Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

20.02.2019 06:31
SAN ANTONIO -- Greg Pateryn scored the winner with less than a minute to play as the Hamilton Bulldogs edged the San Antonio Ram Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- Greg Pateryn scored the winner with less than a minute to play as the Hamilton Bulldogs edged the San Antonio Rampage 4-3 in American Hockey League action Sunday. Ecco Scarpe Scontate . Mike Blunden had a goal and an assist, and Louis Leblanc and Nick Tanarsky also scored for the Bulldogs (30-33-5), who were outshot 32-26 but used a three-goal third period to secure the victory. Sven Andrighetto and Joel Chouinard chipped in with two assists apiece. John Lee scored a short-handed goal for San Antonio (27-32-9) to tie the game 3-3 at 16:20 of the third period. Joey Crabb and Matt Gilroy had the other Rampage goals. Hamiltons Robert Mayer stopped 28 shots for the victory, while San Antonio goaltender Michael Houser picked up the loss after making 22 saves. The Rampage, who have dropped seven of their last 10 contests, were 1 for 3 on the power play. The Bulldogs failed to score on three chances with the man advantage. Ecco Outlet Italia .5 million, four-year contract with the Texas Rangers that could be worth $32. Ecco Scontate Outlet .Mila Kunis was a guest on Kimmel last night and revealed a surprising side of herself that comes out when she watches sports. It turns out screaming something vulgar at professional athletes is therapeutic for Kunis. http://www.eccooutlet.it/ . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. I have heard a lot of unsure analysis on Ryan Keslers hit on Derek Dorsett from Tuesday night. Clearly to me it was a blown call by the referees; should have been two minutes for elbowing and possibly more for a hit to the head! Dorsett did not return in the game with a possible concussion. My question in general - is the game so fast now that officials have so much trouble to process every move, every play, every situation that miss stuff more and the game should be slowed down a bit for safety and officiating reasons? Second question and more importantly, do you think a suspension for Ryan Kesler is out of the question? If nothing much comes of the hit how are players going to get the message that it is not okay to hot above the shoulders, and you are putting players and yourselves at risk for lifetime injuries beyond your playing days? Thanks for answering this question. Jeff Martin, Victoria, BC Jeff: Ryan Kesler was asked in a post-game interview about his collision with Derek Dorsett that knocked the Vancouver player out of the game as a result of head contact. It was reported Kesler wasnt worried about supplemental discipline because he never saw Dorsett. Kesler is quoted as saying, All I know is I was going for the puck and I felt him hit. I hope hes all right. Its a fast game out there. I was just going for the puck and he kind of ran into me. It wasnt malicious at all. The game is fast, as Kesler states. In response to your second and most important question, Jeff, I have to agree with most of what Ryan Kesler said in his post-game statement. That is with the exception that he did not see Dorsett until he felt him hit. It is apparent to me that Kesler became aware of the impending contact/collision at the last second and braced himself with a right arm tuck to his side just prior to impact. Both players had assumed a lowered body posture in an opposite approach path on a play for the puck. Dorsett attempted to handle the bouncing puck through the high slot as he curled toward the blue line with intent to exit the Vancouver defensive zone. Kesler was curling from the boards toward the slot and was clearly focused on the puck that had jumped off Dorsetts stick and entered Keslers attainable space. Kesler then reached for the puck, but sensed the immediate and impending collision with Dorsett which he braced for. Keslers next defensive action was to elevate his posture slightly through the contact which caused his shoulder and tricep to accidentally catch Dorsett in the head. Kesler did not deliver a check (illegal or otherwise) but instead altered his posture at the last second as he reacted to a collision. The appearance of a Kessler elbow was a result of the impact and nott done with deliberation or intent. Ecco Outlet Online. Depending on the angle that the referee(s) viewed the play they might have determined an illegal check to the head had been delivered by Kesler and imposed a minor penalty (There is no provision for a major penalty under this rule). It is most unfortunate that Derek Dorsett was injured on this play and like Ryan Kesler, I too hope Dorsett is all right. While I am sure you wont agree with my assessment Jeff, I see this as a collision and not deserving of a penalty and certainly not supplemental discipline. In response to your general question, I do not believe we should attempt to slow the game down at this time. The better action is for the officiating to adjust and keep pace with the speed and enhanced level of play. For this to occur, the Officiating Department to must provide enhanced coaching techniques and a higher level of accountability for the current crop of officials. Several young referees that work primarily in the AHL are being assigned to NHL games. The game at the NHL level looks even faster to these young, inexperienced referees and they need coaching. We know that mistakes are made. We can even accept human error if the officials learn from their mistakes and minimize or eliminate those types of mistakes in the future. There are, however, too many repetitive errors being made on any given night. I see positioning, awareness and focus of attention (reading and reacting to potential hot-spots) as problem areas that need to be addressed. We often see an inability for some of the refs to know the difference between a minor infraction and when to impose a major or match penalty which can and does result in player suspension. Successful referees have a feel for the game and can manage players emotions with calls at key moments in the game. Zack Kassian hit Patrick Maroon into the boards from behind after the whistle blew on the shift immediately after the Kesler-Dorsett collision. This illegal hit provides an example of a key moment in the game where the refs needed to step up but didnt. Kassian delivered the illegal hit after the whistle blew and in obvious retribution for Dorsetts injury. As such, the hit was late, Maroon was in a vulnerable position facing square to and a couple of feet away from the boards. Maroon did get his hands up to defend the fall into the boards which would negate a major penalty assessment. None the less a boarding minor and 10 minute misconduct to Kassian would have been appropriate in this circumstance. The referees did not assess a boarding penalty to Kassian. Instead, Kassian received two minutes for roughing Corey Perry who jumped on the Vancouver player immediately after he hit Maroon. Perry didnt receive a penalty on the play and should have been held accountable for his actions. The wrong message was sent through this penalty assessment. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz