Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.02.2019 06:32
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.discountairjordan11.com/]Discount Air Jordan 11 Sale[/url] .C. - Cam Newton said if the Panthers h Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Discount Air Jordan 11 Sale .C. - Cam Newton said if the Panthers hope to make a deep playoff run theyll need to cut down on mistakes and make more plays on offence Saturday night at Seattle.Carolina turned over the ball three times on Saturday against Arizona but managed to escape with a 27-16 win thanks to a defence that limited quarterback Ryan Lindley and the Cardinals to 78 yards, the fewest allowed in NFL post-season history.Those things cant happen, especially in playoff football. We cant expect to win when we have three turnovers, Newton said after his first career playoff win.The Panthers will face the Seahawks in the NFC divisional playoffs. Carolina lost to Seattle in each of the past three seasons by a total of 13 points, including a 13-9 defeat on Oct. 26 in Charlotte. All three of those losses were in Charlotte.Coach Ron Rivera called Seattle one of the toughest places in the NFL to play in a statement released through the team on Sunday night.You are playing a great team in front of a loud crowd, Rivera said. ... Playing on the road late in the season at New Orleans and Atlanta should help us because they were basically playoff games for us. Well just have to deal with it. They are a good team wherever you play them.Rivera also said that rookie wide receiver Philly Brown had an MRI on his left shoulder and his status for Seattle is day to day.Brown injured the shoulder against Arizona in the first half and did not return. He was a late-season addition to the starting lineup and provided the Panthers with some much-needed speed and a legitimate deep threat.Newton is 1-1 as a starting quarterback in the playoffs, but has never started a post-season game on the road.He praised his defences effort after the game, but didnt appear too thrilled with the overall performance of the team.The Panthers jumped to a 10-0 lead, but a fumble by returner Brenton Bersin and an interception by Newton — a play in which wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery ran the wrong route — led to two Arizona touchdowns, giving the Cardinals a 14-13 lead at halftime.Without finger pointing, it cant happen, Newton said.Carolina players said it was frustrating to be down by one in the locker room knowing they had outgained Arizona 208-65.We started out fast on both sides of the ball and on special teams, but it kind of fizzled in the (middle of the game), Newton said. That fizzle cant happen if we expect to do great things.Newton also had a fumble early in the fourth quarter with the Panthers up 27-14, giving the Cardinals the ball at the Carolina 8 with a chance to get back in the game. But All-Pro linebacker Luke Kuechly bailed him out by intercepting Lindley near the goal line on the next play.We have to play better than we have, Rivera said. We gave them an opportunity to stay in the game. ... We just have to be smarter than some of the things we did out there. We have to protect the football. Its a very valuable thing.Kuechly finished with 10 tackles, drawing praise from tight end Greg Olsen.I know J.J. Watt is a great player, hes phenomenal, but you cant find a guy who impacts the game on defence like Luke, Olsen said after the game. The run game, the pass game, covering running backs. ... I mean the guy is unbelievable. Luke is the best defensive player I have ever played with. (Brian) Urlacher was like that ... a similar, dynamic kind of player, but Luke is that good already. Hes phenomenal.The Panthers were 3-8-1 at one point in the season, but managed to fight back and win the NFC South to land a home playoff game. Despite their record, Newton said the Panthers arent satisfied after their first post-season win in nine years.We have a long way to go, Newton said. And were anticipating travelling and getting another big win next week.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Air Jordan 11 From China . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night. Wholesale Jordan Retro 11 . -- The Atlanta Braves added to their extensive wave of long-term deals with their young stars on Sunday by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract with All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel. http://www.discountairjordan11.com/ . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes.We pay tribute to the iconic Sir Bobby Charlton as Manchester United prepare to rename Old Traffords South Stand in his honour before their Super Sunday clash against Everton… The sheer magnitude of Sir Bobby Charltons contribution to Manchester United and England is difficult to put into words, but the extraordinary numbers behind his career are a good place to start.After making his debut as a teenager in 1956, Charlton went on to score a club-record 249 goals in 758 games for Manchester United. Only Ryan Giggs has made more appearances, and by the time Charlton left the club in 1973, the legendary forward had won three league titles, an FA Cup, and also captained the side to their 1968 European Cup triumph over Benfica - scoring twice as they became the first ever English team to win it. As well as being a poster boy for the Busby Babes, Charlton left a momentous legacy at international level. He made his England debut just two months after surviving the Munich air disaster in 1958, and over the next three decades he scored 49 times in 106 appearances, appearing at three World Cups and lifting the trophy in 1966 - when he netted three times on Englands route to the final. Sir Bobby Charlton lifts the 1966 World Cup with his England team-mates at Wembley Charlton is one of only eight players to have made over 100 appearances for the Three Lions and, until Wayne Rooney recently broke his record, he was their top scorer too. He was respected and revered by his peers and fans across the world, and former striker Denis Law cherished the years they spent together with George Best as Uniteds fabled Holy Trinity.The game is never easy but it becomes easier when youve got players like that, Law said on a documentary to be screened on MUTV this Sunday. Bobby had a bit of everything. He was a marvellous crosser of a ball and scored a tremendous amount of goals. He had a fantastic shot, it was so powerful. I knew if he was going to shoot there was a fair chance the goalkeeper wouldnt be able to hold it, so I would follow up and invariably the guy would drop it. Utd near Old Trafford landmark Manchester United could reach an Old Trafford landmark if they score on Super Sunday The Holy Trinity were honoured with a statue outside Old Trafford in 2008, and Charltons influence extended well beyond those fortunate enough to have played with him. He has been a director at Manchester United since 1984, a position he still holds today, and he was a key figure in the appointment of Sir Alex Ferguson in 1986. Sir Bobby Charlton in action for Manchester United against Leeds United When I first came to the club, I met the directors and said to them what I believed in, said Ferguson. I wanted to iintroduce a vibrant youth system: trialing, scouting and rebuilding the youth in the club. Air Jordan 11 Sale Online. Bobby was brought up in that so he was into that 100 per cent. It takes time, you need people to have the same conviction in your philosophy and beliefs and Bobby was my best supporter in that, there is no question. What a solid human being and a person youd trust with your life. Hes been a terrific friend to me ever since I came to the club. Sir Alex Ferguson on Sir Bobby Charlton Charlton earns as many plaudits for his character as he does for his glittering playing career. Bobby is a great example in how he kept his feet on the ground and kept their humility all their life, added Ferguson. Another thing that surprised people is how shy he is. But what a solid human being and a person youd trust with your life. Hes been a terrific friend to me ever since I came to the club.Manchester United players have felt Charltons impact in the modern era too. Hes always been really approachable, always encouraging me right from a young age to when I was 39 or 40 and playing in the first team, said Giggs. He was always someone with a massive impact whether it was when I was younger or a more experienced player. He always took an interest in how the younger players played. He would always watch the youth team and reserves, and hed come on tours when we went abroad and youd see first-hand the love people all round the world had for him.David Beckham, who spent 12 years at Old Trafford between 1991 and 2003, is another United youth product to have a special connection with Charlton. I was lucky to meet Sir Bobby when I was at his soccer school at the age of 10, he said. It was a dream to meet him because he was my dads favourite player and my middle name is Robert after him. Sir Bobby Charlton presents David Beckham with his 100th England cap When you play for a club and you have ex-players there that come and talk to you and are involved with the team it means a lot, but when you have Sir Bobby Charlton, someone with that stature and experience at the club you support come to you and tell you well done, or this is how you can do something better, or this is how you can represent the club, it means so much.Nobody embodies Manchester United quite like Charlton, and Sundays unveiling at Old Trafford will be a fitting tribute to a man whose association with the club spans more than half a century. He is embedded in the club, said Beckham. He epitomises Manchester United, added Giggs. The Sir Bobby Charlton Stand ensures his presence will always be felt.Tune in to special documentary Sir Bobby - The Greatest on MUTV at 7pm on Sunday - and watch Super Sunday: Manchester United v Everton from 3.30pm on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Leicester win title, Man Utd fourth? United near Old Trafford landmark Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz