Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

19.02.2019 07:34
www.49erscheapstore.com Antworten

Final score Cheap Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , recap, more from 49ers-Chiefs in Week 3 49ers-Chiefs final scoreThe Chiefs won the game by a final score of 38-27.Jimmy Garoppolo injuryJimmy Garoppolo suffered a left knee injury on this play and has been taken to the locker room on a cart. He won’t be back for the game, but the bigger question is his status moving forward.And again!The 49ers are suddenly back in this thing. They forced the Chiefs into a 3-and-out, and then drove 77 yards down the field for a touchdown. A successful two-point conversion has cut the Chiefs lead to 35-24. The drive was keyed by a pair of 3rd down conversions, one thanks to an offsides penalty, and one on a beautiful 18 yard pass to George Kittle as Jimmy Garoppolo was being blitzed. Alfred Morris had a big showing on the drive, and we’ve got a ballgame.The 49ers find the end zoneThe 49ers scored their second touchdown of the day, but a missed extra point has them trailing 35-16 in the third quarter. Marquise Goodwin got wide open on the short pass that was set up by some huge plays. Pierre Gar莽on picked up 11 yards for an opening first down. A botched snap almost led to disaster, but Jimmy Garoppolo got the pitch to Matt Breida, who picked up 27 yards. Breida added 21 yards on a run, followed by a 23-yard catch and run by George Kittle. That set up the score, as the 49ers look to get back into this thing.This game is a disasterThe 49ers gave up two more touchdowns in the second quarter. San Francisco kicked a field goal as time expired in the half, and now trail 35-10 heading into the third quarter. Free safety Adrian Colbert (hip) and Richard Sherman (calf) left the game and Sherman has been listed as questionable to return.Chiefs respondThe 49ers defense has been a mess on third down. They had the Chiefs at 3rd and goal on the 4-yard line, and Mahomes running around with nothing to find. Mahomes chucked it into the back of the end zone to a wide open Conley. It gives the Chiefs a 21-7 lead.49ers find the end zoneThe San Francisco 49ers managed to convert a huge drive into points, cutting the Chiefs lead to 14-7. Kyle Juszczyk got wide open on a busted coverage, resulting in a 35-yard catch and run for the touchdown. The 49ers had a 1st and 25 and then 2nd and 26, but George Kittle had a huge 3rd and 16 catch to set up 4th and 1. Alfred Morris converted, and then Jimmy Garoppolo found Juice for the huge touchdown. Here’s the score:And againThe Chiefs got back on the board with another Kareem Hunt rushing touchdown. The 49ers had the Chiefs set up with a 3rd and 15, but K’Waun Williams committed pass interference in the end zone. That set up a 1st and goal at the 1, which the Chiefs quickly punched in to take a 14-0 lead.Chiefs score firstThe Kansas City Chiefs jumped on the board with a Kareem Hunt rushing touchdown, and now lead 7-0. They made two big third down conversions, both of which were blown opportunities for the 49ers. The Chiefs converted a 3rd and 1 after Fred Warner missed a tackle on Tyreek Hill in the backfield. They then picked up 14 yards on a 3rd and 15 when Andy Reid dialed up a screen pass to counter the 49ers aggressive blitz. They converted the fourth down and eventually scored.Starting lineupThe 49ers warmups feature a starting lineup that includes Malcolm Smith at SAM, as mentioned below. Additionally, Jimmie Ward is warming up at right cornerback opposite Richard Sherman, in place of Ahkello Witherspoon. Week 2 was a rough one for Witherspoon, who also was dealing with an ankle injury. Witherspoon is active this week, but it appears he will come off the bench against the Chiefs.Linebacker plansThe 49ers apparently are set to go with three inside linebackers at their SAM, MIKE, and WILL positions. Matt Maiocco is reporting that a source told him the plan is start Malcolm Smith at SAM, Fred Warner at MIKE, and Reuben Foster at WILL. Mark Nzeocha had been the team’s starting SAM linebacker the first two weeks.InactivesBig news for the 49ers, as wide receiver Marquise Goodwin is active. He was dealing with a quadricep injury, but appears set to play. He brings a huge presence if fully healthy. Meanwhile, Jaquiski Tartt is inactive, and Antone Exum will start in his place at strong safety.49ers inactives: OG Joshua Garnett, S Jaquiski Tartt http://www.49erscheapstore.com/marquise-goodwin-jersey-cheap , WR Richie James, Jr., OL Najee Toran, DL Jullian Taylor, OT Shon Coleman, CB Greg MabinChiefs inactives: S Eric Berry, LB Ben Niemann, RB Darrel Williams, OL Austin Reiter, OL Kahlil McKenzie, DL Justin Hamilton, CB Charvarius Ward49ers-Chiefs previewThe San Francisco 49ers hop back onto the road to Arrowhead Stadium to face the Kansas City Chiefs. Outside of the Los Angeles Rams, this might be the most difficult game on the first half of the 49ers’ schedule. The Chiefs are white hot thanks to the superb play of Patrick Mahomes who has thrown 10 touchdowns in two games. This will be his fourth start (he started a game in 2017) so maybe things will slow down a bit now that teams have some film on him. Even if that’s possible, the 49ers will have their hands full.This will be an morning game kicking off at 10 A.M.The game will air on Fox and you can see who gets it by looking at our broadcast map. Thom Brennaman and Chris Spielman will be in the booth, while Peter Schrager will be on the sideline. The 49ers beat the Detroit Lions in an ugly win that felt more like a loss than anything else. That very feeling shows how expectations have changed in San Francisco. The 49ers are still rebuilding, but there is more expected out of this young team. The biggest issue with the Lions was the number of sacks that Jimmy Garoppolo took. They are a result of a blanketed secondary, but Garoppolo made some maddening decisions to tuck the ball and take a hit instead of take off or throw the ball away. Beyond the sacks, the Lions offense managed to lay 27 points on the 49ers defense. Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford was off,for lack of a better word as Lions receivers managed to get open with ease. That won’t be the case if the Chiefs get that chance. The good news is the 49ers get linebacker Reuben Foster back now that his suspension is complete. The team is like night and day when Foster is on the field and hopefully his ressence can give this defense the surge it needs to keep up with the Chiefs. The Chiefs made headlines in the offseason with their decision to move on from quarterback Alex Smith who had a terrific year in 2017. Smith was traded to Washington, allowing second year QB Patrick Mahomes the starting job. So far, the decision has been the right one as Mahomes has been nothing short of superb with his weapons in Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill. Being that it’s Week 3, if he can keep this production through the season will definitely be something to watch. For Week 2, the Chiefs will be without starting safety Eric Berry. Linebacker Ben Niemann is also not expected to play.Running back Spencer Ware is expected to play on Sunday. The 49ers are still waiting on a decision with safety Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder). They promoted Tyvis Powell in anticipation for Tartt being unable to go on Sunday. Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (quad) remains a gametime decision. Guard Mike Person and Cornerbacks Ahkello Witherspoon and Richard Sherman are all expected to play. Nuts and boltsLocation: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MOGame time: Sunday, September 23rd, 10:00 A.M. PTTV channel: FOXOnline streaming: NFL Game PassLocal Radio: 810-AM, 107.7 (Ted Robinson, Tim Ryan) | Full listingsSports USA national radio: Bob Fitzgerald, Hank BauerSpanish Radio: KTRB 860-AM (Jes煤s Z谩rate, Gabriel Sotelo)Matchup history: San Francisco 49ers lead series 7-5Announcers: Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman, Peter SchragerEnemy blog: Arrowhead PrideTwitter: @ninersnationFacebook: Go ahead and give us a like!Instagram: @ninersnationsbnRegular season scheduleWeek 1: @ Minnesota Vikings — 24-16 LossWeek 2: vs. Detroit Lions, — 30-27 WinWeek 3: @ Kansas City Chiefs, 10:00 a.m., FOX Youth Mike Person Jersey , Sunday, September 23Week 4: @ Los Angeles Chargers, 1:25 p.m., FOX, Sunday, September 30Week 5: vs. Arizona Cardinals, 1:25 p.m., FOX, Sunday, October 7Week 6: @ Green Bay Packers, 5:15 p.m., ESPN, Monday, October 15Week 7: vs. Los Angeles Rams, 5:20 p.m., NBC, Sunday, October 21Week 8: @ Arizona Cardinals, 1:25 p.m., FOX, Sunday, October 28Week 9: vs. Oakland Raiders, 5:20 p.m., NFL Network, Thursday, November 1Week 10: vs. New York Giants, 5:15 p.m., ESPN, Monday, November 12Week 11: BYEWeek 12: @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 10:00 a.m., FOX, Sunday, November 25Week 13: @ Seattle Seahawks, 5:20 p.m., NBC Youth Adrian Colbert Jersey , Sunday, December 2Week 14: vs. Denver Broncos, 1:05 p.m., CBS, Sunday, December 9Week 15: vs. Seattle Seahawks, 1:05 p.m., FOX, Sunday, December 16Week 16: vs. Chicago Bears, 1:05 p.m., FOX, Sunday, December 23Week 17: @ Los Angeles Rams, 1:25 p.m., FOX, Sunday, December 30Picks against the spread for Week 3 NFL games The 2018 NFL season is officially in full swing, which means regular season betting is back. I’m back for another year of picks in the Westgate SuperContest. SB Nation’s partners over at Odds Shark are sponsoring my entry again. The contest requires selecting 5 games each week and picking them against the spread. After a season-opening 4-0-1 performance, Week 2 was a disaster, as I went winless in the contest. I was 7-9 on my overall picks against the spread, so it was clearly some bad decision-making for the contest.I did not touch the 49ers in Week 2, but I’ve decided to go for the reverse jinx in Week 3. I think they lose by just under two touchdowns to the Chiefs, but maybe they can surprise me and spring the upset. Things have changed drastically since the start of the season. Expectations on the 49ers have sunk while the Chiefs are now the hot team of choice.Everybody is betting on Kansas City, but they enter Week 3 facing an interesting trend. Since 2003, teams that are playing at home in Week 3 after playing back-to-back road games have gone 9-26-2 ATS in the Week 3 game. I was tempted to go with the 49ers just based on that, but I’m not so sure given how well this Chiefs offense has been performing. And so, for the SuperContest I’m taking the Chiefs at -6.5Here are my five SuperContest picks for Week 3.Saints (+3) over FALCONSCHIEFS (-6.5) over 49ersBengals (+3) over PANTHERSWASHINGTON (+2.5) over PackersGiants (+6.5) over TEXANSThe Chiefs are the only favorite I am taking this week. I’ve decided to invest in some dogs in Week 3, even going back to the well with the Giants. They are facing a Texans squad dealing with the above mentioned home opener after back-to-back road games, and also this interesting trend, according to the Action Network: Since 2003, teams that fail to cover the spread in back-to-back games to start the season have gone 65-51 (56%) ATS in Week 3. So, I’m foolishly going with the Giants a second straight week.I went 7-9 overall in Week 2. Here are all my picks for Week 3:BROWNS vs. Jets (+3): Browns — WINFALCONS vs. Saints (+3): SaintsCHIEFS vs. 49ers (+6.5): ChiefsDOLPHINS vs. Raiders (+3): RaidersVIKINGS vs. Bills (+16.5): VikingsEAGLES vs. Colts (+6.5): ColtsWASHINGTON vs. Packers (-2.5): WashingtonPANTHERS vs. Bengals (+3): BengalsJAGUARS vs. Titans (+9.5): JaguarsRAVENS vs. Broncos (+5.5): BroncosTEXANS vs. Giants (+6.5): GiantsRAMS vs. Chargers (+7): RamsCARDINALS vs. Bears (-6): CardinalsSEAHAWKS vs. Cowboys (+2): SeahawksLIONS vs. Patriots (-7): PatriotsBUCCANEERS vs. Steelers (-1): Bucs

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz