The coach also said its possible the team could wait until the morning of the opener against Tampa Bay to announce who the Jets starting quarterback for the season will be. "Until we name the starting quarterback, I would say that really anythings possible because we havent named the quarterback yet," Ryan said. "So, well weigh in all the factors." One of those factors is the status of Mark Sanchez, who is sidelined with an injured shoulder and was limited to a stationary bike at practice. ... CBs Antonio Cromartie (hip) and Dee Milliner (calf) wont play against the Eagles. Milliner is confident hell be ready to play in the season opener despite missing two preseason games. "Its very disappointing," he said. "I want to be out there on the field." Vans Old Skool Sale Cheap .C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. Buy Cheap Old Skool . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.cheapoldskool.us/ . The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up.DOHA, Qatar -- George Coetzee of South Africa needed just 21 putts to shoot an 8-under-par 64 for a one-shot lead on the opening day of the Qatar Masters on Wednesday. Coetzee eagled the par-5 10th hole and birdied his closing three holes in a round that was just two shots more than his best on the European Tour, a 62 which equalled the Old Course record at St. Andrews in Scotland 15 months ago. "I was quite lucky to get away with a few shots," he said. "Theres a lot of luck involved in this game, especially the way I play, and I had 21 putts with a three-putt, so that goes to show." On 7 under were Dawie Van Der Walt, among five South Africans in the top 13, and Steve Webster of England, who began in spectacular manner by holing a 254-yard, 5-wood second shot for an albatross at his opening hole, the 548-yard, par-5 10th. There were only two spectators around the green, and one of them was jumping up and down and pointing in a downward motion. "I didnt know whether he was inferring it had gone over the back of the green and onto rocks, but then when I got up there he starts clapping," Webster said. "Ive never been 3 under after one hole before, so it was all a bit strange after that. You start thinking is this my day, or have I had all my luck on the first?" It was the second albatross in three events this year, whereas there was just one on the tour in 2013. Vans Old Skool Clearance. Webster, who celebrated his 39th birthday last Friday, picked up five birdies over his next 12 holes to lead on 8 under, then dropped a shot at his 15th. Four players were in fourth place on 6 under, while the former British Open-winning trio of Ernie Els, John Daly and Scotlands Paul Lawrie were among a group at 5 under. Els ended the first round in his 25th anniversary pro career season holing a 35-yard bunker shot on 18 for eagle. "That was a dream finish, thats always going to put a smile on your face," said Els, the 2005 Qatar winner. "I played quite nicely all day but didnt quite get my share of putts, so that bunker shot at the last really made up for everything." Lawrie also had an eagle, on the 16th, while Daly birdied his first three holes and two of his closing three. "Ive started off this year putting really, really well, and just made three bombs to start with today," Daly said. "But I just got into trouble a couple of times with the driver, so it was my putting that kept me in there." Henrik Stenson bounced back from missing the halfway cut last week in Abu Dhabi with a 68. U.S. PGA champion Jason Dufner, competing in Qatar for the second year running, carded 70. A 30-minute delay due to fog at the start of the day meant three players were unable to complete the round due to darkness. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz