Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

14.02.2019 08:01
FanPulse: Browns fans remain Antworten

83% confident in direction of team http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-briean-boddy-calhoun-jersey , while Steelers plummet to 26% in Week 3 Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Browns fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.The Week 3 polls are in, so let’s take a look at the results!How confident are you in the direction of the team? Last week: 85 percent confidenceThis week, 83% of fans voted for their confidence in the direction of the Browns http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-derrick-kindred-jersey , a 2% decline from last week. That isn’t too bad of a drop after a loss, and most of the issues were attributed to the kicking game, something that really doesn’t impact fans’ thoughts about the direction of the franchise. That number will plummet, though, with a home loss to the Jets.The Steelers’ confidence meter has seen a much more drastic change -- their fans voted them at 26% this week, a decline of 37% from week to week.Will the Browns win or lose in Week 3?Odds: Browns are 3-point favoritesDawgs By Nature FanPulse: Browns by 7Gang Green Nation FanPulse: Jets by 4Cleveland fans are pretty confident this week Youth Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey , predicting the team to not only cover the spread, but win by a full touchdown.How would you fix NFL overtime? 47% of fans voted for college rules, which I would absolutely hate with a passion. I do not like scores being over-inflated, and I’d rather see teams do traditional drives down the field.I voted for “keep it as is,” but I kind of wish there was another option to help distinguish things. I love the fact that a field goal by the first possessing team cannot end the game, but I don’t like the fact that ties still exist. I would rather the games continue until someone has won. Cleveland Browns:“Denzel Ward ‘should be good’ to face Falcons after hip flexor injury forced early exit vs. Chiefs” (C-T) - “Ward’s hip flexor injury returned last week and knocked him from the 37-21 loss to the Chiefs after one defensive series Youth Duke Johnson Jr Jersey , but he was back practicing Thursday...”“Browns encouraging rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield to cut it loose: ‘That’s the next step’” (ABJ) - “Williams explained he has told Mayfield the Browns have confidence in him and fully support him, so he shouldn’t be the least bit worried about miscues.”“Mayfield hopes NFL officials find consistency on helmet hits” (AP) - “Twice this season, Cleveland’s rookie quarterback has been struck in the head by tacklers during games and both times the officials failed to call a penalty for the obvious infractions.”“Kinder, gentler Gregg Williams is running the Browns” (ESPN) - “The Gregg Williams seen on ‘Hard Knocks’ was cursing about lozenges and cursing at players in a colorful display of old-school coaching.”“Bruce Arians to the Cleveland Browns? Let’s think about it” (Pluto) - “What if Bruce Arians would end up coaching the Browns? I can understand why some people would be against the idea. Arians is 66 years old. He beat prostate cancer in 2007.”“Ex-Browns coach: Haley thought he’d be interim coach when Hue was fired” (PFT) - “Former Browns head coach Sam Rutigliano, a longtime mentor to Todd Haley, says that Haley was expecting to be named Cleveland’s interim head coach...”“NFL Week 10 FOX Atlanta Falcons @ Cleveland Browns Preview” (PFF) - “After a great start to his NFL career White Jarvis Landry Jersey , Baker Mayfield has struggled to find week-to-week consistency.”NFL:“Injuries: Eagles’ Darren Sproles aggravates hamstring” (NFL.com) - “The Philadelphia Eagles have been without Darren Sproles since Week 1, but were optimistic he would return in time for Week 10.” Custom Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz