Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

20.02.2019 06:44
The Titans have to fix Antworten

the offense http://www.authenticstennesseetitans.com/cheap-brian-orakpo-jersey , and soon. A big way to improve the offense would be getting the run game going, that’s a very broad statement that is certainly obvious. Getting Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis going would allow Marcus to make easier reads in the pass game as well. I think if the Titans were to go to more 11 personnel, they’d invite less bodies in the box to block http://www.authenticstennesseetitans.com/cheap-ben-jones-jersey , and those bodies would be CBs and Safeties instead of LBs and DL. Also, I’ve been critical of Rashaan Evans, but he looked MUCH better on Sunday. Not perfect Navy Jayon Brown Jersey , but I don’t expect him to be. Thankfully Woodyard will be back on Sunday, else Bates would be covering Gordon on 3rd down, and that’s a recipe for disaster. Bates is an EXCELLENT special teams player Youth Austin Johnson Jersey , but it’s best when he’s not on the field in coverage situations. Marcus was the 2nd worst graded QB on Sunday. These things are going to happen when you get sacked 11 times more than you score. There have been a million questions about this team throughout the preseason. One of the biggest was what the workload would be like between Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis. Well yesterday Lewis out-snapped Henry more than 2:1...and Lewis clearly looked like the better back. Now, we do have to throw the caveat in here that game script played a huge part in the snap counts. Lewis is always going to play more when the Titans are behind. It will be interesting to watch how it plays out the rest of the year.The other thing that jumped out to me here is the fact that Taywan Taylor only played 9 of the Titans 69 offensive snaps. Corey Davis led the receivers in snaps at 63. Tajae Sharpe was second at 58 and Rishard Matthews was third at 36. I would expect the numbers between Matthews and Sharpe to flip soon, possibly as early this week against the Texans.It will be interesting to see what the snap count numbers look like next week without Delanie Walker. I would think the Titans would transition into more of a 3 wide receiver team where it looked like they would be a 2 tight end team with Walker out there Navy Josh Kline Jersey , but who knows?

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz