Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.02.2019 08:06
e obviously was no Antworten

EDMONTON -- The Portland Winterhawks were down, but they were able to keep from going out. Cheap Jordan Wholesale Shoes . Keegan Iverson scored the overtime winner as the Winterhawks erased a three-goal, third-period deficit to snap a three-game losing skid and defeat the Edmonton Oil Kings 6-5 on Sunday, sending the Western Hockey League championship to a seventh game. Portland trailed 5-2, but battled back to tie the game. The Winterhawks completed the comeback when Iverson tipped a Dominic Turgeon shot past Edmonton goalie Tristan Jarry 7:23 into overtime. "Thats definitely the biggest goal of my life," Iverson said. "I was just in shock when I scored. "Its been such an unbelievable series. Its been crazy. Its going to be quite the final game." The seventh and deciding game of the WHL final will take place Monday in Portland. Mathew Dumba had a pair of goals and Anton Cederholm, Keoni Texeira and Derrick Pouliot also scored for the Winterhawks, who had dropped three straight after owning a 2-0 advantage to start the best-of-seven finals. Prior to the three losses in the finals, the Winterhawks had only lost three games in their previous 45 outings. "We knew we just had to stick with it," said Portland head coach Mike Johnston. "We have the ability to score and have built that confidence throughout the year. Our guys were great. They played through it. It was a great character win. Its unusual to look at a scoresheet and see five defencemen scoring like we had tonight." Dumba credited goalie Corbin Boes, who was pulled after the first period, for firing the team up before the comeback. "He gave one of the most inspiring speeches I have ever heard," Dumba said. "He stood up like a 20-year-old should and made a great speech. He said he had never been on a team that is so tightly-knit like this and he wanted to keep it going. He believed in all of us and he got really emotional and I think it hit home with all of us. Just talking about it now gives me chills." Henrik Samuelsson and Edgars Kulda each had two-goal games and Curtis Lazar also scored for the Oil Kings, who lost for the first time at home in the playoffs, dropping to 10-1. "Its the old story, you have to play 60 minutes and we played about 35 before we sat back a bit," said Oil Kings head coach Derek Laxdal. "It is what it is. We are headed to a Game 7. It didnt look very good for us coming back from being down 2-0 in the series and our mindset has to be that we will take another chance to win this tomorrow." Edmonton captain Griffin Reinhart agreed that his team missed out on an opportunity, but can take solace in having one more chance. "We got the lead and were maybe a little bit too comfortable," he said. "We played not to lose rather than to win. It is a tough loss, but tomorrow is a new day and we have to bounce back. "I think our adrenaline is going to be big tomorrow. Its a seven-game series for a reason." Ten WHL finals have gone to a seventh game, and not one has been captured by the visiting team. Edmonton carried over the momentum from their previous three wins to get off to a great start in front of a WHL playoff-high crowd of 11,902 at Rexall Place. The Oil Kings took a 1-0 lead five minutes into the first period with a power-play goal. A Dysin Mayo shot hit Mitch Moroz on the way to the net and Samuelsson was able to poke his seventh of the playoffs past Boes. Samuelsson notched his second goal of the game 1:26 later as Moroz forced a turnover deep in Portland territory and sent it across the ice. Samuelsson blasted the puck off of Boes glove and in to put the Oil Kings up 2-0. Edmonton took a three-goal advantage with 51 seconds remaining in the first period as Kuldas shot found its way through a maze of players and into the Portland net. Brendan Burke came in to replace Boes in the Portland net to start the second period. Portland got on the board less than four minutes into the second as Dumbas point blast beat Jarry on a 5-on-3 man advantage. The Winterhawks made it 3-2 with seven minutes left in the second as Cederholm came down the left side and picked the top corner with a wrist shot. Just 45 seconds after Portlands goal, Edmontons Reid Petryk picked off a pass and sent a backhander to Lazar, and the Ottawa Senators prospect scored his ninth of the playoffs. Less than a minute later, Edmonton made it 5-2 as Mayo made a long lead pass to give Kulda a breakaway, and he beat Burke stick side for his second of the game. The Winterhawks cut Edmontons lead to two goals again with Dumbas second goal, also on the power play goal three minutes into the third. Portland made it 5-4 with 14 minutes remaining as De Leo put a puck on net and Texeira got it under Jarry and into the net. The Hawks tied the game with just under nine minutes left as Pouliot blew the puck past Jarry to eventually send the game to overtime. Notes: Its the third consecutive season that the Oil Kings and Winterhawks have met in the WHL Championship Series. Edmonton defeated Portland in seven games to win in 2012, while Portland won in six games last year. a It is just the second time in league history that two teams have met in the WHL final three years in a row. The last time was when the original Edmonton Oil Kings (who ended up moving to Portland to become the Winterhawks) played the Flin Flon Bombers three times from 1969-71. Cheap Authentic Jordan Shoes . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract. Cheap Jordan Free Shipping . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. http://www.cheapjordanfreeshipping.com/ . Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes. SPIELBERG, Austria -- Formula One returned to business as usual Sunday as Nico Rosberg led Lewis Hamilton at the Austrian Grand Prix for the sixth 1-2 finish by Mercedes. Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo won the Canadian GP two weeks ago and Williams Felipe Massa took pole position for Sundays race but this had little effect on Mercedes which had missed out on the front row of the grid for the first time this season. "I was still very confident going into the race and knew I could win starting from third," said Rosberg, who celebrated his third win of the year and sixth overall as he extended his lead in the drivers championship over Hamilton to 29 points -- 165 vs. 136. "I am extremely happy," the German said. "Extending my lead was the main goal coming into this race." Williams Valtteri Bottas came third for his first career F1 podium while teammate Massa took fourth. Four-time champion Sebastian Vettel quit the race on lap 36 after overcoming engine problems early in the race. Rosberg succeeded where his father Keke had just failed 32 years ago, when he came up 0.05 short of Elio de Angelis at the 1982 Austrian GP. However, Keke Rosberg went on to become world champion that year, a feat Nico Rosberg is reluctant to think about yet. "29 is a nice gap but its still so early in the season," he said. Hamilton, who was ninth after qualifying, earned four places from a blistering start and won another place to work his way up to fourth in the opening lap. "It was a good start, one of the best starts Ive ever had," the 2008 F1 champion said. "To get from ninth to second and then pressure Nico shows the pace I had this weekend." Rosberg immediately overtook Bottas but lost that position again shortly after the first turn. Massa dropped from pole to fourth after the top four had their first pit stops and never threatened the leaders again. Sergio Perez remained in the lead until the 27th, overtaken by Rosberg who accelerated for the fastest lap so far to create distance on Hamilton, who got stuck behind Perez. The Mercedes drivers went 1-2 from lap 47 on but Rosberg kept Hamilton at bay, denying him a chance to overtake. The British driver saw his chances reduced as the two pit stops in the race cost him 1.9 seconds more than Rosberg who relaxed at the end. "I felt comfortable in the last lap," Rosberg said. "It wasnt that close." The race once more confirmed Mercedes has best adapted to the introduction this season of the 1. Cheap Jordan Shoes From China. 6-litre turbocharged V6 engines with the build-in energy recovery system. Hamilton won four races in a row while Rosberg never finished worse than second. "Thats super, 1-2 means you cant do better," Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff said. "They both made some mistakes under pressure but did well to handle the situation near the end as we had some problems with the cooling system and the brakes." Mercedes stranglehold on F1 victories was broken by Ricciardo in Montreal, though Red Bull failed to threaten Mercedes again on its home circuit in Austria. Mercedes dominated practice Friday with Rosberg and Hamilton posting the fastest times, but Williams hit back the next day when Bottas led the final practice before Massa grabbed pole position -- his first in six years. Despite starting 1-2, Williams was not counting on a victory, Bottas admitted. "From all the data we had from practice we knew it was going to be difficult," the Finn said. "I am really happy for what we did with the whole team." Vettel lost drive in the second lap and had already been doubled by the field by the time he could pick up again. He later damaged the front wing of his Red Bull as he clipped the left rear wheel of Esteban Gutierrezs Sauber and shortly afterward quit the race in lap 36 for his third DNF of the season. "From the back of the pack there obviously was nothing I could do anymore," Vettel said. "Its bitter but weve learnt a lot and we still have to learn a lot more from this and look forward." The track was new to all but four of the 22 drivers as F1 returned to Austria for the first time since 2003. At 4.3 kilometres (2.7 miles), the Red Bull Ring is one of the shortest circuits on the calendar, though with just nine turns it features long straights. Situated in Central Austrias countryside, the track includes inclines of up to 12 per cent. It was the 27th Austrian GP, which has been held on different circuits since 1964, with Alain Prost winning a record three times. Until 1987, the races took place in nearby Zeltweg before Austria first disappeared from the calendar for 10 years. Spielberg also hosted the race from 1997-2003. Five years after the last race, Red Bull reportedly invested 200 million euros ($270 million) for upgrading the track and its surrounding infrastructure. The Austrian GP has been one of two new races to this seasons F1 calendar alongside the Russian GP, scheduled for Sochi in October. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz