Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

19.02.2019 08:11
Report: Giants sign DT John Jenkins Antworten

Customized New York Giants Jerseys , waive DL/OLB Romeo Okwara The New York Giants’ roster shuffle continues, as the Giants have signed nose tackle John Jenkins, formerly of the Chicago Bears. Jenkins was drafted by the New Orleans Saints in the third round of the 2013 draft. He played three and a half years with the Saints, going to the Seattle Seahawks in the 2016 season. Jenkins spent the 2017 season with the Chicago Bears. Never particularly prolific as a defender, the 6-foot-3 foot, 330-pounder has made his hay as a run stuffing nose tackle in 3-4 defenses. Fans have wondered who would back up Damon Harrison at the spot, and it seems they have their answer.Reports indicate that the Giants have waived DE/OLB Romeo Okwara in a corresponding roster move. The Giants originally signed Okwara as an undrafted free agent out of Notre Dame before the 2016 season. He was largely buried on their depth chart that year www.authenticsnewyorkgiants.com , until Jason Pierre-Paul suffered a sports hernia and was lost for the season. Okwara got the start in Pierre-Paul’s place, racking up five total tackles and a sack in a break-out game against the Dallas Cowboys. Okwara was never able to duplicate that success, though he did have a tackle and a sack against the Green Bay Packers in the play-offs that year.Stay tuned to Big Blue View for any more updates following the Giants’ Tuesday workouts. Brett Favre and co-host Bruce Murray spent a good chunk of the Hall of Fame quarterback’s Wednesday SiriusXM Radio show discussing New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning’s struggles this season as his team has opened 1-3. And, not surprisingly, Favre believes the problems stem primarily from the lack of a quality, pass-protecting offensive line.Favre, who has seen just one Giants game this season — Week 2’s 20-13 loss to the Dallas Cowboys — said that the line “couldn’t protect at all.” And he seemed surprised that this has been an ongoing problem in New York New York Giants T-Shirt , given the Giants have known what type of quarterback Manning is since 2004:Murray asked Favre if he’s been in a similar situation in his career, where a lack of offensive line protection left him feeling “gun shy,” to which Favre responded, “absolutely.” And speaking on his own experience, Favre provided what could be a glimpse into Manning’s thought process this season: “I think guys that are really, really, true competitors and have played a long time have a tendency when things go New York Giants Hats , if they go bad, that you try to do too much.” However, Favre considers such a tendency “a good quality... yes, that gets you in trouble, and then more criticism falls upon you,” but that long-term starters like Manning do begin to “try to do too much when [games] are not going as well as you hoped.”Favre also made it clear that Manning’s time hasn’t passed, saying that New York Giants Hoodie , “I think given good protection, I think we’ve seen an Eli [who] we’ve known to be there at the end. I think that’s still there. And I don’t see skills diminishing, I see an offensive line struggling to protect him right now. And if they can figure that out, I think you’ll see the Eli that we’ve know for so long.”Murray also asked Favre about his experiences with self-doubt and whether those same feelings could creep into Manning’s mind should the Giants as a whole not improve as the season wears on. While Favre was clear that he “can only assume,” what’s going through Manning’s head, but in his experience he did doubt himself. “‘Do I still have it? Do people still believe in me? Is it my fault? What else can I do? What else should I do?’ All those thoughts crossed my mind,” said Favre Youth Customized New York Giants Jerseys , who believes such thoughts are inevitable. “If you play long enough, you know the tides will turn and you will question [yourself.] I would think that any player that’s played a really long time, as long as Eli... has been around long enough [and] has had some adversity, questions whether or not they still have it.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz