Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zxlbxj1 Offline

13.07.2018 04:48
led the Canadian team with three goals Antworten

Could Paul LaPolice be joining the Montreal Alouettes coaching staff next season? According to The Montreal Gazette, numerous sources are reporting that the Alouettes have approached LaPolice regarding their offensive co-ordinator position. The position will be vacated upon the expiration of interim Doug Berrys contract on Dec. 31. Berry has called the plays for the Als ever since the team fired Dan Hawkins. The teams actual offensive co-ordinator, Mike Miller, was to serve next season but made a request to have his two-year deal divided into two. His contract also expires at the end of December. LaPolice, currently working as an in-studio analyst for TSN, admitted that he spoke with the Ottawa Redblacks and Edmonton Eskimos head coaching jobs, but he would not comment on the prospect of serving as the Alouettes OC. "I have to see where all those issues are and what everything is and all the information with those pieces, and I can make decisions," LaPolice said. "I certainly miss coaching," he added. "Television allows me to have options. I can make decisions." The RedBlacks job remains vacant, while the Eskimos job was filled by Toronto Argonauts defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones on Wednesday. LaPolice was the head coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers from 2010 to 2012, compiling a record of 16 wins and 28 losses. Lamar Jackson Ravens Jersey .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday. Michael Crabtree Jersey . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. http://www.footballravensstore.us/authen...-ravens-jersey/. The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. Mark Andrews Ravens Jersey .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. Hayden Hurst Jersey . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr.MALAGA, Spain - Carlos Vela scored early and Real Sociedad hung on for a 1-0 win at Malaga on Monday to move in on the Spanish leagues last Champions League qualifying place. The Mexican striker continued perhaps the best season of his career by guiding Jose Angel Valdes cross into the area past goalkeeper Willy Caballero with his left foot, as the visitors went ahead after 10 minnutes at the Rosaleda.dddddddddddd The Basque side maintained the momentum following Malagas sloppy start, with the Andalucians failing to conjure up much in attack. Sociedad joined Villarreal on 40 points to sit just three back of Athletic Bilbao in the race to clinch the last spot in Europes top-tier competition. Malaga sits 17th, three points above the drop. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz